B12 & CO

About specific vitamines, minerals or fiber, for example
mesay
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

B12 & CO

Post by mesay »

Dear everybody,

My question is simple but my case is complicated: I m now allergic to eggs yolks (IgG tested you see ? ), and I think also to fish (same unconfortable felling, sniff) and meaby even to meat (also unconfortable as oppose to before when It was relaxing with no cardioresponse).

I'm planning to cope B12 with a particular product (wich is advertise versus heavymetal, I take it for 1 week now) and eating nuts. Is it an appropriate approch ? I mean B12 is not bioavailable in seaweed but here it is cooked (and concentrate) at 80° and therefore must be more avalaible.

Here is the Brown Seaweed Extract (Modifilan) content, 6 of 500 Mg Capsules/3 Grams Contain:
Vit B1(Thiamine) 60 mcg
Vit B2 (Ribiflavin) 105 mcg
Vit B3 (Niacin) 315 mcg
Vit B12(Cyanocobalamin) 1.02 mcg
Vit E 0.9 I.U.
Folic Acid 12 mcg
Calcium 64.5 mg
Chromium 15 mcg
Copper 15 mcg
Iron 1.15 mg
Magnesium 20.1 mg
Manganese 54 mcg
Selenium 1.14 mcg
Zinc 153 mcg
Alginates(Algal polysaccharides) 1500 mg
Fucoidan 120 mg

Sadly it doesn't give the iodine number...

Have a nice thought !
"Mistic simplicity for the ignorant"
jfk

Post by jfk »

Hi Mesay,

I don't have an answer to your question but I am also interested in vitamin B12 because it is one of the strongest arguments used to support animal product consumption. This is a really interesting article stating the case against vitamin B12 supplementation:

http://www.roylretreat.com/articles/b12.html

I'd be interested to know what people think.

I'm not sure how you feel about the reliability of IGg food allergy testing but it isn't 100% accurate according to this:

http://www.tldp.com/issue/174/IgG%20Food%20Allergy.html

What exactly do you eat?
mesay

Post by mesay »

Hi jfk,

Very accurate ! Thank you for both articles.

I tend to eat nonacidic fruits at the exception of citrus (special, I heard) to conteract the sweating I get with orangejuice. So it give: banana, mango, pear, apple, concomber, salad, garlic, coconut, dried figs, dried apricot and the nuts like 50 gr. brazil nuts 30 gr. hazel nuts 15 gr. almond/day.

All raw but my concern is also my digestion, wich is bad (related to B12 absorption it rise me worries for example)

The seaweed extract give me a kick (from iodide i supose), but I'm not sure it help me digest better or to deal with polluants (I think the cause of my problems). From now I start eating without it, to compare and to see If I'm getting hungry.
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

You may want to read up on seaweed and b12. I've read that seaweed can inhibit b12 absorption due to its content of a b12 analog.
mesay

Post by mesay »

thank you so much, now that I think about there were some signs, the kick (meaby due to cyanocobalamin), need to drink (almost unstainable), an longer period of sleep (but not reparing)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

The interesting thing is that previously we had a number of people reporting to be allergic to eggs, but all of them appeared not to be allergic to raw egg yolk.
Maybe you can try a drop?
and if that goes well, more drops?
The same may be true for fish.