MSM

About specific vitamines, minerals or fiber, for example
fredb
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

MSM

Post by fredb »

"MSM is a naturally-occuring form of dietary sulfur found in fresh raw foods that are involved in the cycle of rain. MSM is deficient in foods grown in greenhouses or in foods grown through irrigation.Because of its collagen-building properties, MSM creates smooth skin, thick lustrous hair, and strong nails. MSM makes the tissues more permeable so that they may move nutrients in and toxins out with greater ease. MSM has a remarkable effect at neutralizing foreign proteins (i.e. allergens, toxins, undigested food) making it anti-inflammatory."

what do you think of MSM taking as a supplement?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

With this diet you ingest all required nutrients.
You cannot improve on the perfect balance, only disturb it.
esca

Post by esca »

hehe what a coincidence! i was just reading about msm, well a week later hehe, a website suggested putting it in drinking water so im planning to go buy this organic substance along with the panacea i always do .... any luck with it fredb, the msm i mean?
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

RRM wrote:With this diet you ingest all required nutrients.
You cannot improve on the perfect balance, only disturb it.
Does this mean it is not true what the first post said about irrigated and greenhouse crops wont have MSM? I say this because this diet could include these foods. I mean if i follow the Wai diet %100 but get my food from a grocery store where they supply irrigated fruits according to the first post they would have no MSM.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

johndela1 wrote:Does this mean it is not true what the first post said about irrigated and greenhouse crops wont have MSM?
No, I didt mean to respond to that; it was a general comment about taking supplements...
Over and over again, one finds 'new' supplements that do wonders.
There are no such supplements.
They don't do wonders.

Nutrients are abundantly absorbed from our natural food.
Compounds that are presented as healthy supplements, but that are not nutrients, cannot be beneficial (assuming you are on the wai diet).
And if they are nutrients, we dont need them as supplements.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

From another thread:
Jodiat wrote:I cant sleep right now because im taking 15grams per day of sulphur and I have used this once before and it did the same. My skin however feels so good using it!

Well my main point here and any one whos used or knows about what it is and how it works I would like to ask this.

Sulphur seems to create oxygen in the blood and is apparently one of the few substances that can easily pass through the blood brain barrier. It also seems to pure the blood so well that the more taken the less sleep I need! I was thinking however is this a good thing? Because I used to sleep 12 hours each night (which I felt was too much but my blood and body needed it - clearly because of the digestion of cooked food taking up all my energy). So now im sleeping less and feel better but I dont know if im missing out on repairing...in other words I mentally feel great but that dosnt mean Im doing the right thing?? I hope you can follow what I mean here. This stuff is really something.
If you take high doses of any nutrient,
it may have pharmaceutical effects that may partial be beneficial.
What you dont notice, are the side effects that you dont notice.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

True and I know what your getting at. Have you tried MSM? Currently I use MSM, Zinc, Vitamin C and im trying B5 but guess what cleared me the most?

Rose water with a cotton pad!

Im trying b5 to see if there is any link for myself but after 5 days im noticing my pore size is smaller. Which is good because ive so many blackheads on my nose.

p.s. sorry for making new threads all over lol
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote:Have you tried MSM?
No, when i was 16, i tried Accutane, and since that didnt help me,
I realized that i had to take away the cause instead of fighting the symptoms.
Im trying b5 to see if there is any link for myself but after 5 days im noticing my pore size is smaller. Which is good because ive so many blackheads on my nose.
It may take a while before the B5 is effective against acne.
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

Yes...im on day 5 using b5 and its much harder for me to test because im 95% clear but I need to try everything to form an opinion.
My fiancee she used b5 and said it helped 50% and is really good for reducing oil. Its clearly not a cure. It is seemingly giving me less oil with 10grams per day but I might try the more active form of b5 and when im working again im going back on the wai diet.

I tried accutane on a low dose for 2 weeks 4 years ago and couldnt live with the ultra dry lips and it affected my mood too much. My fiancee went on accutane for 6 months and has been acne free for over a year but suffers from chronic joint pain.

P.s. RRM I can get you some more nuts in the comming months when the seasons change if you can hang on untill then.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote: It is seemingly giving me less oil with 10grams per day but I might try the more active form of b5
And you are not worried about the side effects of such a pharmaceutical dosage?
RRM I can get you some more nuts in the comming months when the seasons change
That would be fantastic!
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

Not just yet. It worries me much less then say accutane. Im still testing really - its not somthing im planning on using long term.

Ill send them and ill buy lots for you but it will take some time for the to come in the shops. I can get Walnuts and pecans in shells too - they are festive food here. If you are in extreme need for some I can send you some to keep you going but these I was planning to use myself untill Christmas.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Jodiat wrote:If you are in extreme need for some I can send you some to keep you going...
No, thank you, I still have some left, as i dont eat that many.
And ive done years without them, so thats ok.
Please let me know when they are back!
Jodiat

Post by Jodiat »

No probs, I use around 4-5 per day with a walnut or 2 so ill last untill we have them back.