Vonderplanitz - primal diet (& some Frisian)

moved from 1 up by mods, once they've proved to contain interesting discussions
csamo001
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Vonderplanitz - primal diet (& some Frisian)

Post by csamo001 »

I know Vonderplanitz and his ways are mentioned elsewhere but I just wanted to start a whole new topic to tell you all how much better I feel. Apart from the fact that my skin is improving, I have more energy, much less mood swings and I am finally starting to look like my old self - that is, without the acne ( I lost a lot of weight on the wai diet). I eat raw meat (red meat, poultry), raw fish, drink RAW MILK, eat honey.... basically, it is quite similar to the Wai diet - everything is raw. I am starting to juice the veggies this weekend and will report on that soon. Oh, and by the way - no more teeth and gum problems...

Bye for now
csamo001

Post by csamo001 »

I forgot to mention it: i eat less sweet fruits and more cucumbers, tomatoes,.....
andyville

Post by andyville »

csamo001:

Would you buy a car from this guy? Would you let him babysit your children? Would you trust his advice about diet?

To me he looks like a bad singer from the mid 90's, recording his own songs with really cheap sounding keyboard backgrounds, trying to promote his so called music by creating his own album covers in Photoshop (of which he lacks fundamental knowledge, apparently). He tells you his name is Vonderplanitz and that this means "man of eternal understanding of the ways of the opposite sex", but in reality he spent the first 36 years of his life in a trailer in Alabama, had an ordinary name, and led a peaceful, extremely white trashed life, until one day he changed his mind about his failing music career, and instead published a diet book. He tells you all the money he makes on the book will help starving children in Africa (which he thinks is a country, not a continent), but in fact he spends it all on taking Photoshop courses and smoking weed, to get some inspiration for his new book, published undet yet a new name: "Carpentry made easy - everything you wanted to know, directly from Mr Wunderspritz". And beware people - the cover will be even worse than the one shown above (I think I will have to do a Zen session soon, contemplating the question of whether a book cover could look any worse than the book above - boy is it going to be a long session).
huntress

Post by huntress »

Whoa andyville!

You do judge a book, or rather a person by its cover don't you?
csamo001

Post by csamo001 »

Would you buy a car from this guy? Would you let him babysit your children? Would you trust his advice about diet?

To me he looks like a bad singer from the mid 90's, recording his own songs with really cheap sounding keyboard backgrounds, trying to promote his so called music by creating his own album covers in Photoshop (of which he lacks fundamental knowledge, apparently). He tells you his name is Vonderplanitz and that this means "man of eternal understanding of the ways of the opposite sex", but in reality he spent the first 36 years of his life in a trailer in Alabama, had an ordinary name, and led a peaceful, extremely white trashed life, until one day he changed his mind about his failing music career, and instead published a diet book. He tells you all the money he makes on the book will help starving children in Africa (which he thinks is a country, not a continent), but in fact he spends it all on taking Photoshop courses and smoking weed, to get some inspiration for his new book, published undet yet a new name: "Carpentry made easy - everything you wanted to know, directly from Mr Wunderspritz". And beware people - the cover will be even worse than the one shown above (I think I will have to do a Zen session soon, contemplating the question of whether a book cover could look any worse than the book above - boy is it going to be a long session).
Well, I haven't read any of his books and found the info about the primal diet on various pages on the internet. I just wanted to tell other people that this diet (more a mixture of the wai diet and the primal diet, to be honest) works much better for me than the wai diet alone. I just wanted to help others and suggest another alternative to the wai diet. And concerning the sex drive: it's true... If you can't accept all that - bite me.
andyville

Post by andyville »

huntress:

Of course I judge a book by it's cover, that's all there is to it, right? What? There are pages with text on them within the book? Ohhh... So this is why I finish all my books so quickly, and always miss the beginning, the twist and the ending. (I thought I finished the last Harry Potter book in just 25 seconds, for instance.)

csamo001:

Please keep us updated on your results on this diet!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

andyville wrote:(I thought I finished the last Harry Potter book in just 25 seconds, for instance.)
Man you read slow! :mrgreen:
huntress

Post by huntress »

Of course I judge a book by it's cover, that's all there is to it, right?
It depends on which book. If it's Harry Potter, then yeah! Tsk, it took me only 5 seconds to 'finish' the book.
andyville

Post by andyville »

Oscar:

I just started reading your post, and will get back to you as soon as I am finished (hopefully before supper).
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

andyville wrote:Oscar:

I just started reading your post, and will get back to you as soon as I am finished (hopefully before supper).
Didn't make it, huh? ;)
andyville

Post by andyville »

Oscar:

Nope, sorry. Now that Sweden are out of the World Cup, it seems like my reading speed has decreased even more due to severe depression and lack of faith. I'm down to 2 characters/hour, which I believe is slow to the extent where I could actually apply to be listed in the Guinness World of Records book.
huntress

Post by huntress »

Oh andyville, :( I'm sorry to see that you're depressed. I cannot say that I know what you are going through but I can only understand. I really do hope that happiness finds you though.
andyville

Post by andyville »

huntress:

The post above was not really that serious. I am feeling pretty good as of now, actually. Thanks for the concern though :wink:
huntress

Post by huntress »

You tease... :oops:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

andyville wrote:Oscar:

Nope, sorry. Now that Sweden are out of the World Cup, it seems like my reading speed has decreased even more due to severe depression and lack of faith. I'm down to 2 characters/hour, which I believe is slow to the extent where I could actually apply to be listed in the Guinness World of Records book.
At least your typing seems to be up to par... ;)
Concerning the World Cup we can shake hands, as Holland has left the tournament prematurely too.
Better make sure no one near you finds "your lack of faith disturbing"... :mrgreen: