Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

Post by Aytundra »

Needs help deleting previous post Aug 30.
Previous post got posted before I finished typing. Full Editor is too near the Submit button.
Amazed at my own wordiness, I am surprised, I have not typed the core plot of the dream.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
dime

Post by dime »

Ok, deleted.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Thanks dime,
Okay tries typing the dream again. It was an amusing one (at least to me), so I really wanted to type it.
But the computer universe tried really hard to stop me from posting.

This is the 5th attempt.
The 1st attempt; was the fresh draft I typed minutes after I woke up, but my computer deleted it on shut down;
The 2nd attempt, I typed a keyword outline hardly enough details to illustrate a point;
The 3rd attempt I typed it as I tried to post it here, but it got posted before I finished typing;
The 4th attempt, I tried editing my post but I got the "you can't edit this post anymore message".
So here is my 5th try typing this.

SWYOJ did this probably, unlike avocado oil that gave me cooked foods nightmare.
(SWYOJ was sugar, water, yolk, oj, mixture, of food items eaten before sleep on Aug 29.)

~~~~~
The phone vibrated.
I woke up and reached for it.
She had sent me a text message in arabic, MM a friend from school which I have not talked to from a long time ago.
I am like, I can't read this MM, I don't know arabic.
I replied: "i cn't rd wht u rote."
I squinted at the txt again.
above my "i cn't rd wht u rote." was the translation in arabic.
Cool! my phone translates.
I gazed at her text again, and the English translation appeared beneath it,
her txt read: "Check out this guy's diet. I think you might be interested in it."
{Mind thought: Umm u don't know I am on a diet, how/why would you send me this link?}
Taps the link to the magazine.
On the front cover, from the upper left hand corner of the magazine was a dark starry night behind long panels of glass, featuring a condo apartment, with a dimly lit brassy copper kitchen, with lights warmly bouncing off their reflective surfaces. In front of the kitchen was a thick glazed dark brown wooden cottage table and chairs, on the table were red and white checkered napkins strewn carelessly as if someone finished eating, white ceramic plates and silver cutlery, red quartered strawberries, and orangy canned like diced peaches, {what cute plates, delightful, so far so good, strawberries I would leave out, that looks canned}, the next plate held sliced green bell peppers and peaches and white smeared bits of something removed from the plate, {who eats raw green peppers?}, I gazed at the caption: "This guy is on a CR diet." {haha no wonder these plates look so small in portions}, "he eats apples strawberries, peaches, green peppers and perogies." {apples and perogies?} I gazed at the plates again, oh there are perogies beside the green peppers {no wonder there were the residuals on the plates},"He eats perogies for calories.", {he cheats with potatoes, cooked foods, I wouldn't do that}{Well, MM, thats a good magazine, but you found one about a CR diet.} Flips magazine to the third page. Half of the bottom page featured a 3 x 3 arrangement of silver blender-juicer like items.
The middle of the page had a line that read:
"
If you want a real diet check out this website by: | RRM & Wai |
----MRSP--MRPM----------------------------------------------------| Q & A |
-----1399,99--------1579,99------------????????-------------------| WaaRom |
------------------------Revolutions---------------------------They'll answer all
-----1499,99--------1589,99------------????????--------------- your questions
------------------------------------------------------------------------- and whys
-----1599,99--------1599,99------------????????------------------ in seconds.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1799,99
"
{Feels Shock, looks at the column, okay so this author has read about RRM and Wai}
{Likes text arrangement, it's like an acrostic puzzle, and clearly shows the pattern of colours.
Mind thinks: Drop the a, add the i, drop the o add the r, and waarom which means why, which is pronounced y, which is wai, which is a play on words and letters and hence, rom is not read only memory, but with an r it is probably what they did to create usernames. I so have to ask them if that was the case the next time I log on to the forum.}
{Haha, agrees, time is relative and subjective construct, the forum answers in seconds if you stay on it for too long.}
{Umm okay, MM maybe you found the right magazine. Who is this author anyways? Looks like they really did their research on different diets. Yikes this magazine author might have read my diary.} Shying from my thought I gazed at the featured juicer beneath the narrow side column 1799,99. Looks like a masticating juicer. Reads the title line: MRSP, and MRPM. {MRSP probably means marketed retail sales price, and MRPM masticating rates per minute.} The other juicers had prices of 1579,99, 1499,99 and 1399,99. {Commas, is this french pricing? i can't read european languages, I hope these are not in euros, that is expensive, is that a Versapers?} Looks closer at 1579,99 the brand was "Revolutions" {Revolutions, hmm it sort of looks like a silver blender, it has a whisk attached}. squints closer to look at it, [I pull away and realized I am downstairs, I dropped the reading material on the couch and proceed to the kitchen to make orange juice. I was done in less than a second because when I returned to retrieve the magazine, I picked up a soft yellow volume titled Authorative References {I am like was I reading that?} I flipped the book and looked for the juicers, but all I saw were statistical mathematical graphs. I shouted out 'where is my magazine?' my mom replied 'It's upstairs.' I ran upstairs, and I found the dark starry magazine on the grey blue couch, between a yellow and brown magazine. I picked it up with delight, and as I was about to flip the magazine to gaze at juicers.
~~~~~ I woke up.

