Into the depths of my sebum

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

dancs wrote:how important is it to follow fat all the time after sugars?
thats individually different.
In general, it makes you feel twice as good, as it stabilizes your blood sugar, and along with that, your mood and feeling of well-being.
Thats why the OO added to the OJ (also because it prevents acid reflux)

Cant you make a big bowl of salad (with oil) where you can eat from all day? And of course sipping from the OJ + OO.
how much OO should i cut with it? I sorta just pore an amount, not exact with it.
Thats the way.
If its enough to stabilise your blood sugar and prevent acid reflux, its enough.
dancs

Post by dancs »

I could make a salad, thats what i use to do back in school. I'd just have a cucumber and tomato salad with OO. Something like that works? I did get a bit sick of it though, i use to squeeze some lemon into the salad to make it different. From what i read around the board, lettuce and some greens aren't good coz some folks have gotten acne from it.

What is your salad composed of RRM?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

My fav salad:
1 cucumber
about 20 small tomatoes
2 avocadoes (oil if no avos available)
sugar
vinegar
dried chives

Every single day im very much looking forward to eating it.
dancs

Post by dancs »

RRM that salad is soo delicious. It was great, totally looking forward to eating more of that. Using white vinager is fine right? Didn't put avocadoes in it, used OO instead, but look forward to using avocadoes at some point. Thanks
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

Whats the measurements RRM for the salad? If i'm going to try the 'RRM Salad' got to get it right!
Negativity is the cult of the weak
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dancs wrote:Using white vinager is fine right?
Yes, perfect.
look forward to using avocadoes at some point.
Oh yes, it will be very rewarding.
dionysus wrote:Whats the measurements RRM for the salad? If i'm going to try the 'RRM Salad' got to get it right!
I never measure. Just make sure the (always peeled) tomatoes (preferably cherry tomatoes) dominate the cucumber.
How much sugar vs vinegar really depends on your taste; you can start adding not so much, and then gradually add more of each to get the right balance. I like plenty of dried chives.
dancs

Post by dancs »

Why do the tomatoes have to be peeled?

So its the 3rd day being 100% raw for me. I did eat some salad at a restaurant yesterday and put oil and vinegar, but the vinegar was apple cider and wasn't very good, so had a few bites and gave it away. I have all these pimples pop up, and im thinkin its normal....

...but i am drinkin pasteurized OJ (and have ever since i've tried doing the diet 3 months agao) since i can't squeeze my own OJ. I'm thinkin of drinkin pasteurized OJ until i finish off my cartons of them, since i've heard its not necessary to do so.

But could these pasteurized OJ's have a dramatic affect on my skin? I guess it differentiates per person, but any input on it would be great.

I'm going to a retreat for 2 days and one night for work, bringing my own set of food with me. I am not cheating during the retreat, so when i get back i should be on day 5 =) hopefully things look better.

Btw, can poppin whiteheads cause more acne around that area? And i'm not exactly washing my face with anything. Is that alright?

thanks!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dancs wrote:Why do the tomatoes have to be peeled?
For the best taste and digestion (and to prevent the uptake of pesticides in the peel)
So its the 3rd day being 100% raw for me. ...but i am drinkin pasteurized OJ
Then it isnt 100% raw.
If i drink pasteurized OJ, i break out.
I have all these pimples pop up, and im thinkin its normal....
If your acne is turning into whiteheads popping up, that is good; then they are surfacing.
But could these pasteurized OJ's have a dramatic affect on my skin?
Yes, its possible.
When you are going 100% raw, anything non-raw can have a dramtic effect on your acne as the less water your skin retains, the more readily a shift in water retention is caused.
When you eat cooked food daily, your skin will more or less always retain more water so that hardly any shift can be provoked. then the effects of bad food can hardly be noticed; then the acne seems to be without correlation to food.
Btw, can poppin whiteheads cause more acne around that area?
Only if the pimple is not ripe and the pus goes inside the skin.
And i'm not exactly washing my face with anything. Is that alright?
Yes, as long as you use water to wash off most dirt.
dancs

Post by dancs »

Thanks for the reply RRM.

