Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Aytundra
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Aytundra's Diary (not Wai diet)

Post by Aytundra »

Espirito wrote:How many calories do you intake per day?
Something like at least ~1500 calories {800ml oj, 150g sugar, 1 banana, 2-4 tomatoes, 3 eggs (with whites sometimes), 100g salmon, 2-4tsp of oo = Menu staples}
Still working on increasing calories, at 45kg currently, same as last month.
Espirito wrote:Do you pratice sports regulary?
No, I don't "practice" sports. (I probably need to increase calories first. lol)

But I like the dance exercises from Conditioning for Dance, by Eric Franklin, which uses the Alexander Technique.
Actually I like the cell anatomy theory in that book more, I don't do the physical exercises much.
The visualization of how to position the body with less tension with an anatomically correct perspective is much more beneficial.
Doing the visualization exercises puts less stress on the way you breathe, walk, position yourself...etc.
i.e. (from the book) imagining bones as marshmallows, and ribs that float, or air-balloons for front lungs and sandbag for back lungs to not slouch, a rainstorm from the last ribs like a waterfall down the spine to sit straight.

Basically if you don't put yourself in any tension constantly, your body will not ache. Similar to the message here, which is don't put any garbage food into yourself.
I am on the position that sports is fun, but if playing it to exhaustion stresses body or if it puts a repetitive straining motion that constantly reinforces a bad muscle grouping that would cause injury, than I am better off not playing it to exhaustion.

An example was piano. It was not a true sport, but my hands got a fair share of strain and exercise.
I last played piano 6 years ago, but it was only in 2008, when I got a new teacher that gave me only 2 sheets of music to practice on.
I realized that practicing did not need to be for hours, and not for volume, that the most efficient way to train the fingers for the piano was by blind mathematical combinations and permutations with a disregard to sound* that is why it can fit into 2 sheets and not like the volumes of pages that I used to practice, like the thick volume of Hanon's Virtuoso Pianist. {The Hanon's Virtuoso Pianist was a yellow paper back, much like the copy I dreamed a week ago, but it was not called the Authoratative References; but hey use your brain, use your maths, don't listen to piano teachers that throw exercises at you, or listen to "proof by reference to eminent authority", you have to actually digest and understand the maths behind why something works efficiently, and not just "believe the experts" that you trust.} (Haha that solves the yellow book, but what does the blue grey couch mean? I don't have a couch upstairs in reality.)
*Sound comes second after you have freed your brain to move fingers and hands at will. And using mathematical combinations and permutations, you can cover most of the sound variations that you need to play or hear.

Hence, I will play sports. But just really "play" it, like to be in the moment and enjoy the game, but not to train for a sport, I don't care if I am not the best athlete or if I miss a goal a dozen times. Sports to me should just be fun. Hence I don't "practice" for sports.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 14, 2014 (4.8.34)
1 banana
1 banana
2 minneolas*
80g wild salmon
800ml oj = 3 oranges + 5 minneolas + 6 tbsp granulated sugar + 3 yolks
---
*oops, I thought they were large clementines, but they are actually minneolas. Error affects diary entries for the past few weeks.
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Aytundra wrote:
Espirito wrote:How many calories do you intake per day?
Something like at least ~1500 calories {800ml oj, 150g sugar, 1 banana, 2-4 tomatoes, 3 eggs (with whites sometimes), 100g salmon, 2-4tsp of oo = Menu staples}
Still working on increasing calories, at 45kg currently, same as last month.
Espirito wrote:Do you pratice sports regulary?
No, I don't "practice" sports. (I probably need to increase calories first. lol)

But I like the dance exercises from Conditioning for Dance, by Eric Franklin, which uses the Alexander Technique.
Actually I like the cell anatomy theory in that book more, I don't do the physical exercises much.
The visualization of how to position the body with less tension with an anatomically correct perspective is much more beneficial.
Doing the visualization exercises puts less stress on the way you breathe, walk, position yourself...etc.
i.e. (from the book) imagining bones as marshmallows, and ribs that float, or air-balloons for front lungs and sandbag for back lungs to not slouch, a rainstorm from the last ribs like a waterfall down the spine to sit straight.

Basically if you don't put yourself in any tension constantly, your body will not ache. Similar to the message here, which is don't put any garbage food into yourself.
I am on the position that sports is fun, but if playing it to exhaustion stresses body or if it puts a repetitive straining motion that constantly reinforces a bad muscle grouping that would cause injury, than I am better off not playing it to exhaustion.

An example was piano. It was not a true sport, but my hands got a fair share of strain and exercise.
I last played piano 6 years ago, but it was only in 2008, when I got a new teacher that gave me only 2 sheets of music to practice on.
I realized that practicing did not need to be for hours, and not for volume, that the most efficient way to train the fingers for the piano was by blind mathematical combinations and permutations with a disregard to sound* that is why it can fit into 2 sheets and not like the volumes of pages that I used to practice, like the thick volume of Hanon's Virtuoso Pianist. {The Hanon's Virtuoso Pianist was a yellow paper back, much like the copy I dreamed a week ago, but it was not called the Authoratative References; but hey use your brain, use your maths, don't listen to piano teachers that throw exercises at you, or listen to "proof by reference to eminent authority", you have to actually digest and understand the maths behind why something works efficiently, and not just "believe the experts" that you trust.} (Haha that solves the yellow book, but what does the blue grey couch mean? I don't have a couch upstairs in reality.)
*Sound comes second after you have freed your brain to move fingers and hands at will. And using mathematical combinations and permutations, you can cover most of the sound variations that you need to play or hear.

