caffeine

Post by dandate2 »

where can i get the holy stimulant
RRM
Administrator

Re: caffeine

Post by RRM »

Caffeine
Naturally, caffeine is found in coffee plant beans, Kola nuts, tea bush leaves, Yerba maté leaves, Guarana berries, Guayusa tree leaves and Yaupon leaves and stems.
This xanthine alkaloid in these (parts of) plants serves as a pesticide that paralyzes and kills certain insects feeding on the plants.
Humans can rapidly metabolize caffeine, but its more toxic to animals such as dogs and horses, and particularly spiders, mollusks and various insects.
In humans, caffeine increases the production of stomach acid and antagonizes the neurotransmitter adenosine (which co-regulates blood pressure).
Frequent caffeine intake will be compensated (by the body) by an increase in adenosine receptors.
As a result, you will be subject to a adenosine-low when caffeine is taken in, and a adenosine-high when no caffeine is taken in.
(ups and downs replacing a steady state)
This may result in nervousness, irritability, anxiety, tremulousness, muscle twitching (hyperreflexia), insomnia, headaches, respiratory alkalosis, and heart palpitations.
The increased stomach acid production may result in peptic ulcers, erosive esophagitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

RRM wrote:Caffeine

This may result in nervousness, irritability, anxiety, tremulousness, muscle twitching (hyperreflexia), insomnia, headaches, respiratory alkalosis, and heart palpitations.
this is exactly whats needed to own and manage a business right now
The increased stomach acid production may result in peptic ulcers, erosive esophagitis, and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
i had been drinking tons of coca cola but it did give me an uncomfortable stomach acid as of late. i'm thinking just a few cups of coffee with a mound of sugar should do me better
panacea

Post by panacea »

dandate2 wrote:

this is exactly whats needed to own and manage a business right now
LOL!
no man, that is the side effects of owning a business
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

panacea wrote:no man, that is the side effects of owning a business
yes i was going to mention that also but being on a stimulant makes it 2x worse...or better i should say.