Réussir/succeed

Share your testimony to encourage others.
chris75001
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Réussir/succeed

Post by chris75001 »

I also have another question, then as I said in the message above, I made the chest as the session was very intense yesterday, today I pain muscles, especially the chest (which is fine) but my triceps are also somewhat painful, much less than the chest but when I touch my triceps I can also feel a little pain

And I plan to do my triceps intensive session tonight (very specific plan, one group per day) my push up yesterday also work my triceps, but I need a real session for burn completely. So do I still work triceps on tonight ? They served yesterday for the pushup, but not enough, not in real extreme pain as you very well explained

Monday: arm
Tuesday: Legs;
Wednesday: Shoulders;
Thursday: Abs;
Friday: Chest;
Saturday: Triceps;
Sunday: Stretch - Nape
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

I forgot to stress this:
Make sure to ingest enough energy.
If not, you will loose weight.
So, if you loose weight, make sure to ingest more energy.
chris75001 wrote:I'll bet a lot of banana juice (evening) for muscle weight gains. It is a big help ?
It is equally good as mango juice or orange juice.
chris75001 wrote: the only fibrous foods will one or two avocados after sport and just before the fish, is ok?
Sure
And especially the evening drinking banana juice (versapers). As a liters, 1.2 liters. I love banana juice, it is thick, soft, very pleasant evening for muscle rebuilding. (I think) no problem to drink 1.2 liters of banana juice every night after sports ... ?
Banana juice is very nice.
Just pay attention. If you get muscle cramps during the night (during sleep), you must drink less banana juice and more orange juice.
Everybody is different, but for me, i can only drink 1 litre of bana juice for every 2 litres of orange juice.
If i drink more, i get muscle cramps.
chris75001 wrote: I made the chest as the session was very intense yesterday, today I pain muscles, especially the chest (which is fine) but my triceps are also somewhat painful, much less than the chest but when I touch my triceps I can also feel a little pain

And I plan to do my triceps intensive session tonight
You need more time in between.
It is better not to exercise your triceps tonight.
Your tricpes need to recover first (you said they are somewhat painful)
Maybe you can do them tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow.
Monday: arm
Tuesday: Legs;
Wednesday: Shoulders;
Thursday: Abs;
Saturday: Triceps;
Sunday: Stretch - Nape
This is not optimal.
This way it is better (3 days from biceps to back; 3 days from triceps to chest):

Monday: biceps
Tuesday: triceps
Wednesday: legs
Thursday: back
Saturday: stretch
Sunday: Shoulders (back / middle?)

I never train my abs.
If you train your abs, they will grow bigger.
You will get a muscle-belly; similar to a pouch belly, but from muscle instead of fat.
Still, it will belge somewhat.
What you want, is flat, ripped abs.
All you need to do, is get ripped.
Your abs are already there. Growing them bigger does not make your body look better.
Also, you dont exercise triceps after chest, because you need your triceps for chest exercises (plus the front side of your shoulders)
Lastly, which exercise do you use to train your shoulders?
And of course, you also need to train your back (for the V shape).
And dont train your neck. You do not want a 'bull-neck'.
You want a perfectly normal neck. That gives you better proportions.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Thank you for your answers, they are a great help (for my plan goes well)

Yes for energy and weight do not worry, that's my priority, from 14h juice begins. You not worry...

Yes absolutely for banana juice, super, not worry it's never a main juice, it is complementary and never exceeds 1.2 liters, ever. No problem with cramps and banana juice. My main (principal) juice is orange juice and apple juice, banana juice is complementary, mango juice is extremely good but very expensive here mangoes, 2.50 euro coins. Cool for avocados

Unfortunately tonight I have work on (triceps), I'm burning, I made my session before you answer. It does not matter because I will religiously follow your new plan (thank you for that). I just note my new plan in my calendar

Any questions about Gift your plan

Monday : Perfect
Tuesday : Perfect
Wednesday : Perfect
Thursday: I did not draw bar (drawbar) with me, and I do not think I can put one between two doors in my new apartment. How to effectively muscles the back ? I have a long bar, two dumbbells, 50 kilos in weight disc (10-5-2-2,5,1) I did not bench. I know, the problem is back. (required material).
Friday: Perfect
Saturday: just stretching only, enough ? Anything else ?
Sunday: perfect

Ok so to have nice abs it is important not to as I work ? Yes I want is to have the same body you... Of course I know that each in their morphology but at least you know my objectives.

