Normal cooked/raw Paleo Diet as alternative to Wai

moved from 1 up by mods, once they've proved to contain interesting discussions
Corinne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Corinne »

With you on that RRM!
Oscar... No never mind, no need to mention it!
:wink:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

huntress wrote:Wainux is short for...?
Wai(-Li)nux. Linux is an open source computer operating system. Users can access the program code (the source) and adjust it to their needs.
rischott wrote:Logic? What is Logic?
Osama Bin Laden is a bad man. Saddam Hussein is a bad man. Hence, they are friends.
Is this logic? It sounds sound too me.
Logic says that good and bad depends on your perspective. I think RRM means our (subjective) Waiian logic, instead of (objective) mathematical logic... ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

huntress wrote: Speaking of Wai, how is she and why isn't she here to share her discussion with us?
She's fine, thank you.
She's very busy though, fighting a different battle at the moment...
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:? damnit
Wainux.com is taken already!
http://www.geocities.com/drvinaykumar/
huntress

Post by huntress »

She's fine, thank you.
She's very busy though, fighting a different battle at the moment...
Glad to hear it. :)
I wish her well and all the best in her!
dime

Re:

Post by dime »

RRM wrote: Im glad you stress "from one another".
The only way this diet can spread, is as an "Open Source" 'movement' (Wainux?)
The source code is "Logical reasoning based on scientifically established facts, not led by established beliefs/reasoning".

The WaiDiet needs lots of people that are able to think logically, and strong and stubborn enough to not be fooled by what the medical establishment think is the right interpretation of facts.
No small group of people alone have the answers. The answers can be found by using the "Open source", and all we need to do, is think together; the more thoughts from open minds, the greater the chances that logic will prevail.
Now I'm "sold" to the WaiDiet :-) As a computer scientist I'm a big supporter of the open source ideology. Linux, being far superior than any of the closed-source OSes available, is one of the many examples at how well this works in practice.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Re:

Post by RRM »

dime wrote:
Now I'm "sold" to the WaiDiet :-) As a computer scientist I'm a big supporter of the open source ideology. Linux, being far superior than any of the closed-source OSes available, is one of the many examples at how well this works in practice.
Great to hear that Dime. I had my (positive) suspicions about you.
Im not good in computing, but im using Ubuntu, and I think that wikipedia is a great example as well.
abicahsoul

Re: Normal cooked/raw Paleo Diet as alternative to Wai

Post by abicahsoul »

Hey dime, nice to hear from you. I have a question: this is a bit off topic since it has nothing to do with paleo but it is about Linux: I am a computer dummy.. is there hope for me that I can use linux? It seems hard to install, and use when one is not a computer wiz. What should I do, where should I read etc. to increase my chances of succeeding with linux? :D
dime

Post by dime »

If you ask me, nowadays Linux is actually easier for non-computer people, than Windows for example. Especially user-oriented versions, like Ubuntu. Best would be to try finding someone that is good with computers, to at least help you installing it. Once you have it it's very easy to work with it, you don't need any special knowledge. If you want to do something or have a problem, e.g. want to learn how to install a program, just google "ubuntu+install+programs", you'll always find plenty of information :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'd say Ubuntu is pretty easy to work with, if you stay within the standard options. Outside of that it's quite a bit more complicated than Windows.