Just had to share

Share your testimony to encourage others.
slea
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Just had to share

Post by slea »

Hey everyone! :D

Just had to share this with everyone. I have a very good friend I had not seen in awhile. I ran into him and we were talking about life and I told him about the Wai diet and he wanted to try it. He just finished his fourth week and here are the benefits so far:

1. Dry skin condition from medicine he took ten years ago, gone.
2. Rosacea cleared up, redness in skin gone
3. Arthritic condidions in feet gone, not hurting or swelling any more
4. Lost eight pounds that he thought would never go
5. Much better athletic preformance, runs faster more flexible
6. Better moods, clearer thinking
7. Fingernails and toenails were mottled, they are growing in normal

There was more, but I can't remember them all! He just couldn't believe all of the things that took a turn for the better. I am so happy for him. He said he will never go back to his old ways. :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Wow, great! :)
rafaelo

Post by rafaelo »

never say never
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

you said it twice
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

But yes, in the beginning he will enjoy all the good things. Probably he will encounter some difficulties too, as its not that easy to do this diet right. Its about learning, learning and learning.
Slea, can you make sure to give him the WaiTalk.com url? So that he can get some advice when he needs it?
slea

Post by slea »

Sure will RRM.

Rafaelo,

Maybe in his excitement he said that, but I'm sure he will never completely go back to his old ways. I know that I can't now that my eyes have been open. I may not be 100% every day, but I have eaten this way for almost three years and I will always be eating this way. It is difficult, but I try my best.
benzapp

Post by benzapp »

RRM wrote:But yes, in the beginning he will enjoy all the good things. Probably he will encounter some difficulties too, as its not that easy to do this diet right. Its about learning, learning and learning.
Slea, can you make sure to give him the WaiTalk.com url? So that he can get some advice when he needs it?
It's always easy in the beginning for people, until whatever deficiency exists in their application of the diet begins to cause trouble.
mario91

Re: Just had to share

Post by mario91 »

Sorry for this bump from prehistory, but I was reading this forum section from the beggining , and I really felt then need to say something when reading the last 2 posts of this thread...
slea wrote: Maybe in his excitement he said that, but I'm sure he will never completely go back to his old ways. I know that I can't now that my eyes have been open. I may not be 100% every day, but I have eaten this way for almost three years and I will always be eating this way. It is difficult, but I try my best.
I think the reason , after 3 years, you still find it difficult to keep this diet, is because you still don't do it 100%. Munch foods, even if you consume quite few, make you addicted, and alter the way your body asks for food, and even alter your palate.
I've been on this diet for only 7 months, and since i got strictly 100% (3 months ago) i find this diet easy to keep, i mean, the only logical and natural way for me to eat indeed. I really wouldn't touch any munch food now! And before these last 3 months, when I was 99%, much foods were always a big tentation for me! I was a difficult diet to keep, back then.
So my advice to you, and to all the people who still can't be on strictly 100% Wai, is just try to be 100% during a couple of days/weeks, make that effort, and then you'll see that, past that time, your body will no longer ask for much foods. And you'll feel so much better in so many ways... and this diet will really make all the sense to you. I promise ;)

benzapp wrote:
RRM wrote:But yes, in the beginning he will enjoy all the good things. Probably he will encounter some difficulties too, as its not that easy to do this diet right. Its about learning, learning and learning.

It's always easy in the beginning for people, until whatever deficiency exists in their application of the diet begins to cause trouble.
I couldn't agree more. I think what most people might forget is always eating fruit with oils/nuts (fat). This was my case in my first months. Other thing is searching well for good quality, fresh foods (something we are not that much used to nowdays... most of us just go to the supermarket and fill the cart mostly with packets or cereals, jars of grains, bottles of drinks, frozen prepared foods...). Also try to get to know the fruits and fish you like the most... that should be easy, due to the wideness of nowadays markets.