Cellulite: all gone!

Share your testimony to encourage others.
sula58
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Cellulite: all gone!

Post by sula58 »

WOW, I am so excited! I have zero cellulite. I never, never, never thought I'd be able to say that. :D

Even though I have been on this diet for almost 2 years (wow), I was always eating munch foods. My skin, weight, cellulite, and mood dramatically improved, and everything was great.
But I wanted things to be "perfect," because I knew it was possible (on this diet). The couple times that I have been approached to do modeling, they said I should lose 20 pounds. :shock: What?!? I thought they were crazy, but then I realized that my body WAS a bit flabby here and there and I still had some cellulite...(half of which faded after starting the diet, which was shocking in itself).

So a few months ago, I made a conscious effort to cut out munch foods. I re-read the Overweight section in Wai's book. I started walking 2 hours on the treadmill every other day, just very slow and relaxed, sipping my OJ every 20 minutes. I would eat my protein--which I cut down and only ate the amount I wanted to eat, without measuring before--after the walking. I also added way more fat to my diet (I think CurlyGirl mentioned her doing the same in a post recently), which made a huge difference. Mmm...that meant lots of olive oil and avocado!

After starting to walk, cutting out munch foods, and paying more attention to my body's signals, I noticed immediately that my eating patterns changed. I just wanted a bite of fruit every 1/2 hour, not a whole bowl. I also started preferring juices over whole fruits. And fruit and OJ suddenly seemed sweet enough by themselves and I cut out sugar and honey (god knows why I was adding sugar to my OJ, lol! I am a bit ditzy, I think).

After only two months of this, I have achieved what I consider my "perfect" body! I still have my curves but I also have abs, a firm butt, nicely shaped legs! Wow!!! Everything Wai said to do really worked! I am so overjoyed (and not just out of superficial vanity)! The 100% diet rocks! My skin is like a child's, even around my period (which wasn't the case before)...wow.
And my cellulite is now GONE! The other half just faded so quickly, like it was just waiting for me to get my act together and go 100%. Well, I still eat balsamic vinegar (with olive oil on avocado it's SO good) and occasionally, as Wai suggests, fatty chocolate (which, strangely, doesn't make me overeat...probably because it's so fatty!)

So much love to everyone, especially Wai and RRM...I will be on this diet for the rest of my life and am happy that there are others "like me" out there!

Sula
zazuna

Great job!

Post by zazuna »

Wwow, Sula!

I am most impressed with your results and mainly with your determination. Your post is so inspiring! My day 2 on the diet today went very well again. I am sticking to the diet 100% without any munch foods.

Thanks for sharing!!! And good luck with modelling!

Masha
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Great to hear, Sula! :D
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

That's SO wonderful, Sula! You just gave me a big burst of motivation to go back to 100% again, and start walking a lot more. I've been having about 15g protein mucnhfood a day for a while, but it won't be too difficult to go to back to 0g. May I ask - have you had ANY munch foods in the past two months, or have you been able to completely avoid them? Also, you ONLY eat protein on the days that you walk, or do you also eat protein on the other days, and about how much (3 yolks, 50g fish...)? I know it may be different for my body, but I just want an example of how you did it. Thanks, and congratulations! :D

~Amber
sula58

Post by sula58 »

Thanks! Bambi:

I eat really filling desserts from time to time--chocolates mostly--but only because they're like a decadent little treat, not because I MUST HAVE THEM RIGHT NOW (lol). My skin doesn't break out from that, so it's great. Also, I add balsamic vinegar to the diet.

I eat yolks or sashimi probably every day. But I eat them AFTER my glycogen deposits are empty, or after walking. I didn't do that before!
And I've been eating only about 1 yolk a day, and 3 around my period. But I would gladly eat more if I felt a craving to!

