RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Diuretics

Post by RRM »

B-Rad wrote:I dont really see white stuff in my pores lol
thats because its INSIDE your pores.

yeah but i already said raw or cooked still makes me breakout
you said it, but that doesnt mean that its true, unless you really tried the 100% strict diet.
plus i dont really want to have to go through life having to worry about prepacking my meals and shit
Ok, then i understand. But then dont claim that raw food gives you acne too.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

B-Rad wrote:all acne patients have lower than average levels of vitamin a circulating in their system
Says what study?
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

thats because its INSIDE your pores.
if you say so
you said it, but that doesnt mean that its true, unless you really tried the 100% strict diet.
im pretty sure wai says it too in the ebook
Ok, then i understand. But then dont claim that raw food gives you acne too.
then how do you explain me getting acne when eating excess raw fish
Says what study?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1668 ... d_RVDocSum

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1399 ... d_RVDocSum

its becoming pretty common knowledge in dermatology now as they are finding this pattern in virtually all acne patients

although this is also very interesting

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1566 ... d_RVDocSum
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

B-Rad wrote:then how do you explain me getting acne when eating excess raw fish
We explained that in the book.
EXCESS protein (raw or not) increases your overall protein levels to a level that gives you acne if you are susceptible to acne.
When you are acne prone, you need to keep your blood- and lymphe-protein levels relatively low.

Thanks for the studies. The correlation between relatively low vitamin E and A levels and acne is interesting.
To claim that low vitamin A causes acne, is however pure speculation. As far as i know, all studies have shown that only megadoses vitamin B5 decrease acne (and cause side effects).

The correlation can be caused by multiple factors; it may be the result of acne patients trying to avoid foods that they feel gives them acne (pork, meat in general), or the medication they take (retin A etc).
It may also be a response to high sebum production, or to retaining water. It can be lots of things.
If low vitamin A levels caused acne, supplementary vitamin a would be the cure. Unfortunately, that is not the case.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

RRM wrote:
B-Rad wrote:then how do you explain me getting acne when eating excess raw fish
We explained that in the book.
EXCESS protein (raw or not) increases your overall protein levels to a level that gives you acne if you are susceptible to acne.
yeah thats my point why would i eat raw if it doesnt even allow me to eat more protein lol

accutane is the most effective acne drug out today and its pretty much megadosing with a synthetic form of vitamin a i remember reading they were actually treating acne with vitamin a megadosing in the early 1900s until they found out it was potentially toxic in megadoses

although i saw a study where they were giving like 300,000 IU per day for a year and they didnt have any problems
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Do you really want to risk your health for a temporary relief, or do you want to be acne free for as long as you want?
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

RRM wrote:Do you really want to risk your health for a temporary relief, or do you want to be acne free for as long as you want?
that wasnt my point i was just saying vitamin a levels do have some pretty strong correlations with acne

i honestly wouldnt mind eating anything its just that low protein is almost impossible to reconcile with bodybuilders/athletes. For example when I eat high protein i feel agressive and strong but when i dont i feel like a weak little girl with no energy

also i am fairly convinced that some bodybuilders do in fact use diuretics year-round

there is no way they could intake these ridiculous amounts of protein (some like markus ruhl have stated over 400 grams protein/day) coupled with massive steroid use and not retain that much water

most bodybuilders i know on mass protein diets always hold crazy water and do not have quality skin and most arent even on roids. I know they often do airbrush pictures to hide tiny blemishes but fact is pros dont have any serious acne problems at all

what do you think of this theory
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

B-Rad wrote:its just that low protein is almost impossible to reconcile with bodybuilders/athletes. For example when I eat high protein i feel agressive and strong but when i dont i feel like a weak little girl with no energy
There is a way to eat more raw protein without adverse effects on your skin.
Ive been doing some experimenting recently and my tolerance level for raw tuna is 130 to 135 gram a day when consumed in one meal, but when spread it out and i take my first raw tuna at 7 in the morning (85 gram), right after work at 6 (85 gram) and a little more just before i go to bed (35 gram), i can eat much more: 205 gram in total.
fact is pros dont have any serious acne problems at all
the ones who do have acne never make it to become pros...
Its a selection process.
Yes, taking diuretics all year around will have some componsating effect (or even over-compensating), but then it will eventually backfire on you...
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

Ive been doing some experimenting recently and my tolerance level for raw tuna is 130 to 135 gram a day when consumed in one meal, but when spread it out and i take my first raw tuna at 7 in the morning (85 gram), right after work at 6 (85 gram) and a little more just before i go to bed (35 gram), i can eat much more: 205 gram in total.
Yeah i noticed this too but its a pain having to eat several times a day can eating raw eggs with the whites cause water retention more because its cheap and extremely fast and convenient to do
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

B-Rad wrote:can eating raw eggs with the whites cause water retention
theorethically, yes (because the whites decrease digestion), but i have never tried.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

theorethically, yes (because the whites decrease digestion), but i have never tried.
so then eating fiber can theoretically cause acne also
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

B-Rad wrote:
so then eating fiber can theoretically cause acne also
Naah, thats different.
The egg white contains specific substances that specifically inhibit digestion. Fiber just makes digestion a little harder because you cannot break them down, so that your digestion has 'to work around them'.
But i doubt that raw egg whites can cause acne in practise; those inhibitors constitue just a tiny fraction of the egg white.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

but fiber makes you retain water
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Only in the digestive system, not in the skin.
B-Rad

Post by B-Rad »

RRM wrote:Only in the digestive system, not in the skin.
so then why do you advocate juice so much.

how badly does it mess with digestion?
if i ate some protein and then some fruit with it how much would it mess with protein absorption?

how much does it diminish your appetite?

how long does it take for your stomach to eliminate it after being eaten?