Aww shucks, it wasn't a real magazine!
A bit disappointed waking up but I am happy that I have something exciting and new to type, because eating the Wai diet is really bland (bland for writing, not taste, food taste is pretty good, but writing aytundra was starving on this diet.), I hardly have anything exciting to type for the past few days on counter version 3, raw aytundra does not have to growl much anymore so I miss my tiger pet. At least it can stretch it's claws analyzing a magazine cover.
{Likes, how mind thinks in Wai logic subconciously. Smiles}

{} Wavy Brackets equals what my mind was thinking in the background during the dream.
????? = things I don't remember, I don't have a photographic memory, but colours and textures if they stick out to me, I am good at remembering. Like, I probably spotted 1579.99 because of the white orange yellow reds, of the numbers, I like the number's bright colours. But I won't buy a juicer at that price.

Interprets dream:
- I guess my mind subconciously wants a juicer.
- My mind thinks I take too long making food.
- Probably thinks I don't have enough calories.
- and likes to ask 'why' now. :)
...and probably thinks I should learn new languages.

August 30, 2014 Another food experiment day.
1 dream
1 wild salmon 100g
WSYOJ = ((250ml water + 4tbsp sugar) + 1 yolk) + 1 orange)

1 orange

3 oranges
6tbsp sugar

0.5 slices ham
2.5 cups watermelon

3 slices of pork belly with fermented vegetables
0.5 cups watermelon
---
$$$ Today's menu costs about 3.5 dozen eggs.
---

FWSYO = 10 min speed meal (Fish heated first, and make juice while fish slow cooks [saves time in this order](i guess it is not so slow) As I did this all in 10 minutes. But it is probably the fastest meal I've tried here ever. :wink: Usually preparing tomatoes and oranges tests patience.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Aytundra wrote:Commas, is this french pricing?
In continental Europe, where we use the metric system, the use of commas and periods is the other way around from how it's used in the US/UK. :)
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Oscar wrote:
Aytundra wrote:Commas, is this french pricing?
In continental Europe, where we use the metric system, the use of commas and periods is the other way around from how it's used in the US/UK. :)
Thanks, good to know!
But, I don't live in the US/UK though,
so for all I care, and all I can imagine,
the US would use star-bucks, and
the UK would use sand-dollars,
for their underwater currency;
but I would keep the loonie in my travels, much more flexible because the bird works on water, land, and air. :wink:

Je suis confused, we use the 'metric' system here too.
Metric equals meters and grams; not meteor, or meteoroids.
Are metric systems the same as monetary systems?
How does the metric system affect the commas and periods of the monetary systems?

It was a dream, so the notations were probably screwed up. But let's take that example apart.
$1,579.99 <-- If it was in $, this would be the correct notation.
1.579,99 euros <-- If it was in euros, would this be the correct notation?

1579,99 RPM <-- If I tag on RPM, I can read it as rotations per minute, which I didn't think of in the dream.
(I thought it was price because of the 2 digits after the comma, Maybe "Revolutions"was the unit, and not the brand. But why significant digits for rotations, to prove minimal friction?)
1579,99 meteoroids <-- It could have been in meteroids, because the title of the magazine was titled "Cosmopolitan Magazin" (spelling is correct, colour matches what I glimpsed before I woke up. Magazin sans e.)
---
Real question:
What makes a slow juicer a slow juicer. RPM?
Something less than 1579 RPM?
Thinks centrifuge causes friction, so rotations probably matters.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

