Normal cooked/raw Paleo Diet as alternative to Wai

moved from 1 up by mods, once they've proved to contain interesting discussions
huntress
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by huntress »

Speaking of Raw Gurus, aren't Wai and RRM technically considered as raw gurus too? Considering the fact that there are many of us who are followers of their raw regime.

How many of you out there who are strictly adhering to this diet, hands up. *hands up*

Do you really believe that this diet promotes good and optimum health among other benefits? *nods*

What do you personally think of the pioneers of this diet?
Huntress: He's a Jedi Raw Master RRM and Jedi Raw Mistress Wai. 8)

:P
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I don't think we should compare RRM (and Wai) to Jedi Masters:

Besides, I don't actually consider the Wai diet a raw diet, even if everything of course is eaten raw...funny huh? :D
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Ah, huntress, you're so kewl :-D You make us all chuckle!

Tee-hee, Oscar... always with the pics!

I don't consider this a 'raw diet' either, funnily enough... somehow the paradigm has shifted for me. Besides, I couldn't stay on any other versions of the raw diet, so blast them all! Wai is the Way Forward!
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

The biggest difference I sew with the people who run this site and promote this diet compared to the many other raw food gurus is that most people try to sell suppliments and this diet here doesn't require anything but food.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Exactly, John. :)
nick

Post by nick »

I don't think Wai and RRM ever wanted to be known or personified as 'Gurus'. They don't make an attempt to put themselves before the science, in fact, quite the opposite.

It just blows my mind that they are two 'normal' average everyday people who took it upon themselves to research nutrition and diet. That to me is more unreal then some master-guru who knows health secrets or some secret way of eating to improve your life. Not that guru's are wrong or anything, but WaiSays is a totally different and unique approach to health, even its presentation. You don't pictures of them or people, or cool graphics, its just the science.
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Indeedy. We have written at length elsewhere in this forum about these positive attributes of Wai and RRM. See (for example): viewtopic.php?t=412&postdays=0&postorde ... r&start=15
rischott

Post by rischott »

It took me several months, but I finally just fell into the Wai Diet. The honesty, openness, and NON-COMMERCIALNESS intrigued me, and the feeling of the diet itself transformed me. I have told countless others about not just a 'raw food' diet, but wai's way, yet so few have actually tried, and almost none have stayed on it. But it is those same people that watch the 9/11 documentaries and then shrug their shoulders and say 'what can i do, government is evil' and continue to watch American idol.
Anyway, thank you Wai and RRM and everyone else who supports one another.
Corinne

Post by Corinne »

hear hear!
:)
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Indeed, Rischott (Rich). Thanks for your post! You are not alone in feeling grateful for the tremendous support we all receive from one another here.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

CurlyGirl wrote:You are not alone in feeling grateful for the tremendous support we all receive from one another here.
Im glad you stress "from one another".
The only way this diet can spread, is as an "Open Source" 'movement' (Wainux?)
The source code is "Logical reasoning based on scientifically established facts, not led by established beliefs/reasoning".

The WaiDiet needs lots of people that are able to think logically, and strong and stubborn enough to not be fooled by what the medical establishment think is the right interpretation of facts.
No small group of people alone have the answers. The answers can be found by using the "Open source", and all we need to do, is think together; the more thoughts from open minds, the greater the chances that logic will prevail.
CurlyGirl

Post by CurlyGirl »

Wainux? LOL :lol: That's brilliant!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I thought women couldn't think logica....nevermind! ;) Image

Wainux sounds like a great idea! :D
huntress

Post by huntress »

Wainux is short for...?
Speaking of Wai, how is she and why isn't she here to share her discussion with us?
No small group of people alone have the answers. The answers can be found by using the "Open source", and all we need to do, is think together; the more thoughts from open minds, the greater the chances that logic will prevail.
Hmm...
rischott

Post by rischott »

Logic? What is Logic?
Osama Bin Laden is a bad man. Saddam Hussein is a bad man. Hence, they are friends.
Is this logic? It sounds sound too me.