Hence, I will play sports. But just really "play" it, like to be in the moment and enjoy the game, but not to train for a sport, I don't care if I am not the best athlete or if I miss a goal a dozen times. Sports to me should just be fun. Hence I don't "practice" for sports.
I read all, i understand what you are saying.

Yes you need to increase more calories if you want to do sports, but it can be a myth.
Your body will tell you what is the best :)
Listen to him lol

Yes i understand, sports need to be fun, i think the same thing! :)
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Aytundra wrote:September 14, 2014 (4.8.34)
1 banana
1 banana
2 minneolas*
80g wild salmon
---
*oops, I thought they were large clementines, but they are actually minneolas. Error affects diary entries for the past few weeks.
Are you feeling great with your intake?

I needed to search what are minneolas, you are making me sweat, doing sports with me lol :mrgreen:

eheh
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 15, 2014 (4.9.35)
4 roma tomatoes + 6 egg whites + 3 yolks

70g salmon

800ml oj = 8 oranges + 12 tbsp granulated sugar + 2 yolks +3 tsp oo
---
Espirito wrote:
Aytundra wrote:September 14, 2014 (4.8.34)
1 banana
1 banana
2 minneolas*
80g wild salmon
---
Are you feeling great with your intake?
Yesterday's intake, yes.
Today's intake, yes. {I feel great!}
This past 3 week's intake excluding rule breaking days, yes. {Generally >90-95%Wai is great!}
Espirito wrote: I needed to search what are minneolas.
Minneolas = grapefruit + tangerine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangelo
I thought they were clementines. But I don't think I will buy them anymore because of the grapefruit strain in them, since grapefruits interacts negatively with a lot of chemicals.
Espirito wrote: you are making me sweat, doing sports with me lol :mrgreen: eheh
sorry, for the previous posts, I write terribly long long posts, with lots of words, and very few commas, and lots of run on sentences.
Espirito wrote: Im reading reading lol
I forget that people have to read / or have to save time from reading to "practice" sports.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Aytundra wrote: I suppose from these comments, no one has attempted a fish smoothie on this forum yet.
I wonder why?
Because blending can create HCA's, due to the rotation speed (and therefore heat) of the blade. So, blending of protein is not advisable.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 16, 2014 (??? Version) (5.1.36) Version 5 = Version 4 + salads
60g frozen farmed salmon (steamed for 1 min, flakes on edges, but core is cold, did not eat skin or the brown meat.)

oj = [1 orange + 1 minneolas (peeled and sieved) ] + 6 tbsp granulated sugar + 2 yolks

1 tomato (peeled and seeds removed)

salad** = 3 roma tomatoes (peeled and seeds removed, pulp juice around seeds strained and returned to salad) + 1 cup of diced cucumbers (not peeled) + 3 tbsp sugar + 1 tbsp oo

+ 2 pimples! (uh oh what did I do wrong?)*

600ml oj = [2 oranges + 4 minneolas (peeled and sieved) ] + 3 tbsp granulated sugar
---
* They are quite small, about 1 pixel of pus and 3-4 pixel in diameter; 1 located under nose, 1 located on chin, 1 on chin that I can feel developing.
** First time I've really added a salad here on the counter versions. In the past I don't eat salads often, (do I have to acclimatize to salad? 1 bite, 2 bites, 3 forkfuls ) I grew up mostly as a cookedstarchcarnivore, threw out my lunch oranges and choked on cooked veggies, and raw salad was like <10 times a year.
*** I have realized I have not really touched my face for the past few weeks (no pimple scabs to scratch.), I guess it can be a behavioral side effect of eating better; Anyways, what I want to say is that my chin skin thickened by years of pimples, is currently softer, but I can still feel the sandiness within and by no means is that skin fine textured and breathing, it still has a density or thickness to the skin structure. I mean if we compare it to the back of my hand which is smooth fine skin without sand grains, and the face, it still has some distance to go for improvement.
-----
Today's puzzle: Pick the scapegoat, what caused the pimples?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Aytundra wrote:Today's puzzle: Pick the scapegoat, what caused the pimples?
6 egg whites?
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 17, 2014 (5.2.37) Version 5 = Version 4 + salads
1 yolk + 3 tbsp granulated sugar

7-9 egg whites (steamed) + 4 roma tomato (peeled and seeds removed, tomato pulp juice discarded) + 2 yolks

800 ml oj sipped/day = [6 oranges + 2 minneolas (peeled and sieved) ] + 12 tbsp granulated sugar +3 tsp oo