Still, it will belge somewhat. Sorry ? not understood

For shoulders : Rowing menton, average weight 20-50 repetition, extreme burn, 2-3 sets
http://wassim6.0fees.net/exercices/epaule/ep4.php

Also with two dumbbells. 10-20 repetition, extreme burn. Développer épaules, 2-3 sets

Okay for the neck...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote: I do not think I can put one between two doors in my new apartment.
Just buy one of these:
chinup_ondoor.jpg
or this one:
http://www.gofit.net/elevated-chin-up-station.php
chin-up-station-hero-right.jpg
to have nice abs it is important not to as I work ?
Yes.
Do NOT train your abs.
I never train my abs.
If you train your abs, they get bigger; then you get a bigger abs-belly.
For shoulders : Rowing menton, average weight 20-50 repetition, extreme burn, 2-3 sets
http://wassim6.0fees.net/exercices/epaule/ep4.php
IIl sollicite surtout le faisceau moyen et postérieur du deltoïde mais aussi les trapèzes
That is not good.
You should not train les trapèzes.
To get the proportions that you want, you should only exercise the muscles that need to grow.
It is about looking perfectly natural, and yet muscular.
It is better to do isolation exercises; training the deltoide moyen and deltoide posterieur separately (on saturday and sunday)
Isolation exercises do not involve muscles that you do not want to develop.
For training the deltoids posterior, you can lift a barbell behind your back.
Lift the barbell only 5 to 10 cm, so that you do not train your trapezes.
Also with two dumbbells. 10-20 repetition, extreme burn. Développer épaules, 2-3 sets
You can use dumbells to train the deltoide moyen, but only a limited section of the full motion, to prevent involvement of the trapezes.
So, you can use side-raises, lifting the dumbells up to only 30 to 40 degrees maximally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Ok,everything is clear except for the shoulders. I understand the need for a spécéfique worked shoulder area. But I did not understand. Saturday I work a part of the shoulder (moyen). Sunday another part of the shoulder (posterieur) ?

What are the specific exercises ? Sorry I thought working shoulders once with my plan. I did some research, here is a French-English lexicon on strength exercises, shoulders here, it will be easier for you.

Dumbell press – Développé avec haltères
Arnold press – Développé « devant » avec rotation du poignet
Front raise – Elévation « en avant »
Side raise – Elévation latérale des bras
Bent over raise – Elévation latérale, buste penché en avant
Upright row – Tirage vertical à la barre
Rear deltoid machine – Arrière des épaules à la machine
Shrug – Haussement d’épaules

You can tell me, for example, Saturdays: Dumbell Press ; Sunday : Side Raise.... For example

Perfect for the bar (well I think) to the back simply just do CHIN UP ?

Which just goes my plan deserved to be corrected ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:Saturday I work a part of the shoulder (moyen). Sunday another part of the shoulder (posterieur) ?
Yes, because these exercises are unrelated (unlike chest and triceps).
And there are 3 days in between chin ups (on Thursday) and deltoids posterieur (on Sunday).
What are the specific exercises ? Sorry I thought working shoulders once with my plan. I did some research, here is a French-English lexicon on strength exercises, shoulders here,
Shoulders - front (anterieur)
When you do your chest (push ups / dumbell press), you may equally train the front deltoids (anterieur).
Front raises are not a good exercise (for what you want), because these also involve training the trapezes.
For getting the Tyler Durden look, you need isolation exercises.
If you do not do isolation exercises, you get the bodybuilder look (bull-neck, developed trapezes; massive base).

Shoulders - middle (moyen)
Side raises (elévation latérale des bras) are an exercise for the middle deltoids (moyen), but everything depends on how you do it, as it is generally done wrong.
In order not to develop the trapezes, you need to raise your arms (from 5 to 10 degrees) up to 30 t0 40 degrees maximally.
Above that level, you will also train your trapezes.

So, NOT all the way (90°) up like this:
side-raises-1.jpg
But only the 10 to 40° section, so that you don't use your trapezes for support, and only train the middle deltoids (moyen):
side-raises-2.jpg
For this you may need to do a lot of repetitions, like 100 or 140 in one set (the first set).

Shoulders - back (posterieur)
Doing the "Bent over raise" (Elévation latérale, buste penché en avant) well, you need a special bench, and it is not a true isolation exercise.
A better exercise is to raise the barbell behind your back, about 10 cm up maximally.
The last one is a perfect isolation exercise.
Perfect for the bar (well I think) to the back simply just do CHIN UP ?
Yes, the chin up is perfect for the back (laterals), plus deltoids posterieur.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Ok Saturday: Side Raises but only between 10 and 40 degrees. The picture is very clear. 100-150 répétitions. (Always look for the extreme burning ??)

