What is cancer?

moved from 1 up by mods, once they've proved to contain interesting discussions
dandate2
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

What is cancer?

Post by dandate2 »

SPLIT OFF FROM ANOTHER THREAD

... i'm convinced that coconut oil is the reason why native americans were wiped out by european diseases but the pacific islanders came out unscathed. pretty sure the oil detox could cure cancer in 7 days as well; i shipped some to my uncle for his prostate cancer :mrgreen:
panacea

Re: The Appendix, Candida & Coconut oil remedie

Post by panacea »

lol cure cancer in 7 days? I don't think so pal, no force in the world would be able to contain such an easy and cheap remedy for cancer if it was true - everyone would know about it by word of mouth
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

As for cancer, apparently when in a fasting or semi-fasting state the body will get by on its fat reserves and can recycle the components of damaged/dead cells and even cancer cells to meet its nutritional needs. The body is remarkably flexible in its ability to adapt to the circumstances it faces and is equipped to deal with times of both feast and famine within reason.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

panacea wrote:lol cure cancer in 7 days? I don't think so pal, no force in the world would be able to contain such an easy and cheap remedy for cancer if it was true - everyone would know about it by word of mouth
dr. simoncini of cancerisafungus.com has cured many with anti-fungal measures. thats why im guessing coconut oil would do it too. i'm thinking this is the tree of life:

Then God said, "...He must not reach out and take the fruit from the tree of life and eat. Then he would live forever." gen 3:22

now we have to climb~! :lol:
panacea

Post by panacea »

lol someone should look into coconut oil's psychological properties, seems to have brainwashed you (sarcasm)

cancer is a fungus myth has already been demystified here I believe, some time back
and I don't even know what to say to the tree of life thing other than superstition only serves your psychological comfort not your body's ;)
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

panacea wrote: cancer is a fungus myth has already been demystified here I believe, some time back
its difficult to find proper research on the subject and we can assume cancer is what everyone least suspects due to this reason alone:

Since 1971 the United States has invested over $200 billion on cancer research (plus whatever other countries pay into it); that total includes money invested by public and private sectors and foundations.[122] Despite this substantial investment, the country has seen a five percent decrease in the cancer death rate (adjusting for size and age of the population) between 1950 and 2005.

Not curing cancer generates a trillion dollars for useless research, treating cancer instead of curing it generates another trillion for pharmaceuticals and doctors.

the whole thing is a racket. simoncini an actual oncologist was expelled from the medical board over his findings; this indicates he is not the quack
panacea

Re: The Appendix, Candida & Coconut oil remedy

Post by panacea »

that logic is elementary, just because cancer researchers make no ground has no relation to making some wild unsubstantiated claim true. You are talking about one quacks theory which isn't based on science but rather wild claims. Candida has cell walls, cancer cells have cell membranes. It doesn't get any simpler than that, they aren't even closely related. We have known what cancer is for a long time, and we have known most of the risk factors for cancer. What popular medicine doesn't know or doesn't want to find out is how to treat it effectively once you've got it. There are some effective treatments out there but you won't find them from this quack. I remember this coming up in the forum awhile back and I posted the demystification of it all but I can't find it or it's deleted.

Try and be honest with yourself and realize that almost all of your knowledge about cancer came from this one quacks propaganda without you really understanding any of the basics of human physiology such as what makes something classified as fungi.
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

simoncini claims that the tumour itself isn't a fungus, but infection is the source cause of it. i don't think that has been disproven.

seriously though, cancer researchers are in the business of dicking around with a thumb up their ass while convincing everyone to raise charitable money to pay them. simoncini came out with something totally out of the box and noone would give him a minute
panacea

Post by panacea »

it also hasnt been disproven that the devil is the cause of cancer, manifesting it with his magical powers in people he doesn't like.
the fact that something hasn't been disproven (and in fact cannot be for 99.9% of phenomenon to 100% of people since our world is not black and white) does not mean that it is true, or has any value or hint of truth in it at all. for this to be considered something besides pseudoscience there would have to be some advanced logic, research results, and backing by an expert who doesn't have a profit-incentive in the so called hypothesis. by the way this simoncini guy was expelled not because of his findings, but rather for killing a patient and unethical practice using his baking soda remedy, which, even if cancer were caused by a fungus and/or was a fungus, has no proven or hinted at evidence of working.

