Type AB
7%

Total votes: 46
Pontoonrider
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Blood Type?

Post by Pontoonrider »

I am O (cant remember if neg. or pos.)
I ate lots of meat....up until 2 weeks ago when I tried this diet.
So far I have followed it every other day and then given in big time in the evening every 2 days. today is the day for that i fear.

How bad is it to follow wai 75% of the time and then have a big balanced meal every 2nd night? (maybe I AM looking for an out? lol)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Every % more is better than every % less, but you will only experience the full benefits when you are 100%. It's not a problem to go on the diet gradually, so if this is what you can do for now, that's fine.
djkvan

Acne and blood type

Post by djkvan »

If you believe in the idea of different blood types having evolved tolerance for different foods based on their geographic points of origin (i.e. evolution - see Darwin), then you will realize that as a type B you don't produce a lot of stomach acid and so aren't well adapted for high protein diets. In fact type B's are likely to have success on the Wai diet. I am a type O and apparently thrive on a high-protein diet. I am finding that I cannot tolerate fruit now. Type O's do not tolerate carbohydrates well. Meat, berries, and low-carb leafy veg (just like Vonderplanitz) are the most beneficial foods in my case.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
panacea

Post by panacea »

That's what happens when you read books by gurus selling seminars, appointments, books, skin care products, all kinds of supplements, etc, all on one page http://www.4yourtype.com/

Complete bogus. Better to trust people who give you their time and help for absolutely nothing.
panacea

Blood type

Post by panacea »

??? Polar shifts happen everytime someone is born with a different blood type? I don't think people 'instantly' migrate, especially not away from their tribe, just because they supposedly have a different blood type and need different diets. Animals have blood types too, you don't see some monkeys eating meat all the time and some eating fruit all the time, they eat roughly the same thing in the same groups, even with same blood type.
panacea

Blood type

Post by panacea »

"Since O type was the blood type of the earliest humans, Dr D'adamo emphasizes the importance of animal flesh and vegetables for individuals of this blood type." http://books.google.com/books?id=LLFLfb ... am&f=false

It's got to make you sick, people profiting from desperate peoples need to feel 'unique' and that the reason things don't work out for them is because they got a special blood type. Sheesh, I guess we should clap at how clever these profiteers are, it's no different than any other toxic idea like cereal is good for your heart to sell more cereal, milk builds strong bones, as another poster pointed out, they'd love to suck on the udder of cows. How can anyone seriously point out any flaw in peoples reasoning when they are so disillusioned by profiteers who put so much time into persuasive books.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

I am O Rh+
"That's what happens when you read books by gurus selling seminars, appointments, books, skin care products, all kinds of supplements, etc, all on one page http://www.4yourtype.com/

Complete bogus. Better to trust people who give you their time and help for absolutely nothing."
Those guys create needs, and exploits peoples fears need for guidance... there is always some 'product' lurking round the corner.. like the scientology of health... buy this, attend this seminar, gimme your bucks you suckers...
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

I don't take credit for D'adamo's work and I don't necessarily believe in it either (I don't buy anything from these people either, other than the occasional idea). I do, however, find that the foods I my body is comfortable with seem to correspond to the foods he recommends for my specific blood type, although for different reasons: MAO deficiency and incomplete digestive/immune development. Creepy.

Re foods and blood type specificity, however:

http://www.owenfoundation.com/Health_Sc ... Foods.html
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

I rest my case. Anyway, it wasnt' at all criticism of you djkvan. It was a criticism to them. I just feel concerned when I read those things. But I mean, if you treat it as fiction, science fiction, then I guess it is more enjoyable.. But I mean, I wouldn't want to end up in treatment with any of those guys, that would be a horror movie...
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

I would like to attempt to put this blood-type discussion to a true test if possible. I would like to hear from all members who have experienced "long-term" success on the Wai diet while consuming lots of OJ (i.e. OJ is a staple in your Wai diet). By long-term, I mean more than two years with notable improvements in physical/mental health, no tooth issues, etc... Please weigh in with your blood types. I am willing to bet that you are all type B's, and that those of you who aren't type B's aren't using OJ as your staple food. Are CurlyGirl, spring and Corinne still around? What about you Iris, what's your type?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

What is "lots"?
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

I have thought about that OJ condition and feel that it perhaps is irrelevant to the question at hand. Please attempt to answer the following:

I would like to attempt to put this blood-type discussion to a true test if possible. I would like to hear from all members who have been: a.) 100% Wai for a long-term period (i.e. two years or more); b.) close to 100% Wai for two years or more, but with occasional (please estimate your percentage) munch foods. Please weigh in with your blood types. Are CurlyGirl, spring and Corinne still around? What about you Iris, what's your type?

P.S. Oscar, your most recent photo was 2008 I believe. Would you be willing to submit an up-to-date pic for comparative purposes? I certainly noticed differences between your appearance in the 2006 and 2008 photos.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Oscar 2010.jpg
Bloodtype: B+
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

Thx! Lookin' healthy, Oscar. I couldn't tell because the hair cut is a little shorter, but it seems like you have slightly more grey hair. Am I correct?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hard to say...could be. :?