Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Aytundra's Diary

Post by Aytundra »

RRM wrote:Yes, Aytundra, why are you here if you don't try the Wai diet?
Patience RRM, patience... my breakfast this morning was almost Wai, egg yolks failed.
Left the egg in the boiling water too long so the yolk was not liquid.
I need that special timer for liquid yolks that they have in the MasterChef Junior kitchen, when the kids used it on the second last episode of the first season.

In my theoretical mind:
In reverse I will wonder how long it will take for a 100%Wai dieter that has been on the Wai diet for 20+ odd years, to acclimatize to a 100% cooked diet.
I am doing the reverse, my diet has been 95% cooked since I was a child.
Aytundra

Re: Aytundra's Diary

Post by Aytundra »

April 18, 2014
-1 banana
-1 apple
-1 pear
-1/2 sandwich white bread with ham

-1 orange
-1 banana
-1 apple
-1 pear

-1 handful of plantain chips
-9 tbsp ketchup
-3 pieces of biscotti slices almond and mango like a few days ago

-1 bowl of rice
-beef brisket slow cooked,
-6-9 pieces of white carrot/turnip like thing, that was stewed with beef brisket.

April 19, 2014
-3 apple slices
-1 banana
-1 cup water

-10ml chocolate pudding
-2 shrimp
-2 biscotti bite size pieces 3cm x 2cm x 1cm
-1 cracker with 2cm x 1cm x 1cm camembert cheese
-1 brownie
-1 sausage cooked 1cm height x 2cm diameter

-1 rice noodle

-1 pear
-2 tomatoes + feta cheese 3cm x 5cm x 2cm

-1 bowl of white rice steamed
-3 pieces of leftover beef brisket
-1 egg sunshine liquid
-1 egg sunshine overcooked
-1 egg scrambled with 1 tomato
Aytundra

Re: Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

Post by Aytundra »

April 20, 2014
-2 slices apple, raw, peeled
-1 orange, orange juice, raw garlic presser pressed, with pulp took 30min.Did one for my sibling. 1 hour total.
-Sunshine egg, raw yolk center, pan seared in avocado oil, took me 10 min. 20min total.

-rice noodle, mixed in beef, potato, carrot 1/2 canned soup.
-1 cup water

-1 bowl white rice steamed
-10-15 chicken wings, boiled, no skin, sauce: 1tbsp sugar, 1tbsp vinegar, pinch of salt
-watercress boiled.
-chocolate, kinder surprise, 3pieces of 2x 2cm.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Cooking a soft-boiled egg doesn't make the yolk raw :wink:
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Quoi de neuf? oeuf? Oeuf vous est n'ai pas raw?
Oeuf: "Je suis malade avec le temperature."

Pourquoi?
Oeuf:"Le reaction de ma(i)llard"

The duck's reaction?
Oeuf: "Je pense, je suis not a Mallard. Et je suis jealoux. Je suis green with envy."

Like green eggs and ham?
Oeuf:"Oui, just like green eggs." "Le duck c'est un canard. Je suis une oeuf de gallus domesticus, N'ai pas une oeuf du canard."

So you are not a Mallard's egg.
Oeuf: "Oui, je n'ai pas une oeuf de Mallard."

Then no maillard reaction.
Oeuf: "Oui, N'ai pas un Mallard reaction."

Since you are not a duck, then you must be safe.
Oeuf: "Safe?"

Oui, safe. Free of Mallard reaction.
Oeuf: "Oui, je suis safe of Mallard reaction."

Then I can cook you because you are not a duck. You can not contain the Maillard reaction.
Oeuf:"I suppose you can cook me and be safe of the Mallard reaction because I am not a duck's egg."

Okay, I will cook you now.
Oeuf: "Arrete! Don't cook me I have a temperature, and you are not suppose to eat green eggs and ham, sam I am."

But I am not Sam, nor am I, Sam I Am.
Oeuf begs: "Please, don't cook me, I am sick with a temperature. I am not safe."

Not safe still? But you have no duck matter in you. Maybe dinosaur genetics, but not more.
Oeuf: "Non, je n'ai pas safe avec le temperature. Le bad cholesterol et forme avec le temperature."

There is no safe way to eat an egg with a temperature?
Oeuf:"You will need nitrogen ice, to cook it. That way there will be less heat. Cooking by frostbites. Sub below zero degree celcius. The only safe way. Even then it is not safe. You need a absolute zero temperature."

A conversation with the Oeuf.
The chicken egg's perspective on why it does not contain the Ma(i)llard reaction.
-brought to you by Fun Aytundra.
---Enjoy!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Each life-form-type is like a musical-instrument-type, the song is the same, but the flavours differ. What makes a woodwind, string or metallic percussion, is like the fruit, seed, and nut of egg forms, or the cocci, bacilli, and vibrio of bacteria. Dada is the sun, dada is the egg, and dodo birds are extinct. What happened to them?