It's funny: basically, I'm eating the way Wai suggests, but it took me all this time to fully digest all the little details, then adjust the little details to fit my body, and finally just eat the way it comes naturally! :roll:

Like one important detail (I don't know if you do this, but I did!): not to think, "Oh, it's exactly 20 minutes after I ate. Now I must eat this much fruit and this much fat." Instead, I now just sort of "graze" and absentmindedly eat a bit here or there, and am generally just way more relaxed about it.

And I really think that eating much more fat has helped me eat less sugar (than I need), if that makes any sense. It is just so satisfying! That, besides the walking, is the biggest change I made.

I want to know how you're doing, Bambi, so let me know!
nick

Post by nick »

Only 1 yolk a day?

You could eat more, you probably need it. Unless you much of fish?
But for women, cholesterol is just you need. I find it amazing that you don't need anymore than 1.
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Oh yay, Sula! I am so glad to hear your news! (And glad to hear the extra fat in your diet has helped you just as much as it's helping me...)

Onward and upward! :-D
Bambi726

Post by Bambi726 »

Hi Sula! :) You cellulite-free beauty! ;) Hehe.
I eat yolks or sashimi probably every day. But I eat them AFTER my glycogen deposits are empty, or after walking. I didn't do that before!
Alright, so on the days where you don't walk, do you eat the yolks/sashimi when you haven't eaten anything for a while...? Or, how can you tell when your glycogen deposits are empty when you haven't exercised?

I just found out there's a sushi place two doors down from my new gym - woo hoo! Time to ask them about whether or not their fish has been frozen..(which I hate doing - I feel so rude, I don't know why...like their fish won't be good enough for me, I guess?:roll:) I LOVE the yolks, so I will probably eat more than one - maybe four per day. :D

Yes, I always feel better when I have more fat, too - especially the kind from egg yolk, bluefin tuna(Mmm), and avocados. It's weird - I used to be hyperthyroid, (I may be hypo- now, I'm not sure though - I will know soon through Fertility Awareness methods, because you chart your daily basal body temp...) and now I can tell when I've had too much carbs in relation to fat because my thyroid area will feel sort of I don't know...strained? like it used to feel when I was hyperthyroid. It's hard to explain, but it only feels that way when I've taken in too much sugar.

There are a few whole-food supplements that I will be taking in addition to the 100% Wai (So I guess I will be about 99%) diet to see if they will help my thyroid, as well as hormone balance, which should help with the cellulite as well as the acne, I would suppose - but those will only give me a maximum of 3g of "dirty" protein per day (freeze-dried), so if they don't positively affect my cellulite, they shouldn't negatively affect it either - I'll consider those my "munch" foods :wink: - and maybe I'll see if I can handle a rich fatty chocolate dessert every once in a while, too :D Yum!

It's funny that you should mention not being too mathematical about what you're eating, because I just decided to not do that anymore this morning! I've been plugging everything into my diet calculator thingy to make sure that I get almost exactly 1g fat per 2g sugar, but I think my body may actually like more fat, so I'm just going to graze now, just making sure to eat plenty of fat when I have the fruits, and see how that goes. So far, so good. Mmm I like balsamic vinegar on avocado, too :) I also love lemon juice and chives on my cucumber/tomato/avocado salad...but it starts to bother my teeth :( Maybe if I eat it in smaller amounts, though, instead of the whole salad within a short period of time, it won't bother my teeth as much. I'll have to test that tonight.

Oh, yeah - did you lose any weight with the cellulite, or did the cellulite just smooth out? Are you going to go for the modeling now? That would be great! It's always been a dream of mine :) (Who wouldn't want to get paid great money just to stay looking beautiful?! Haha, I know it's harder than that, but that's the idea) How old are you? I'm 22, so there should still be some time after I get rid of this cellulite to do some modeling! ;)

Great job(again:D), Sula, and thanks for all the info and motivation that you've given me! :)

~Amber
nick

Post by nick »