August 31, 2014 (3.7.23)
5 roma tomatoes
oj = (18 tbsp sugar + 4 oranges ~350ml) + 2 yolks
100g wild salmon*

6 egg whites, steamed
3 cups watermelon
500ml water
---
$$$ Today's menu costs about 3.9 dozen eggs.
---
*steamed cookware,
added room temperature water to fish,
steamed it,
poured out warmed water after 1-2min,
added more room temperature water,
steamed it,
removed cooked fish portions,
added more room temperature water,
steamed it.
done.
I think I slow cooked the fish properly this time, because the pink portion peeled off nicely from the brown meat.
Is the brown meat really unedible?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 1, 2014 Rule Breaking Version adds not Wai items and critiques only in poetry. ( - 1.1.1 )
1 banana
(100ml water + 4tbsp sugar) + 1 yolk + 100g wild salmon
0.5 cups watermelon

0.1 donut (plain, 1 munch)*

1 cheese curd (2^3 cm)**
1 Gouda (rhombus shape h x l x w = 2 x 2.5 x 0.5 cm)
1 Parmesan [raw milk, not pasteurized] (2 x 2 x 0.5 cm)
1 feta (triangle shape h x l x w = 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.5 cm)
1 Gouda [Holland style] (rectangular prism, 0.5 x 0.5 x 4.5 cm)***
1 Cheddar (rectangular prism, 0.8 x 0.8 x 3 cm)***
3 slices of baguette brown bread****

0.5 banana
100ml water

2 pieces of pineapple cubes
5 squares (2^2 x 0.5 cm) red, green peppers cooked
3 squares (2^2 x 0.5 cm) of onions mildly heated, crunchy, can still taste the spiciness of raw onion.
1 handful of mildly heated beansprouts, crunchy

50ml water + 2 tbsp sugar + 1 yolk
3 roma tomatoes
---
Sampling Aytundra:
* I munched the plain donut,
it crumbled sadly like brittle soil,
fried oil chokes the mild vanilla,
and overwhelms the cake mix.

** curdled cheese, rounded corners,
like child proof furniture,
but chalky residuals,
paints like lead painted toys.

***briny, stinky, smelly feet cheese,
velvet dairy calcium residuals,
clings like kitchen sink residuals.

**** brown baguette slices,
unappealing chewy texture,
scrubs kitchen sink in mediocrity,
because peptides of gluttony still clings.

Raw Aytundra:
Breaks no rules,
buys no tools,
plays no fool,
but remains silent to duel.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

1 pimple from yesterday's garbage!
1 mosquito bite, itchy skin

September 2, 2014
1 banana
250ml water + 6tbsp sugar + 1 yolk + 100g wild salmon

1 banana

3 slices of pork belly with fermented vegetables, cooked (not Wai)
oj = 1 large clementine* + 4 oranges + 6tbsp sugar + 2 yolks
---
* Orange sized clementines produce more juice than oranges; 110 ml vs 80 ml. :)
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 3, 2014 (3.8.24)
1 banana

oj = 4 oranges + 6 tbsp sugar + 2 yolks

100g wild salmon + 1 yolk

j = 4 clementines + 6 tbsp sugar + 2 yolks
---
$$$ Today's menu costs about 3.7 dozen eggs.
dime

Post by dime »

I don't think the 'brown meat' is inedible, at least I always eat it all except the skin.

The commas and that stuff has nothing to do with the metric system, but with what is known as locale in computers, it's just formatting rules.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Do you slow cook your fish dime?
Would the water leach out water soluble vitamins of fish in my process?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

60C said RRM
75C said dime, but how do you set it to 75C?
I was doing the water thing, b/c I don't have a thermometer. If water boils at 100C and room temp might be 25C, then if the water is not bubbling on the stainless steel plate then, I assume the fish is cooked somewhere between 25 and 100C. But I only did that a few days ago. Before I just steamed it and it was like a gradient of cooked fish, the center if cooked from frozen was still cold, but from thaw, it varied from flaky to warm.
dime

Post by dime »

No I don't cook salmon. Sometimes I might warm it up a little in the oven at 75C.
Not sure about the water issue, I think some amount of vitamins/minerals does get lost like this.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

opps double post, delete this. Hey my post time traveled before dime's post :)
My super powers are back. 75C, I read your mind. haha.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

dime wrote:The commas and that stuff has nothing to do with the metric system, but with what is known as locale in computers, it's just formatting rules.
You're 0.5-0,67 right here ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_mark