if you find any real evidence besides outrageous claims by simoncini, or without having to buy the book he hawks to chase a profit at the expense of peoples health, please let us know.. until then, please keep the quackery out of a reasonable minded forum, it's crap like this that causes desperate people suffering from an illness to believe in oversimplified and evidence-less quackery.

contrast this mans scam with the wai diet, who has a website and support forum free to access by all, with numerous sources under the articles and who don't require you to purchase a book, and who doesn't have an idealized guru raking in profits off of desperate people facing a deadly disease.

the guy is no better than the cancer researches you are disgusted by.
dandate2

Post by dandate2 »

that may be right, but i can admit that after a 3 day coconut oil detox; the devil is certainly the cause of candida! :x

and i am positive that 100% of cancer patients had some immunological deficiency prior to the disease such as candida, which is probably suppressing their ability to fight the tumor
panacea

Post by panacea »

it's actually the other way around, yeast infections are quite common in advanced cancer patients because their immune system is suppressed by the cancer or cancer treatment
RRM
Administrator

Re: Cancer

Post by RRM »

dandate2 wrote: Since 1971 the United States has invested over $200 billion on cancer research (plus whatever other countries pay into it); that total includes money invested by public and private sectors and foundations.[122] Despite this substantial investment, the country has seen a five percent decrease in the cancer death rate (adjusting for size and age of the population) between 1950 and 2005.
And why is that?
Because that research is spend on developing drugs that can treat cancer.
This means that this research aims to prolong the life of cancer patients.
Since cancer rates have gone up, a decrease in mortality rates is proof that they developed fairly effective drugs.

Equally so, one can fight lung cancer with drugs, with some success,
but it would be far more effective to fight lung cancer by preventing it.
If nobody smokes cigarettes, lung cancer rates would go down substantially.

So, where should that research money go to?
finding out more about what causes cancer.
why dont they do that?
Because the drug companies cannot make any money that way.
they can only make a good profit by keeping relapsing cancer patients alive as long as possible, needing lots of drugs.
gianni

Post by gianni »

Here's a video by Alan Cantwell who found microbes in the cells of people with sarcoidosis. This same type of microbe has been found in cancer cells. A book about that has been written, and I should have googled it before I came here, Four Women and Cancer, or something like that. I found this information when reading at a site called The Marshall Protocol, where people are getting relief from all types of autoimmune diseases using antibiotics. I'm not saying that one should take antibiotics, (don't take antibiotics), I'm just saying that autoimmune diseases AND cancer are caused by microbes, toxicitiy, and you could logically say that an immune system defect would be part of the problem, if not the entired problem. Usually there is some sort of heavy metal or chemical toxicity, hormonal imbalance, along with the immune deficiency or even causing the immune deficiency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQm8Xi76AIw
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

gianni wrote:I'm just saying that autoimmune diseases AND cancer are caused by microbes, toxicitiy, and you could logically say that an immune system defect would be part of the problem, if not the entired problem. Usually there is some sort of heavy metal or chemical toxicity, hormonal imbalance, along with the immune deficiency or even causing the immune deficiency.
Are you saying that lung cancer cannot be caused by smoking cigarettes?
but in fact is always caused by microbes?
gianni

Re: "Detox curing cancer..."

Post by gianni »

I will have to actually research that, but for now I am going to jump to the conclusion that lung cancer is most often caused by the combination, but can be caused also in someone who doesn't smoke by microbes. Predisposition to it might be caused by a different dirt such as inhaled pesticides or dirt left over from undigested foods. I guess what I am saying is that the microbes seem to always be present. Cigarettes contain heavy metals and other toxic chemicals which poison the sensitive lung tissue making it a breeding spot for microbes.