Lemon's are very acidic. That's probably why your teeth are feeling it. They do go good with salads though.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

bambi726 wrote:There are a few whole-food supplements that I will be taking in addition to the 100% Wai (So I guess I will be about 99%) diet to see if they will help my thyroid, as well as hormone balance
Have you been properly diagnosed?
Have these issues been established through proper blood-testing?
If not, you could be seriously damaging your health by taking anything that might interfere with your thyroid / hormone metabolism...
slea

Post by slea »

Congrats Sula! You gave me some hope and motivation. Now that it is nice outside I am going to kick up my walking and get after it. Can you give me an example of how you eat in a day if you don't mind? I'm just wondering how much more fat that you have added. I don't really watch how much I am balancing my sugars and fats and I am thinking I need to pay more attention. For example, when I eat a banana I eat four or five macadamias with it. That is how I have been eating my fruits and fats. A few nuts with a peice of fruit. When I eat tomatoes I usually put a tablespoon of oil with them. I'm probally going about it all wrong because I keep counting calories when I am thinking about the oil and nuts I am eating since it is double the energy in them. I am going to have to start all over because my diet has been all over the place. I do 100% most days but then I have a few days I have some munch foods and I know from experience the only time I get results is when I am 100%. I, like you, can have some chocolate and vinegar, but add a peice of bread or something else cooked and I'm done. :( If I need to add more fats, that is fine with me because I crave fats more than sugars any way. I am getting discouraged because my cellulite and extra pounds are still here and it's almost summer.
sula58

Post by sula58 »

Hi! Bambi:
Glad to hear how you're doing! I'm also 22! And actually modeling doesn't interest me. I am busy with school, I don't want to sign any restricting contracts, and anyway, I'm not 14 anymore! Anyway, to respond to your questions:

As far as eating my protein meal: I walk every single day, so I'm not sure how or when I'd eat my "big meal" (protein and/or munch food) if I didn't. Well, on days when I don't walk a lot, I spend an hour cleaning (like Wai suggests) and afterward I can "feel" that my glycogen deposits are empty. Then I know that I can eat a lot, either protein or munch food.

As far as losing weight and cellulite--it was very slow, very subtle, but very regular. And very easy, with only three things to think about: burning the excess body fat I had (through low-energy activities and lots of sleep); keeping my current energy intake level (the easiest way by far to do this right is to sip on OJ all day!); and, the best part, eating lots of yummy fat (to further encourage my body to lose weight, since there is obviously not a "food shortage") By the way, this is all from Wai's book, every word!!!

The cellulite just sort of faded, faded...gone. As far as weight loss, I knew that I needed to be patient and couldn't expect changes overnight. But every morning, I would go to the mirror and look at my stomach. It was so weird! Every day I would notice that my stomach was becoming more and more defined...I was like, "Wait, I have abs?! But I haven't even been trying!" It's great to see muscles appear that were hidden under fat before.

Hey Slea!

I am sure that you can lose any extra weight by this summer. But if you want to lose weight "quickly" (but healthily), walking is really key. Like Wai says, it is the most effective way to utilize stored body fat.

Hopefully you can take some time out of your day, maybe two or three hours (or more--after all, you want to lose weight as fast as possible), and just spend it WALKING. Sip on OJ and walk. And afterwards, eat the biggest meal that you usually eat--because then it's gauranteed that even though you are eating a big meal (with lots of energy), you won't store any extra energy as body fat, because your glycogen deposits are empty. So not only will have you burned fat--through the walking--but are making sure that your current energy intake--even if you're eating a relatively big meal-- isn't causing you to store more fat. It's really two birds with one stone.

Again, I am just restating everything that Wai says. I would go into the old forums and re-read her comments in the "Overweight" section, because it's incredibly helpful.

And don't worry about measuring! Just eat until you feel not hungry anymore. On this diet, in the beginning, I used to eat until my stomach physically felt full. Now, I just eat until I am satisfied, i.e. my blood sugar is up again. (There is a huge difference).

Hope that helps! You can do it!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Sula, you've grasped all the essentials! :D
sula58

Post by sula58 »

At last! :) lol
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

LOL :lol: