Réussir/succeed

Share your testimony to encourage others.
Chris1000
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Réussir/succeed

Post by Chris1000 »

I am French, English translation by Google

Ok, after all benefited greatly from his coherant to know is with the book or with the forums and they will never be in the back my credit card numbers, naturally I had to thank all those who participated in the establishment of all this, and of course works perfectly. All this research make and share… extraordinary work.

This is a big and warm thank you to Wai (or whether) RRM (iron juice) Oscar (quiet strength), Nick New York and all other ... Even Overkess seems to have turned his coat with vegetables and butter ! Just kidding.
Ok, not questions here, with the book and the many, very large issues posted here I think we toured questions imaginable. No problem, Wai 100% clear, no smell, six pack (mention is not negligible), stable weight, list is long .....

I'll try to bring me also to the building Wai helping on a point that is not negligible is to deal with the company and all the people who I do not know for what fucking reason feels damn attack when we have a different system than the population.

I advise you to be perfectly clear, your weight stable, ideally with the body before beginning to tear to share your vision of the world of food. You must be at the top before talking to people you take seriously. Imagine a seller with a shampoo baldness or hair lifeless .... A sales woman produced lightweight obese .... Usually it takes two months (to understand and know perfectly energy levels). This is only my point of view. You must be on top, looks good on you if you want to talk about your different lifestyle if you want to be credible. Remember, it is also very easy for your loved ones may not even be aware that you are on a diet. For example, just say 'Oh no thank you I'm not hungry, I ate a kebab for breakfast, at Mcdo to 13h and I took a sandwich two hours ago, you feel better? Idiot!

A wise man said: 99.9 and twice better than 50 and 50% but 100 times better than 99.9%, it sums up the situation ....

Did not think that it is extremely difficult to follow this diet 100% out of you, it's bad liver, it is not true, stop believing that people have the right to force you to eat what he eats! Be on you, look people in the eyes. Details:

Japanese restaurant: Wise Choice
French restaurant: beef tartare, ask has your way 'is to say that it is you who prepare the tartare at your table, so you add anything, just ask that you bring an egg yolk on meat and another in a small bowl.
Other options: many restaurant now offers Tartar of salmon, tuna, sea bream. It must be trendy I guess.
None of this: Do not worry, breathe deeply, you're on, tell the waiter kindly and politely, looking straight into his eyes to prepare a salad with tomatoes, avocados, cucumber and a bottle of olive oil. Watch your clients / friends always in the eye and tell them: It is 2013 guys, wake up! Always with a smile of course. They will laugh and command the same thing as you.
Chinese restaurant: Better avoid playing the card of Kebab you ate two hours ago or say that you just do not feel hungry.
Macdonals: Run ... Frankly (honestly) you're better than that ....
Dinner with friends: Arrived for dessert, as it lets you ca time quietly ate your fish home, even better if it is going to be good friends with your fish altogether but do not forget sugar packets to take night.

It is very easy to follow this diet 100%, nobody has to tell you what to eat, you are free of everything that goes into your mouth. In fact, the more fun it is the numerous times I've cheated it was never because of others or the situation, because I like to be too light and energy, but it was still only the the next day of alcool or a long night I wake up with a huge appetite! And I always ate alone at home cheat meals. While I have many friends with Kebab or otherwise, I did not care. No desire.

I say this because I have read many times that there were those who had renounced because socially too hard, or because there was a pizza party or an evening barbecue, but it's all bullshit and you know very well, if you want you can and there is nothing else to add.

Be strong Be on you, remain at 100%, do sport, expect to be talking to the top because unfortunately you will not be taken seriously if you are a man and you are 40 kilos and you lose your teeth.

After a long night out with alcohol, I always wake up with a huge hunger ... How am I doing? (it's funny how the body adapts quickly), no desire for dirty food, what I do and it is totally in the Wai diet, very simple I leave my house, dizzy, I go the butcher (I never eat meat for ethical reasons but fish and egg yolk), but I'll take 200-250 grams of beef and I'll buy enough to make a big salad (Tomato, Avocado, cucumber chives and arugula) with olive oil and a little lemon. I make sure I still eat protein after salad but psychologically I am pleased because I never eat meat or salad ever. Or I take 300 grams of salmon, chives, egg yolk, a little lemon and voila. I'm happy because I usually only have 100-130 grams of salmon, which also works when you have your head in the ass it is a cold shower and a good meal mentioned above! That simply! I managed to make my desires cheat 100% Wai, hey hey.
Almost the same regime as MRR, except apple whole lot, I love the apples and they give me very good breath, teeth very white but I guess it is the OJ and fewer salmon as MRR : 100-130g maximum but because 20 years less than him and I know is and it increased gradually, so that the juice after 19h

