The Appendix, Candida & Coconut oil remedy

moved from 1 up by mods, once they've proved to contain interesting discussions
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: The Appendix, Candida & Coconut oil remedy

Post by RRM »

ha ha :) , no indeed, its nothing to worry about.
Just 'stay in touch with your body'; when there are symptoms that something is wrong,
thats when we start to analyze what may be wrong.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Well, the problem is I had candidiasis at my private parts and it still comes up sometimes. So I thought I maybe at risk. But on the other side a lot of guys get it, mostly of their girlfriends which very regurly have it. So that's probably the deal. I didn't do any creams on it, I don't like putting chemicals on it. Just let nature heal itself.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Its when you defense is weakest, it comes up.
So, all you need to do, is keeping your defense strong.
The best way to do so is by always (every night) sleeping enough (at least 8 hours a night),
and of course consuming sufficient energy very frequently.
just try it for a while, and you will see that it doesnt come up.
overkees

Post by overkees »

Yeah, I had the severe attack that was accompanied by a common cold. This cold took extremely long to go away, because I smoked.

Smoking lowers your immune system big time. Bah, It's so hard to stop smoking, the motivation that it's so bad for my health needs to be enough, but still struggling.. It's easier for me to quit bad eating habits than smoking. Well, I'm doing both now. Also no alcohol, alcohol makes everything that's bad for you irresistable. Plus alcohol also lowers your immune system.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Was the sleeping/energy comment directed toward candidiasis, or candida? I imagine Candida would feed off keeping your energy up.

Also, do 12 eggyolks give you enough vitamins? So if someone were to eat 12 eggyolks a night, they could drink sugar water for their energy?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:Was the sleeping/energy comment directed toward candidiasis, or candida? I imagine Candida would feed off keeping your energy up.
both.
Yes, candida feeds on energy, but your defense needs to keep everything in balance.
When your defense is at its best, its at its best regulating and correcting stuff.
Also, do 12 eggyolks give you enough vitamins? So if someone were to eat 12 eggyolks a night, they could drink sugar water for their energy?
That depends on your total diet. (what else do you eat / drink)
Please use the nutrient calculator to find out.
panacea

Post by panacea »

im confused what you guys mean by 'energy',
or 'candida feeds on energy'

what is this energy in scientific terms?

i only ask because it seems like mysticism and not science to say that candida feeds on energy, implying as if anything else in our body, or any living thing, doesn't. (even viruses need energy to do anything indirectly, as without the cells which use energy that they occupy, then they could not do anything).

so, why do people always talk about candida/candidiasis feeding off of our energy or food energy or sugar etc, when everything else does too? why is it so special in this regard.. it seems like a misdirection to me

maybe there is some truth hidden in the misdirection that was long forgotten, such as candidiasis flares up if you consume too much food/nutrition/energy at once, since your body is not at its best at regulating things (if it was then you would not be so vulnerable and would not have to watch your food intake so closely).

so that, in essence, the sicker/more progressed we are in respect to any internal malady, including candida overgrowth, the better we have to do the regulating of healthy food choices, good eating habits, lifestyle habits, etc, etc.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

panacea wrote: implying as if anything else in our body, or any living thing, doesn't.
I wasnt implying that at all.
What made you think so?
why is it so special in this regard..
It isnt.
panacea

Post by panacea »

what made me think so is that there is no reason at all to mention that it feeds off of our energy if every living thing feeds off energy - it's common sense and has no purpose in candidiasis, the only reason anyone would mention it is if they didn't know what they were talking about (even though it's a correct statement, it's like saying that living things need energy to survive - this doesn't help us much because we are living things too and cant kill ourselves in order to control candida overgrowth)

so that, the only explanation to saying something other than not really knowing what you're talking about or thinking it through, is if there was some exception to the rule that would make you know what you're talking about (something living that doesnt feed off energy)

anyway the point was to get rid of the 'voodoo' tone of something feeding off of your energy (candida, which is a common theme in candida discussion) as if every other part of you wasn't doing the same exact thing.

imagine if everytime we started talking about cancer, there was a big long tangent about how cancer can't survive at 1000 degrees fahrenheit.
so what? neither can we.. and that's how pointless the feeding off of energy discussion is
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

panacea wrote:
RRM wrote:
Mr. PC wrote:... I imagine Candida would feed off keeping your energy up.
Yes, candida feeds on energy
...there is no reason at all to mention that it feeds off of our energy
Actually, there was: it was in response to Mr. PC
panacea

Post by panacea »

of course a more appropriate response to his question, which is based on a misinformed concept of fungal infections, would be that all living things feed off of energy so that it's common sense candida would be no exception, because this response doesn't reinforce the confused general idea people have about candida versus the rest of our biology, that's all I'm getting at..

up until about a week ago I was in the same confused state, the only reason I bring this up is because I was upset that this happens daily in many discussions - people talk in mythical concepts which give us a more inaccurate view of reality than is necessary.

of course, I don't think you or anyone else does it intentionally or with any negative intentions, I just think it would be a good idea to ask ourselves what the general concept is people ask about when they ask something like this so that we can better understand what they are Really getting at, and where they might be under the wrong impression, especially in an area as complex as health.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Fair enough.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

According to the big book of artour:
When GI problems are present and the gut flora is abnormal, there are often several pathogens that can dominate the GI tract. Candida yeast is one of them. In such cases, avoidance of fruit is beneficial. High morning CPs (30-35 s) and avoidance of simple sugars prevent Candida from attachment to the wall of the gut, but it can take 2-3 weeks for its suppression and control.
The yeast is the probably the most common GI concern for modern man. The main problem width Candida is that when the person eats simple sugars (e.g. fruits and table sugar), Candida grows and divides without producing any significant symptoms. The yeast attaches to the gut, especially the duodenum, and the snatch whatever is available. But when it is starved to death (after days of good diet with no simple sugars), it dies releasing powerful toxins that are able to penetrate the blood-brain barrier causing mood swings, depression, and anxiety. Among other symptoms is thirst if Candida participates in the inflammatory processes in the gut. When the CP gets below 20 s, Candida easily spread through the small intestine and can even colonise the mouth, sinuses, oesophagus, and other surfaces of the body. When the CP is below 10 s, Candida can be found in the blood and it can freely colonize the mouth and tissues of internal organs.
How could one know that Candida is present and active in the gut ? Try taking grapefruit seed extract (about 5-7 drops in a glass of water) and see the effects. A person without Candida would not notice any effects. The severity of negative symptoms reflect the degree of the problem.
Doctors usually treat Candida with antibiotics and nystatin. However, if the CP of the person remains low (e.g. about 15-20 s). Candida can come back. The keys to success are in high CP (over 30 s) and good diet for about 2-3 weeks. Further CP growth makes the immune system even stronger.
As about the diet, avoidance of simple sugars is crucial. Even refined foods, like white bread and white rice, are better to avoid too. Among species, in trials, garlic showed higher activity against Candida than nystatin. Onions, ginger any many other spices are useful. Note that efficiency of these natural remedies, as well as medical drugs, is CP-relevant. When the CP is high (e.g. 35 s or more) 24/7, small amounts are sufficient to do the job. When the CP is below 20 s, even large amounts can be useless, or have limited effects. Chewing food well, days of reduced eating, and raw diets, are other possible steps.
Later when the CP is high for weeks, gradual introduction of fruits is possible. Ideally, over 60 s CP is the best guarantor against Candida recurrence.