most informative book, I've read in a long time

Share your testimony to encourage others.
johndela1
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

most informative book, I've read in a long time

Post by johndela1 »

I'm reading the FreeAcneBook.pdf. I am really learning a lot. I've been reading about nutrition and natural types of cures for around 20 years. I've been vegan, %100 raw food, and what most people would call a healthy diet of steamed veggies and grains.

I've read tons of contradictory stuff and have always tried to form my own beliefs by thinking about the reasons behind what people say.

This book and way of eating makes so much sense to me. I am on page 50 and will probably finish reading it before I go to sleep or at least by tomorrow night.

My wife and I are following it and have been since Sunday night. It felt good going to the market and not having to concern myself with getting vegetables that I may not have even eaten. I know I will eat all the fruit.

I've always been a bit preoccupied with b12 when I was vegan and eating only raw foods. Now I know I don't have to worry about that and that I have found a way of eating that is sustainable.

I dont' have acne but am very interested in feeling good and not ever having to be sick.

Thanks,

johnd
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Hi John, welcome to our forum! I'm so pleased for you, that you stumbled across the acne book! You will be able to share your positive experiences with many other 'converts' here on the forum, and we really hope you keep us posted on your (and your wife's) progress.

In health,

-Carla
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Great, John! :)