Thanks

C
Chris1000

Re: Réussir/succeed

Post by Chris1000 »

En français

Ok, après avoir largement profité de tout se savoir cohérant que sa soit avec le livre ou avec les forums et ceux s’en jamais avoir du rentrer mes numéros de carte bancaires je devais naturellement remercier chaleureusement tout ceux qui ont participé à la mise en place de tout çà, et qui naturellement fonctionne à merveille. Toutes ces recherches effectuez et partager….Un travail extraordinaire

C’est un grand et chaleureux merci envers Wai (Ou qu’elle soit) RRM (Iron Juice) Oscar (la force tranquil), Nick de New-york et tous les autres… Même Overkess qui semble avoir retourné sa veste avec des légumes et du beurre ! Je plaisante, ça serait trop simple si tout le monde étais d’accord.
Ok, pas de question ici, avec le livre et les nombreuses, très nombreuse questions posté ici je pense qu’on a fait le tour des questions imaginables. Aucun problème, Wai à 100%, clair, pas d’odeur, six pack (le mentionner n’est pas négligeable), poids stable bref la liste est longue…..

Je vais essayer d’apporter moi aussi la pierre à l’édifice Wai en aidant sur un point qui n’est pas négligeable qui est de faire face à la société et à toute les personnes qui je ne sais pour quel foutu raison se sente attaquer lorsque nous avons un régime différent que la population.

Je vous conseille d’être parfaitement clair, votre poids stable, idéalement avec le corps déchirer avant de commençais à faire part au monde votre vision sur la nourriture. Vous devez être au top avant d’en parlais pour que les gens vous prenne au sérieux. Imaginais un vendeur de shampoing avec une calvitie ou des cheveux sans vie…. Une vendeuse de produite allégés obèse…. Généralement il faut deux mois (Pour comprendre et connaitre parfaitement ses niveaux d’énergie). Ce n’est que mon point de vue. Vous devez être au top, belle allure, sur de vous si vous voulez parlez de votre mode de vie différents si vous voulez être crédible. N’oubliez pas qu’il est aussi très facile pour que vos proches ne soit même pas au courant que vous suivez une diète. Par exemple il vous suffit de dire ‘Ah non merci je n’ai pas faim, j’ai mangeais un Kebab au petit déjeuner, au Mcdo à 13h et j’ai pris un sandwich il y a deux heures, vous êtes rassurer ? Idiot !

Un sage homme a dit : 99.9 et deux fois mieux que 50 mais 100% et 50 fois mieux que 99.9%, cela résume bien la situation….

Ne pensais pas qu’il est extrêmement difficile de suivre cette diète à 100% hors de chez vous, c’est de la mauvaise foie, ce n’est pas vraie, arrêter de croire que les gens ont le droit de vous forcer à manger ce qu’il mange ! Soyez sur de vous, regarder les gens dans les yeux. Détails :

Restaurants Japonais : Choix judicieux
Restaurant Français : Tartare de bœuf, demandez ‘a votre façon’ c’est-à-dire que c’est vous qui préparer le tartare à votre table, donc vous ajoutez rien, demandez juste qu’on vous apporte un jaune d’œuf sur la viande et un autre dans un petit bol.
Autres restaurant : beaucoup de restaurant propose aujourd’hui des tartares de saumon, thon, daurade. Ca doit être à la mode je suppose.
Rien de tout ça : Ne vous inquiètez pas, respirer profondément, soyez sur de vous, dites au serveur gentiment et poliment en le regardant droit dans les yeux de vous préparer une salade avec des tomates, avocats, concombre et d’apporter une bouteille d’huile d’olive. Regarder vos clients/Amis toujours dans les yeux et dites leur : On est en 2013 les mecs, réveillez-vous ! Toujours avec le sourire bien sur. Ils rigoleront et commanderont la même chose que vous.
Restaurant chinois : Vaut mieux éviter, jouer la carte du Kebab que vous avez mangé il y a deux heures ou dites que vous n’avez simplement pas faim.
Macdonals : Courrez… Franchement vous valez mieux que ça….
Diner chez des amis : Arrivés pour le dessert, comme ça ca vous laisse le temps de mangeait tranquillement votre poissons chez vous, encore mieux si ce sont de bon amis allez y carrément avec votre poissons mais n’oubliez pas des sachets de sucre pour tenir la nuit.

