Naturopathic suggestions

moved from 1 up by mods, once they've proved to contain interesting discussions
thefourth
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by thefourth »

ah. This all sounds good and promising, thanks.
And this is meant for specific health problems, but isn't it also a diet that will put me in an extremely healthy state?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

thefourth wrote: isn't it also a diet that will put me in an extremely healthy state?
It will not cure any ailments that are not caused by diet, or simply cannot be reversed.
It will 'only' prevent diseases caused by toxins ingested from eating cooked foods,
and prevent accelerated aging of various organs.
But still, if you dont sleep enough, or do other unhealthy things (like excessive
sunlight exposure, or inhaling toxic gasses), or somehow get exposed
to something that may cause disease, of course, you can still get sick...
thefourth

Post by thefourth »

I've heard certain people have had allergy symtoms and nasal congestion as well as asthma and joint pain relief on this diet, possibly because this diet causes little to no inflamation unlike a diet of cooked food particularly wheat and dairy right? I have all of these ailments, and the naturopath suggested my tinnitus may be due to nasal congestion and/or nutritional deficiency... so theoretically, this diet may very well 'cure' me of this right if those are the cases as well as prevent 'western' diseases?

Shouldn't the body also be able to heal or at least manage (pain) certain probelms naturally if it is running at it's optimal health and recieving proper exercise?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, i agree.