So i stopped drinking pasteurized OJ. I'm day two 100%. I went on a retreat and brought all my own food. Didn't eat any raw meat though - like eggs and fish. Eating 3 egg yolks a day necessary to do this diet? Or could you do it once every few days?

I really think the OJ was doing something, coz now that i stopped i have all these pimples surfacing, with white puss....so i think i'm FINALLY doing it 100%. Now all it is time.

RRM, i think you and i are both really suceptible to acne. How long did it take for your face to clear up when you started the diet 100%?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

dancs wrote:Didn't eat any raw meat though - like eggs and fish. Eating 3 egg yolks a day necessary to do this diet? Or could you do it once every few days?
You do need animal food every day, and 3 yolks is the minimum (If you are female).
If not, you cannot sustain this diet, because then you will lack the building blocks (amino acids) for reconstruction pruposes, so that you will lose muscle weight.
RRM, i think you and i are both really suceptible to acne. How long did it take for your face to clear up when you started the diet 100%?
Hmm, well I didnt do it 'at once', as I invented this acne sample diet; i discovered it step-by-step.
I do know that the bad effects of food on my skin can linger on for weeks, but in general no longer than 2 weeks. (only when 100% strict)
dancs

Post by dancs »

OK, i will be having egg yolks everyday now.

I am 20 male, a little over 130 lbs (last time i checked). So i'm guessing i should have 4 egg yolks a day. I'm worried i'll have too much and it'll cause acne.

I'm excited that i'm finally doing the diet right. Finally on the right road. I do miss my OJ with OO though, maybe some day i'll buy those crazy expensive juicers.
dancs

Post by dancs »

i found this recipe in the recipe section of this forum:

Avocado mushed up
Diced Tomatoes, Peaches, Onions
Cilantro
Egg yolk
Sugar
White Vinegar
Olive Oil

Anything wrong with that? I had it and it was delicious. I was a little hesitant with the onions and cilantro though, but had it anyway. Hope its fine.

Had an argument with the family about my diet. They said it has no results and isn't working. I told them im only on day three but they don't understand. It's hard sometimes when even your family isn't 100% behind you. I really hope it does work, so i can prove to them that RAW is the way to go. tough day at the social.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

dancs wrote:I was a little hesitant with the onions and cilantro though, but had it anyway.
Go easy on those (or leave them out). They're not a super problem though.
dancs

Post by dancs »

Thanks Oscar. I'll omit them from the recipe...its too bad, their really good as a whole.

So just to make sure i'm doing everything right, because though i'm slowly healing from past pimples on my 5th day, i noticed a pimple thats surfacing, normal for the 5th day? i dunno...but here's my diet:

1) A whole bunch of fruits throughout the day- bananas, apples, oranges, grapefruit w/ sugar, watermelon, melon with limes, pineapples, grapes
2) Salad - OO, white vinegar, tomatoes, cucumber, sugar
3) Eggs, avocado, OO, sugar, white vinegar, peaches (and use to have Onions and Cilantro)

I peel all my apples, tomatoes and cucumber. Is it alright to be eating a whole bunch of fruits all the time...like a lot (or is seems like it). Would overeating fruits cause acne?

And i only have my fats during the time i have salad or when i eat my avocado with eggs and OO. is that alright to not always follow fruits with fat?

thanks for being patience with all my questions RRM and the rest of you all. I turn 21 today. yay! they all want me to drink a whole bunch - i'm going to be fake drinking my beers -- haha....i got to do what i got to do it seems.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Happy Birthday! :D

Combining fruit with fat makes things easier, preventing blood sugar spikes. It can be done without the oil, but it's far more difficult. You could either use the oil as a dressing, or carry a small bottle from which you take sips.

Other than that, the things you eat seem fine. :)