Il est très très simple de suivre à 100% cette diète, personne n’a à vous dire quoi mangeais, vous êtes libre de tout ce qui rentre dans votre bouche. En fait le plus marrant c’est les nombreuse fois ou j’ai triché ce n’étais jamais à cause des autres ou de la situation, parce que j’aime trop être léger et toujours énergétique mais c’étais uniquement le lendemain d’une longue soirée alcoolisé ou je me réveiller avec un appétit énorme ! Et je mangeais toujours seul chez moi. Alors que j’ai accompagné de nombreux amis au Kebab ou autre, je n’en avais rien à foutre. Pas du tout envie.

Je dis ça parce que j’ai lu beaucoup de fois qu’il y en avait qui avait renoncé parce que trop dur socialement, ou parce qu’il y avait une soirée pizza ou une soirée grillade, mais tout ça c’est des conneries et vous le savez très bien, quand on veut on peut et il y a rien d’autre à ajouter.
Soyer fort, soyer sur de vous, rester à 100%, faites du sport, attendez d’être au top pour en parlais parce que malheureusement vous ne serez pas pris au sérieux si vous êtes un homme et que vous faites 40 kilos et que vous perdez vos dents.

PS : Après une longue nuit dehors avec alcool, je me réveille toujours avec une énorme faim… Comment je fais ? (c’est marrant comme le corps s’adapte vite), aucune envie pour la sale bouffe, ce que je fais et on est totalement dans la diète Wai, très simple je sors de chez moi, la tête qui tourne, je vais chez le boucher (je ne mange jamais de viande pour des raison éthique mais que du poisson et jaune d’œuf) mais la je vais prendre 200-250 grammes de bœuf et je vais acheter de quoi faire une grande salade (Tomate, Avocats, concombre, ciboulette et roquette) huile d’olive et un peu de citron jaune voila. Je m’assure quand même de manger les protéines après salade mais psychologiquement je me suis fait plaisir parce que je ne mange jamais de viande ni jamais de salade. Ou sinon je prends 300 grammes de saumon, de la ciboulette, jaune d’œuf, un peu de citron et voila. Je suis content parce que d’habitude je n’ai que 100-130 grammes de saumon, ce qui marche aussi quand on a la tête dans le qu c’est une bonne douche froide, et un bon plat dit plus haut ! Voila tout simplement ! J’ai réussit à faire en sorte que mes envies de triche soit 100% Wai, hey hey.
Merci à vous
C

(Quasiment même régime que MRR, sauf beaucoup de pomme entier, j’aime beaucoup les pommes et elles me donnent très très bonne haleine, dents très blanche mais je suppose que c’est le JO ça et moins de saumon que MRR aussi 100-130g Maximum mais parce que 20 de moins que lui, aussi que des jus après 19h ;) )
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you, Chris,
Very interesting!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You're welcome, and thank you for sharing :)
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

Thanx Chris, this was an awesome post. Encouraging. And very helpful.

I love this: " advise you to be perfectly clear, your weight stable, ideally with the body before beginning to tear to share your vision of the world of food. You must be at the top before talking to people you take seriously. Imagine a seller with a shampoo baldness or hair lifeless .... A sales woman produced lightweight obese .... Usually it takes two months (to understand and know perfectly energy levels). This is only my point of view. You must be on top, looks good on you if you want to talk about your different lifestyle if you want to be credible. Remember, it is also very easy for your loved ones may not even be aware that you are on a diet. For example, just say 'Oh no thank you I'm not hungry, I ate a kebab for breakfast, at Mcdo to 13h and I took a sandwich two hours ago, you feel better? Idiot!"

Very wise I think.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Chris1000

Post by Chris1000 »

I love that you love
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

Welcome/Bienvenue Chris!

Thank you for your story! it's nice to see a french person doing Wai…I always feel the weirdest when I'm in France and eating Wai. In the Netherlands and the US people are less centered on food so it's less obvious. In France they make a big deal about food so it's nice to read how creative you are with it all. There certainly are more options in France to get good quality raw protein than in the US where no one will serve you anything raw unless it's SuSHI grade…even if you tell them it's your own risk...

I know you've been here some time already and this isn't a very recent post, however I've been "off the forum" for quite a while and your post in French caught my eye…

FYI (for your information) Google translate is quite unreliable but it's often all we've got. ;)

Merci pour ton "post". Comprends-tu l'Anglais quand même? C'est juste difficile d'écrire en Anglais? Ou est-ce que tu habites? Combien de temps est-ce que tu manges Wai?

A bientôt!
Corinne
"You cannot do something you don't know IF you keep on doing what you know"
F.M. Alexander
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Hello Corinne, sorry to answer only now but I lost my password so I create a new account.

Yes it is true that France is a great food culture and food to matter much. But today in 2014 everyone knows (at least those who do not live on the moon) there a link between food and health. Many restaurant opened in Paris, organic restaurants, restaurants gluten-free, dairy-free, and even without cooking raw restaurants. Attitudes change slowly but surely.

Yes in France it is very Printfriendly to find raw fish, eggs, fruit. What you say is very interesting, the united states it is possible to buy raw fish? The eggs are pasteurized or there really raw eggs and raise rise in the open (free, not in cages) ?

Fruit is expensive in the United States ? There are there any fish shop or you can buy fresh, raw fish ?

I diet wai for three years, the first year was that of the adjustment. Many error was committed without realizing it. And something very dangerous produiser early: When I was cheating, I ate really horrible things in large quantities. Return medal was fatal.

The second year, I really began to understand the importance of juice and sugar. My cheat meal was less.

The second year, I completely stop red meat for ethical reasons. Never cheat but today when I cheat it with a large salad containing lots of good things (cheating because a lot a fiber). Or marinated raw fish much with lime (cheating because above my maximum limit of fish). Or sweet potatoes with egg yolk and avocado and olive oil. That is my only meal of cheating that takes place once a two months or once every four months

In fact I really understood the second year if I wanted to cheat no matter what you had, but really well done strictly attention especially my cheat meal certainly did not contain gluten, animal meat, dairy products, rice, as they are devastating, even once a month. Never, never, definitly

And it took me two years to learn that. I'm 100% all the time, juices are amazing, no cheating, but sometimes (rarely) I feel like a big salad, or I feel like 300 grams of salmon (ceviche) or potato organic sweet with egg yolk. These are my cheat meal (rare).

Otherwise I'm in great shape, never sick, clear, six pack, no smell, good sleep. You live in the United States ? How it's going down at the food Wai ?

My first message at the top that was in the middle of the second year, I was really in great shape thanks to Wai and especially I definitly stop 3 months before (Cheating) gluten, dairy, rice, animal meat cooked .... big Changes.

I was also annoyed to see that many people give up because of the society and people. I did not understand, because my only meal I was cheating or what was always alone, alone at home. I can not cheat outside, in the city. Only alone at home, never outisde. I really like to be keen minds, energy, flat stomach. Really the only times I cheated this was me and me alone who took the decision. Not people. it ever ! Yerk !!

If the decision does not come from me, and only me, it's impossible. I think we should be master of his choices and decisions and put the blame on people this is too easy.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Ah yes, I think the organization is also fundamental, ie always have bottles of juice. And I go to the 2.0 version of the diet, this is a revolution, rest his soul, Wai Warrior since the beginning of the year.

We are different from others, it is undeniable, long years of sorrow put us in challenges in the world, we are not like everyone else, évolution my friends, we must accomplish great things, we have learned to know the people through our weakness for many years, and Wai have RRM and Oscar create something extraordinary. Now we have all the cards in hand to raise rise to something very high and then take what you deserve.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:to have the body that is dry and tear for this summer, what should I do exactly?
Focussing all your daily mental and physical energy one just one exercise.
That way, each exercise really has an impact.
Because of all that focussed energy, you can make that exercise really hurt your muscles, for the maximum effect.
Wai Warrior is best in this case, because you will be in a truly metabolic phase after exercise and during sleep (recovery).
You cannot do maximum fasting though, as you cannot tolerate much protein.
The greater/longer the fasting window, the relatively more protein your need to grow muscle mass.
I would suggest fasting up till 13:00, 14:00 or 15:00 maximally.
during your years of bodybuilding you have managed to stay clear of acne ?
No, that was before the Wai diet, when i was around 25 or so.
I was about 8 kg heavier (but ripped) than i am now.
Before the Wai diet, i knew it had something to do with protein, so i was on a low-protein version,
that included lots of fruits and salads, but also some cooked animal food.
I did have acne.
Maybe my plan is correct: Wai warrior, one muscle group a day until the burn, followed by 1 liter direct juice and even juice, followed by 100 grams of fish or yellow,
Yes, only take the animal food after you have ingested lots of juice (with sugar) already.
Not just exercise until the burn, but beyond. You need maximum burn.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Ok great, yes exactly, I love Wai warrior. I can not like you have 200-300 grams of fish daily because I'm still sensitive. I'm younger than you, therefore, the sensitivity is still. Today on wai Warrior 19pm at night with only 100 grams I can mantain a fairly muscular body.

