Daily Protein Intake / Enough protein

About specific vitamines, minerals or fiber, for example
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote:... I asked my girlfriend and shes seen me with clearer skin but hardly any mass and she has seen me with very high muscle mass and plenty of acne! She...
Yes... ????
go on!
She (prefers) ... ... ... ...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:Do you think it's OK to thaw the fish with boiling water from the kettle?
No, absolutely not.
Just put the fish from the freezer in the fridge, the night before you want to eat it.
So now I guess my only issue is satisfying cravings. I have terrible pizza/chocolate/cheese cravings, but I guess that's a new topic.
Ha ha, yes...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

RRM wrote:
Jodiat wrote:... I asked my girlfriend and shes seen me with clearer skin but hardly any mass and she has seen me with very high muscle mass and plenty of acne! She...
Yes... ????
go on!
She (prefers) ... ... ... ...
I think she was reading over his shoulder and cut him off... ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, no more internet for Jodiat this week... :(
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

rofl...she was reading it so I had to eject and send before I could finish.

She deep down likes more muscle mass, I can tell. I dont blame her either - when I got upto 160lbs I felt really bad and looked as bad (skin) lol but body wise I would have 'looked' extremly fit and conditioned. However I wasnt - I was heavily constipated, had acne, too much aggression, no enzymes in reserve and felt like I had zero energy. I was eating myself to death on crap protein.

So im striking a happy medium now, im alot lighter - have almost limitless energy - my mind gives up before my body. I have much more speed in recovery for acne with this kind of diet (or similar raw diets). Im now around 135lbs but with low body fat and hardly any water retention I do look alot bigger.

Mainly what I have learned is to increase quality and to be content.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

I was wondering, if I don't get enough protein one night (for sample last night I had 2 yolks, and 2 pecans), should I maybe eat more protein the following morning? Last night I had to carry a heavy amp around down, and did quite a bit of practicing, so my hands are sore in the morning. Do I need to wait 'till the evening to have protein again or would it be better to ingest it ASAP because my body needed it for construction.

Also, if I'm eating whole eggs, with the white, how many would I need to get sufficient protein. I figure the white has more protein than the yolk, so 3 eggs would be like 7 or 8 yolks? Does yolk require an (s) to make it plural?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:would it be better to ingest it ASAP because my body needed it for construction.
Yes.
Also, if I'm eating whole eggs, with the white, how many would I need to get sufficient protein. I figure the white has more protein than the yolk, so 3 eggs would be like 7 or 8 yolks?
Its hard to tell, as the egg white contains enzyminhibitors,
which also inhibit digestion in general (including protein).
Take one egg extra to be on the safe side.
Please keep in mind that your body may warn you not to eat the eggs.
So, if you start disliking them, then skip the whites (and not the yolks).
Does yolk require an (s) to make it plural?
Yes.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

So our bodies can utilize protein for reconstruction in the morning?

Hmmm, yes I remember reading about vegetables inhibiting digestion in general, but I never thought that applied to protein uptake. So that's why it seems we require so much less on this diet, because we're not inhibiting absorption.

I do dislike the eggs with the whites, very very much. I've considered that association of the whites and yolks might make me stop wanting yolks, which would of course be very bad.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:So our bodies can utilize protein for reconstruction in the morning?
Sure.
Its just that our body also uses protein for energy.
And at night, more of the available protein will be used for reconstruction,
as less will be used for energy.
So that's why it seems we require so much less on this diet, because we're not inhibiting absorption.
Yes, digestion is more easy, due to less hard to digest fibers and antinutrients,
but also because less nutrients get destroyed due to cooking.
I do dislike the eggs with the whites, very very much.
Listen to your body, its for a reason.
I've considered that association of the whites and yolks might make me stop wanting yolks, which would of course be very bad.
Very much so.