Causes of low / high cholesterol

About specific vitamines, minerals or fiber, for example
dime
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Causes of low / high cholesterol

Post by dime »

Eating Eggs Is Not Linked to High Cholesterol in Adolescents
However, the most recent research suggests that increased serum cholesterol is more affected by intake of saturated fats and trans fats -- present in red meat, industrial baked goods, etc. -- than by the amount of cholesterol in the diet.

The results of this article, part of the European study HELENA involving nine countries, demonstrated that eating larger amounts of egg is neither linked to higher serum cholesterol nor to worse cardiovascular health in adolescents, regardless of their levels of physical activity.
fred

Post by fred »

The study is in Spanish and I can't find how many eggs they eat and for how long. What does "large amounts of egg" mean?

Anyway, we don't stay adolescent all of our life. Eating cooked eggs is unhealthy and detrimental to health, and only healthy adolescents can handle the harmful substances in them without showing evidences in their blood.
dime

Post by dime »

fred wrote:The study is in Spanish and I can't find how many eggs they eat and for how long. What does "large amounts of egg" mean?
Probably more than 2-3 a day, which has so far been considered the "upper safe limit" by the doctors.
When I was teenager I was eating 8 boiled eggs a day without any changes in cholesterol levels (they stayed well within the reference limits).