But I needed more results before this summer, so actually starting to drink juice from 14h will be great for muscle weight gain.

So juice start from 14h-15-16h, I sport the evening after work (your routine), you advised me to stop drinking juice before the practice session, or it does not matter ? After sport = juice, followed by fish and even juice. We always agree that we must focus on the juice with the sugar and oil + fish and yellow when you're on a muscle gain plan ? Limited
fiber

What is funny is that I used to play sports every day. But since Friday I religiously your routine and I hurt everywhere. Last Friday I made the chest: I was pain for three days. Saturday I made the arm, today I still feel my arms. Worked muscle pain has lasted 3-4 days, a good sign it means that finally it hard bump ! This is great because it is very fast. During this short time, I told myself 'you give everything to the extreme pain, it's fast, go !

it worked with the air very well, I am sending you the new photo June 4 for comparison. For motivation. (That all these fine words are not made in vain)

And the big difference it will be rest that I will let my body, minimum 1 week. I was stubborn I did not want to believe in the body's recovery time. Sometimes I left barely 48 hours then I work the same muscle. But when I saw your body it was clear that I was perfectly listen to what you say.

Plan: lots and lots juice and sugar and oil. start 14h-15h. Strength Training night. Short but extremely intensive. 1 group per day. juice Followed by Fish, yellow. still juice.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Well I just finished my intensive session pectorals. I have suffered.

As you told me I was starting my new plan, so I started my food intake from 14 pm.

So, from 14 hours I start to drink juice, apples or only juice. At work it's just juice. And weight training. There are 20 minutes, just after the session, I drank the juice and then I ate two avocado.

It's ok one or two advocates after the workout ? Some time before the fish. after sport = juice followed by one or two advocado + fish 30 minutes later followed by juice. It's ok ?

After this message, I will prepare banana juice tonight and prepare my Scottish salmon (100 grams) Great success this day

Well all is said, I await your responses, taking into account, there is nothing more to say. I would come back to you within 4 months.

Like you, I am very determined and motivated, cheating does not interest me,nor the variety. Once you have answered my questions there will be nothing to add
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

chris75001 wrote:you advised me to stop drinking juice before the practice session, or it does not matter ?
No, it doesnt matter.
We always agree that we must focus on the juice with the sugar and oil + fish and yellow when you're on a muscle gain plan ? Limited
fiber
Yes, limited fiber.
since Friday I religiously your routine and I hurt everywhere. Last Friday I made the chest: I was pain for three days. Saturday I made the arm, today I still feel my arms. Worked muscle pain has lasted 3-4 days, a good sign it means that finally it hard bump !
Ha ha, fantastic. Yes, that is what you need.
The more pain, the more gain.
And when you do it like this, that is when you need sufficient rest in between.
This is great because it is very fast. During this short time, I told myself 'you give everything to the extreme pain, it's fast, go !
Exactly. Because it is just a short time, you can do it for the rest of your life, and still look amazing when you are 80 years old.

it worked with the air very well, I am sending you the new photo June 4 for comparison. For motivation. (That all these fine words are not made in vain)
I was stubborn I did not want to believe in the body's recovery time.
I was like you.
When i did bodybuilding, during one year i exercised 2 times per day, but my muscle mass reached a plateau.
After i started taking more rest in between. my muscles started growing again.
Please keep me updated.
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

I'll bet a lot of banana juice (evening) for muscle weight gains. It is a big help ?

I write this in speed ( versapers is on and I forget this) and I come back
chris75001

Post by chris75001 »

Ok thank you for your answers.

Yes ok the only fibrous foods will one or two avocados after sport and just before the fish, is ok? Maybe some apples on weekends during the day, but somehow there was always juice, lots of juice, bottled water with sugar and oil (for security) 2 in the fridge, 2 outside on the table. Always lot of juice

Exactly, haha, your routine is great. She pushes the limits becaufe is fast, efficient, motivation is the maximum is 15-20 minutes and only one group per week. Very well.

Yes it is definitely the only way to work. I am ready to work Extremely hard at it, 20 minutes a day haha;)
And religiously follow the Wai diet (although this is already the case)
We all have a different morphology but on this forum many people want to tear as Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt in Fight Club was 35years, I believe.)

Just tell me if it is ok to have one or two avocados after sport (taking care to drink juice before) ...
And especially the evening drinking banana juice (versapers). As a liters, 1.2 liters. I love banana juice, it is thick, soft, very pleasant evening for muscle rebuilding. (I think) no problem to drink 1.2 liters of banana juice every night after sports ... ?

the one is right