Aytundra's twist on riffs of quotations around the Wai site, Aytundra enjoys their tautology.
-brought to you by Musical Aytundra
---Enjoy!
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Wai is watercolour,
dairy is oilpainting,
wheat & grains are pencil crayons,
proteins are ink,
fibers are pencils
burnt foods are charcoal,
nuts are metal leafings,
dried fruits are wax crayons,
veggies are conte,
packaged processed foods are computer pixels,
seeds and spices are spray paints,
then cooked foods are acrylic paints.

- Asking what Artistic Aytundra thinks of Wai.
---Enjoy!
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

My diet is currently too awful and too embarrassing to post. It is beyond unWai, it should be named the cooked foods diet.
In the last week I had pizza, spicy breaded chicken wings, naan bread all due to umm... friends. It is getting worser, I actually ate whole meals with them, not a sample bite. (Grumbles at brave cooked foods Aytundra)

Trying to go raw:
The only plus side was that I finally ate half a cantaloupe in a week, drank 1 cup of mango juice and had 3 sunshine eggs in the week, I also tried a blood orange first time ever in my life, from a fruit market. Other than that it is my regular raw apples, raw oranges, raw banana, and raw pears and tomato (I average 4-8 fruits a week); rice, cooked veggies, and meat diet. Dairy is out of the picture, except for the 1kg of feta cheese that I need to figure out how to safely consume and dispose of, and dairy in munch foods of cookies and snacks.

Goals:
The goal is to bring up fruit levels and then replace cooked foods with fruit.
The other goal is to increase raw egg yolks, the most I had ever handled right now is 4 semi-raw egg yolks from sunshine eggs in a week. I find liquid yolk messes with my poo structure, I get wetter poo.

Although I was thrilled to buy a cantaloupe, the taste structure was off, it did not taste sweet enough, and it had this melon aftertaste that was not that agreeable does anyone get that after taste, vs I find orange juice, gives a clean aftertaste, albeit acidic sometimes. Is it because I do not know how to pick melons, or is it because I really have to wait until August to buy them?

Fruit market:
I had recently discovered a fruit market and I felt like I went into a Wai amusement theme park (I felt so happy. Like maybe a kid at a theme park or in a ginger bread house.), it was such a concentrated visual effect because half the store was stocked with fruit, unshelled nuts, exotic fruits and varieties of olive oil. The other half of the store was cheese 20%, frozen food 10% bread 8% meat 7% and take-out prepared cooked foods 3%, and candy/chocolate 2%, but that was on the other side, and out of view in a distance. It felt so strange to see a Wai food item on every 10cm space within your reach with minimal distractions, they hid the small packages of flour, soy and sugar on shelves under the fruit and vegetable displays, so it was really out of view unless you squat or kneel down to look for them. Caveat: Ahh there is always a caveat: Quite expensive though, everything fresh for fruits and nuts were over $1.99/ lb. The blood orange was 70 cents at $1.99/lb, but it was less than the size of a tennis ball. I might be better off buying packaged artificial orange juice in 1.75L cartons for $2.

Fruit juicing store:
I got the mango juice here, but behind the counter I saw the person take out a container of liquid sugar maybe glucose or fructose and added it to the blender, and I felt a bit betrayed that they were spiking my juice with sugar and powder, so I don't think I will go back there again. I think I had no allergic reaction because it had very little real mango content, and more sugar, water, and mango flavour powdering. I am still putting Nina's experiment on mango juice and allergy under Wai conditions on hold. But since I was thirsty last week, and that store was nearby I thought I would give it a try to test my allergy under unWai conditions.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Aytundra wrote:... a cantaloupe, the taste structure was off, it did not taste sweet enough, and it had this melon aftertaste that was not that agreeable does anyone get that after taste
Yes, if the melon did not ripe perfectly, it will have that aftertaste.
Oranges are way more 'tolerant' for that matter.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Thanks RRM!
- for responding to my question. :)

More questions for the experts:
1) But does unripe melon have anti-nutrients?
2) Black olives vs green olives which is better overall?
-I know they are probably both canned.
-I chose black olives on the pizza because I thought it had more iron content.

Oscar any thoughts?
3) What makes soft boiled eggs not raw?
I told you my hyper-perspective via the Oeuf.
- But really I can't be right about the ma(i)llard reaction? the Oeuf was joking no serious research except I know for a fact that chickens came from dinosaurs.
- The egg yolks don't turn brown.
- Maillard reacted foods turn brown.
- Is it acrylic paints?
- Is it acrylamide? (Somewhere RRM mentioned to buy organic, because acrylamide makes it through to the eggs. Can't find thread right now)
-- Or better yet, they are cooked because of lipidoxidation!

Aytundra's food this past week:
Pizza, pizza again for lunch, plus fried chicken, ahhm... it was all friends. What will I do without them? (Growls at brave cooked foods Aytundra!)
First pizza, Aytundra had a say for her toppings, she chose: tomatoes, pineapple, green peppers, mushroom, black olives.
Second pizza, Aytundra had no say for her toppings, her friend chose: pepperoni, jalapeno peppers, mushroom, green olives, mozzarella cheese.

Munch foods:
White chocolate with hazelnut, 250g in total this week. My skin felt wonderful, but my brain felt like a chocolate shell the next day, less fluid in thinking.
Peach jam: 1 tablespoon in distilled water, whenever I drink water. To un-distill it.

Raw foods:
Ate 2bananas, 1 orange, 3-5?apples, 1 liquid boiled egg yolk, several hard boiled eggs(when cooking failed).

Cooked foods:
Usual rice, veggies and meat, steamed/boiled.

liquid yolk-boiled egg:
At temperature stove top setting of 7, lid half-covered, water at 1 inch and water at bubbling boil, for 6 minutes produces a liquid center. Discarded solid egg whites. The yolk in the sac, still rolls on the palm of your hand, except the sac around the egg yolk is white. Discarded sac before consuming liquid.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Aytundra wrote:does unripe melon have anti-nutrients?
Yes, all unripe fruits have.
The riper the fruits, the less anti-nutrients.
Black olives vs green olives which is better overall?
-I know they are probably both canned.
-I chose black olives on the pizza because I thought it had more iron content.
Ha ha ha!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Which of these olives is healthier on the pizza.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What makes soft boiled eggs not raw?
The boiling
Maillard reacted foods turn brown
No.
The Maillard reaction includes a whole range of molecular interactions.
Browning reactions are just a minor part of it; http://www.waiwiki.org/index.php?title=Melanoidins
Somewhere RRM mentioned to buy organic, because acrylamide makes it through to the eggs.
Huh?
Acrylamide mainly occurs in plant foods (rice, potatoes, bread etc)
they are cooked because of lipidoxidation!
No, lipoxidation is just one of the processes triggered by cooking.
Similar to cholesterol oxidation and the Maillard reaction.
Raw foods: 1 liquid boiled egg yolk
If it is not boiled at all, then its raw.
If it is somewhat less liquid, its not raw.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

RRM wrote: Ha ha ha!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No seriously RRM!
Green or Black olives?

I'm trying, even if it means I am only doing 0.0005% Wai diet in a social setting.
Don't laugh.
It's rude to laugh at someone who is trying.
Mustards a stern look.
:D (Aytundra breaks down into laughter too.)
Ha ha ha!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, it is just a pizza.....and Aytundra is trying super desperately!
Aytundra wrote:Somewhere RRM mentioned to buy organic, because acrylamide makes it through to the eggs.
RRM wrote:Huh?
Acrylamide mainly occurs in plant foods (rice, potatoes, bread etc)
From another thread:
RRM wrote:Acrylamide is carcinogenic.
When chicken feed contains acrylamide, it will be transferred into the eggs it lays. Kienzle E et al
So, another very good reason to buy organic eggs only.
So acrylamide from chicken feed affects the yolk? egg whites? or shell?
RRM wrote:Raw foods: 1 liquid boiled egg yolk
If it is not boiled at all, then its raw.
If it is somewhat less liquid, its not raw.
But if the egg whites around it are boiled, and the yolk is still liquid, is it raw?
Think of fried icecream, is the icecream still icecream, despite the fried batter?
Think of a baked Alaska, is the icecream still icecream, if the meringue outside is cooked?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Aytundra wrote:No seriously RRM!
Green or Black olives?
The only correct answer: No pizza.
It really makes no difference whether the olives on that pizza or green or black.
Its gonna be unhealthy either way.
It's rude to laugh at someone who is trying.
There is no progress in contemplating the colour of the olives on your pizza.
That's not trying.

Aytundra wrote:acrylamide from chicken feed affects the yolk? egg whites? or shell?
All of them, im guessing, as the study says "eggs".
RRM wrote:if the egg whites around it are boiled, and the yolk is still liquid, is it raw?
No, because the heat does not stop right there at the border between white and yolk.
The yolk will always be affected.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Correct answer to orange juice = No Tropicana

Unapologetic rant:
I feel betrayed by Tropicana.
first it advertised 100% juice,
then the ingredients said concentrate "apple", orange, "pineapple", "grape"...da...da...dum...dum...dump.
then I had this muscle feeling. (I should have read djkvan's post more closely. orange oil, salicylates, oils I bet are from orange peels. Peels are not fruit.)
and barely any acidic aftertaste but more bitter taste. Je disapprove of bitterlike after taste. I miss real fruit juice's acidic taste.

Conclusion do not buy Tropicana, and if offered, just dump it into the sink.