Sunday : Shoulders - back (postérieur) : A better exercise is to raise the barbell behind your back, about 10 cm up maximally.

Can you show me a picture, I do not see...

thks
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Raises side for Saturday, you do both arm the same time or just one arm at a time
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:Raises side for Saturday, you do both arm the same time or just one arm at a time
Both arms at the same time; simultanously.
To do isolation exercises properly, you always need to pay very close attention to what muscles you are actually using with each repetition.
We tend to use other muscles in support as the main muscle starts burning.
Doing isolation exercises, you need to prevent using other muscles in support.
With this particular exercise, you need to prevent using the trapezes in support.
chris75001 wrote:Sunday : Shoulders - back (postérieur) : A better exercise is to raise the barbell behind your back, about 10 cm up maximally.
Can you show me a picture, I do not see...
Just hold a barbell with weights, the barbell touching just below your buttocks.
barbell-rear-delt-raises-1.jpg
Then you lift it up, 10 cm maximally (a little less high than the height that the barbell is being lifted in the following picture), NOT using your biceps at all.
You will feel that you are using the posterior deltoids to do so.
barbell-rear-delt-raises.jpg
Do NOT lift the barbell as high as in this picture, as this requires support from the trapezes.
barbell-rear-delt-raises-3.jpg
Only 10 cm maximally.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Perfect, let's go !!

One last thing: yesterday I made arms (plan) extremely intensive 18 minutes, maximum burn. But today I do not have hurt arm. Last week when I made the arms (the same sitting) I was hurt for 4 days. But I have nothing to right now arm. Is that bad? that means that I have not worked enough or my muscles get used ?

You always have the worked muscle pain the next day or when the body is accustomed it there is no pain the next day? You always have great pain the next day ( on muscle worked the day before? ). I said that the training arm yesterday was extremely intensive ...

But it worries me because it was very intense , really ... maybe it's the banana juice or I do not know, or habit
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:that means that I have not worked enough or my muscles get used ?
You are young, so your muscles rapidly get used to it.
It means they get stronger rapidly, which is a good thing.
But is also means that you may change the way you train your biceps.
If you do (for example) 5 sets of 10 reps with 30 seconds rest in between sets,
you may change that to pyramid training, with only 3 seconds rest in between,
doing a set of 30 reps followed immediately, by 25 reps, 20, 13, 11, 8, 6, 4 and 2 reps for example, until total exhaustion.
Or you may use much lighter or much heavier weights, doing far more or far fewer reps per set.

So, when you dont get the post-exercise muscle-pain that you had before, simply change your routine.
You always have the worked muscle pain the next day
No, i also need to change my routines regularly.
But it worries me
Don't worry, it is perfectly normal.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Thank you for everything, really
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Plan training is perfect...

Now diet plan. It's a bit extreme but I am determined, call it, the Wai version build a perfect body.

My plan for the next four months, after I'd still be on the Wai diet (until the end of my life) but with more variety.

Already, no fiber is consumed during the week, 0. (Only Juice) in fact there is only on Saturday and I would allow myself two avocados
Evening 95 grams (fish) + 2 yellow. I want to keep my skin clear and you have managed for many years to to maintain a perfect body with 133 grams.

It is important to clarify that I do not run like you all day, I have a desk job, which is to sit in a chair all day. And do not forget that I master perfectly Wai Warrior also. Not a newbie here

Typical day, 7 days 7

Start juice 13h : (Anything before, Warrior Version, but limited proteins, so start 13h). 500-600 ml of orange juice + sugar + olive oil. Taken only one time (because in fasting)

14h-19h : 1 liter of apple juice + sugar + olive oil. Drunk during the day

19h : Hard training

19h30 : Very Big glass banana-orange juice with sugar + a little olive oil (to replenish)
Followed quickly by 95 grams fish + 2 yellow

20h- sleep: 1,2 litres banana-apple juice + sugar + olive oil
If I finish the 1.2 liter before sleep, I drink from the simple apple juice or sugar water more

My body can drink much juice when there is no fiber in my body he prefers.

it looks very strict view air like that, but banana juice is absolutely delicious with orange or apple, the fiber really has no place in a weight training plan

it sounds good?
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

To avoid confusion for beginners persons, fruit juices are obtained using Versapers, as banana juice (Versapers-Hurom) cold juice extractor. Not with a mixer, blender.

Banana with mixer: acne (for those who are sensitive). Banana juice with Versapers: no problem, very good and the acne sample plan. So for fruits other than oranges it is with Versapers hurom--cold extraction, approved by RRM 100%
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sounds very good! :)
Please keep us posted about how your weight is doing (weight gain / loss)
and of course your skin...