140g frozen farmed salmon (steamed for 2 min, flakes on edges, but core is lightly warm, ate the brown meat.)
+ Pimples dried and scabs as skin flakes, and skin itches much, all I can do is scratch it, but pus is gone, leaves only pink diameter of 3-4 pixels.
---
Oscar wrote:
Aytundra wrote:Today's puzzle: Pick the scapegoat, what caused the pimples?
6 egg whites?
Interesting choice, I would have chosen cucumber peels.
Interesting, because egg whites might be innocent. There are multiple suspects here.
Aytundra wrote:September 15, 2014 (4.9.35), 4 roma tomatoes + 6 egg whites + 3 yolks
(4.9.35) With methods:
6 egg whites (steamed) + 4 roma tomato (peeled and seeds removed, with tomato pulp juice ) + 2 yolks (added onto tomatoes and warm egg whites)

The suspects:
6 "steamed" egg whites; "cooked" protein, causing water retention. {I think this is what Oscar will write to support his choice.}
4 roma tomatoes "tomato pulp juice strained from seeds"; seed anti-nutrients, causing intake of antinutrients. {Aytundra's guess}
2 yolks "added onto tomatoes"; yolks don't go well with fiber?, causing fiber intake. {Some people will guess this reason.}
2 yolks "added onto warm egg whites"; yolks and heat, causing cooked yolks. {There are lurking variables.}

It is not the first time that I had egg whites. But it is my first time adding tomato pulp juice back, and adding lots of (3) yolks onto egg whites.
I guess more experiments will be needed to determine the culprit. :wink:
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 18, 2014 Experiment Day (*, **, ***, **** Caution methods and items might not be Wai.)
1 banana

100ml oj (800 ml oj = 8 oranges sieved + 12 tbsp granulated sugar + 3 tsp oo)

60g frozen farmed salmon (fridge thawed but still a bit frozen, water baths, water rinsed off, skin and brown meat discarded) {brrr it is cold!}*

300 ml oj

1 banana
4 roma tomatoes (peeled, without seeds and without pulp juice)

400ml oj (oj + 3 yolks) {OJ tastes so plain, where's the yolk? [Adds it] Thanks! Now it is gulp-able and stomach-able, less acidic tasting, and tastes better. }**

1 banana (3rd, what will happen?) {I think she will tolerate it}***
1 tsp coconut oil + mixed with 1 tsp sugar**** {Hmm I don't think it goes well in veins. Viscosity at room temperature looks different from other oils.}
---
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 17, 2014 (5.3.38)
100g wild salmon + 1 yolk + 3 tbsp granulated sugar {Wild salmon tastes a lot better than farmed}

4 roma tomato + 3 tbsp granulated sugar + 1 tsp oo {Mmm it has a psuedostrawberryjam taste! Is there a Wai pseudotoast to go with that? (Uh oh! Crave Aytundra craves toasted bread.)} Hears a growl from afar.

1 banana
300ml oj (800 ml oj = 12 tbsp granulated sugar + 3 tsp oo + 8 oranges + 2 yolks)
200ml oj

300ml oj

- pimples of a few days ago still pink but drying, no bumps just scabby skin.
---
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 20, 2014 (5.4.39)
7:00 1 banana, 100g wild salmon w/ 1 yolk + 3 tbsp granulated sugar
8:00 4 roma tomatoes
18:00 1 banana, 600 ml oj = 7 oranges
19:30 1 slice of tomato + 5 g sugar
---
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

September 21, 2014 Bye bye oj, here are nuts! (Experiment version, oj will be back after I restock fruits.)
8:00 100g wild salmon + 3 yolks + 3 tbsp granulated sugar
9:00 4 tomatoes
2 hours later + 1 new pimple {I bet it's because of the yolks that was added onto my mildly heat treated foods.}
12:00 6 egg whites, 3 tomatoes
15:00 4 tbsp dextrose, 250ml water {First time making the pseudocoffee with dextrose, it tasted a little bland compared to sucrose, and had an acid aftertaste.}
19:30 4 tsp sugar 250ml water {I prefer the taste of sucrose in water.}, 23 pistachios {are pistachios allowed?}
21:00 6 tsp almond 6 tsp sugar {Reminiscent of the crumbs of a pie's bottom.}
22:00 70g wild salmon
23:30 4 tbsp 300ml water, 3 tsp almond {I think grounded almonds would go well with pseudostrawberryjam.}
---
Espirito

Post by Espirito »

Wow Aytundra!

What a food bomb ! eheh

How you feel after this day of eating more food?

I have another thing to share, i put almonds in the breakfast, only almonds, and my did a good digestion after a while.

So test and test like you usually do!
Go go go Aytundra!
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Espirito wrote:Wow Aytundra! What a food bomb ! eheh
:)
Espirito wrote:How you feel after this day of eating more food?
Great. See tentative results...
Espirito wrote:I have another thing to share, i put almonds in the breakfast, only almonds, and my did a good digestion after a while.
Nice, to hear that.
Espirito wrote:So test and test like you usually do! Go go go Aytundra!
Don't worry I will keep my terrible habbit of writing run-on sentences. You will just have to keep "practicing" on your running (I mean "reading reading"). :wink: