For (hypoglycemic) me: Wai Diet+The Warrior Diet

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RedBird27
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RedBird27 »

RRM thank you so much for responding to my post I take everything that you tell me very seriously.

You mentioned in the post that this way of eating makes it easy to gain fat and / or loose muscle weight.

Qustiong: If I workout 4 times a wk for about 45 minutes a day really intensely right before the big meal will this help me put on lean muscle once my body is fully adjusted or will I lose muscle

The reason I like this way of eating is that I love never having a swing in my blood sugar which is the most important, but I also love not having to worry about eating anything all day till the nighttime.

What I have been eating everyday thus far right after the workout

8 Eggs
4 avocados mixed with coconut oil and nuts
2 tablespoons of raw unprocessed honey (doesn't do anything to my blood sugar for some reason)
1 cantaloupe
1.5-2 liters of volvic water during the day

I space this over a 2 to 4 hour period then go to bed

I would really appreciate full honesty.

Thank you,

Redbird
avalon

Post by avalon »

Thank you for the tips! Sometimes they ripen so fast all at once! DOHHH!!!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

RedBird27 wrote:If I workout 4 times a wk for about 45 minutes a day really intensely right before the big meal will this help me put on lean muscle once my body is fully adjusted or will I lose muscle
Exercise is of course an essential condition for putting on muscle mass.
Eating enough protein and carbs right after exercise is another one.
But there are more conditions, and whether / how much muscle weight you will gain depends on all those factors combined.
Besides getting enough sleep and rest, another essential conditions is:
Keeping your blood sugar at a sufficient level throughout the day.
Especially this last one is very important.
Its impossible to tell how the balance will tip for you.
The reason I like this way of eating is that I love never having a swing in my blood sugar which is the most important, but I also love not having to worry about eating anything all day till the nighttime.
Well, you just need to find what your priorities are, and then make a plan that is in accordance with your priorities.
... raw unprocessed honey (doesn't do anything to my blood sugar for some reason)

How much honey can you afford?
RedBird27

Post by RedBird27 »

Just an update,

Still eating once a day, and doing great. It has become second nature now. I get up go all day and then eat from 6pm-9pm. No energy problems at all, sometimes I get a little hungry but thats normal. The one thing that I was worried about was losing muscle, but to my suprise I feel like my gains are a little better.

I really try to keep my diet as simple as possible. And right now it is as simple as it gets.

18 egg yolks at 6pm
7 avocados and 3 tablespoons of honey at 8pm
Taking alot of high quality omega 3 fish oil caps cause I just dont feel like eating fish, and for some reason I can never get the right amount of fish down that my skin can handle. However, I can eat as many yolks as I want. Just an update, hope everyone is doing well...

I think I will be eating like this for a long time cause my motivation and mental clarity is through the roof. And I seem to be doing just fine, with a diet super high in fat.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you for your update, Redbird.
Seth

Post by Seth »

RedBird27 wrote:
18 egg yolks at 6pm
Do you feel as satisfied eating the 18th egg as you do the 1st?
RedBird27

Post by RedBird27 »

I just put all the yolks in a cup and drink them. The eggs that I buy come in a package of 18. Just eat them all, saves room in my fridge.