Zara's diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
zaravictoria
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Zara's diary

Post by zaravictoria »

Morning: This is my first day going 100% on the Wai Diet. I have tried it before and usually made it until day 4 where the cravings for cooked foods were too overwhelming; what can I say...I'm weak! :roll: Anyway, I am no longer taking antibiotics and I am going to try to eat 9 meals a day. I have a wrist watch with a timer on it that goes off every hour and 20 minutes to let me know its time to eat. I have decided to invest in tons of bananas (about 20) to last me 4 days. Since fruit is so expensive I'm going to eat 5 bananas a day alternating so I have banana, other fruit, banana, other fruit, etc. for each meal. I'm also eating unshelled brazil nuts and I make a cucumber-avocado-olive oil "salad" (I don't like tomatoes). I think the only thing I don't really like about this diet is spraying my face with low mineral water; I like hot water and I like to splash a lot of it on my face. I guess I can last for 2 weeks though. :? I hope to get through these initial two weeks and then start buying commercial orange juice to carry around (I don't want to juice since it's so expensive and time consuming).

Night: I feel good. I love feeling so clean on the inside like I’m not contaminated. I eat the vegan way on this diet so I eat brazil nuts, the “salad”, and a vitamin b-12. I am doing this for acne reasons but also to feel healthy. I have about 7 pimples on my face; 3 of them are noticeable and the rest is clear. I still have redmarks from previous break outs. My acne has been very mild; the doctors won’t even prescribe antibiotics for them so I had to use antibiotics from when I was a teenager and my acne was worse. I was on Retin-A for a while and I felt itchy all the time and I broke out horribly; my skin is still trying to repair the damage from that crappy treatment hence why I have all these redmarks on my face. I’ve come to the realization that we aren’t meant to be taking all of these medications and topical creams and acne must be a symptom of something we are doing wrong in our daily lives.

?’s for all of you.

What’s your ratio of olive oil to orange juice? 2 tbsp per 1 liter?

I’m guessing I stay on this until I’m 100% clear which will hopefully be two weeks. If I’m not clear by two weeks do I need to continue 100% until I am clear?
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Zara's 1st day

Post by Oscar »

zaravictoria wrote:What’s your ratio of olive oil to orange juice? 2 tbsp per 1 liter?
I'm not quite sure, because I just pour it in the bottle, but I think maybe 2-3 tbsp per 500ml, so 4-6 tbsp per liter.
zaravictoria wrote:I’m guessing I stay on this until I’m 100% clear which will hopefully be two weeks. If I’m not clear by two weeks do I need to continue 100% until I am clear?
Yes.
Frost

Post by Frost »

you dont have to drink orange juice daily either, at least i dont. alternative being that you need to consume fruit every hour and a half - 2 and a half hours. a banana or apple or something. i usually have the salad at 7pm then dont eat anything til 9 when i have 3-5 egg yokes.

here are some things i didnt realize til a ways after i started that apparantly are important.
1. make sure olive oil is cold pressed
2. brazil nuts may still cause acne irritation in some.
zaravictoria

Post by zaravictoria »

Thanks for the reply.
you dont have to drink orange juice daily either, at least i dont. alternative being that you need to consume fruit every hour and a half - 2 and a half hours.
I was just thinking the juice might be more convenient. Unfortunately, I can't find any unpasteurized juice in our supermarket so I would have to consume commercial pasteurized instead (too much work and too expensive to do the juicing thing). I might just stick with doing the fruit. I'll see how much I like being a 100% Wai after the 2 weeks before I decide whether or not I'll add in other foods.

brazil nuts may still cause acne irritation in some
Fortunately, I don't have any allergies and the brazil nuts have not been a problem with my acne since its clearing up after the 1st day!

Are you 100% Frost or do you add other foods into your diet that's not 100%?
Frost

Post by Frost »

it has been said many times that brazil nuts can cause acne in some people. personally i cant find unshelled brazil nuts and so have never experimented with them
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Not just brazil nuts, but nuts in general. But yeah, in some people it does, in other it does not.

Btw, I take 15-20 mins every day to squeeze 1 liter of OJ. Usually oranges are cheaper when bought by the crate. But like Frost said, you don't have to drink OJ at all.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Her 2nd day:
Zaravictoria wrote:Nothing that interesting happened on this second day. I’m still keeping with the 9 meals a day with fruit and then brazil nuts or avocado-cucumber-olive oil “salad”. I cut open some cantaloupe today and made my avo-cuc-oo salad and I almost had an orgasm (not literally) it smelled so good and I physically wanted some. I haven’t had too bad of a time with the cravings; I just eat something that I want to ward them off. It’s going to be REALLY interesting to see my parents while I’m on this since I see them sometime July 9th. They obviously don’t eat the way I eat and they aren’t vegetarians like I am. I don’t think they care that I’m a vegetarian since I’ve been one for the past 3-4 months. However, my mom was rather disappointed that I wasn’t going to eat any of her cooking of rice and peas (kidney beans and rice…yummy Jamaican dish!). She knows how much I like it and I LOVE OX TAIL which is fabulous when she makes it. It’s also going to be difficult seeing my bf’s parents since they like to cook for me too and we always go out to eat. Not to mention the difficulty of traveling while doing this. However, I’m DETERMINED TO DO THIS!!! I want something that works where I don’t have to spend money on drugs or topical creams. Today, my bf made spaghetti and meat sauce and at first it smelled so revolting to me and then I think my body “remembered” the addicting opiates and it smelled delicious. Anyways, the three pimples that were very red and inflamed looking have subsided but I think I’m breaking out more since I seem to have more flesh colored acne on my face. It doesn’t look as “angry” as the other acne but it looks like its just bubbling just below the surface. Mentally, I feel very clear and my body feels more pure but I still feel as though I’m contaminated. I’m sure this will subside with time. I think the way I’m going to tell my parents and others is that I’m on this for 2 weeks and then after I get my acne clear then I can start eating other foods. So, this “crazy way of eating” (which is probably what they’ll think) is only “temporary” until I figure out how my body reacts to foods not on the diet. Like I said, I might go 100% for longer than 2 weeks since I feel healthy, clean , and it’s easy since I don’t have to cook anything. We’ll see. I might give it 2-3 months on 100% and see whether or not I want to experiment. Well, that’s enough rambling. I’ll post tomorrow. :D

Oh yeah. I have tons of energy and I was SOOOO bored because there is nothing to do where I live and my silly bf was playing WOW so I went to the gym. I haven't been to the gym in ages and it's probably because I don't have as much energy as I do now or because I was SOOO bored I had nothing else better to do. Anyways, I'm feeling fabulous. I feel a little bloated because I've been eating so much fruit but I'm sure it will pass with time. I'll hopefully lose a little body fat. I'm 5'9" and weigh 133 lbs but I know I have fat on my butt and around my middle. So far, it seems I've lost weight from my boobs (grrrr), back, and arms. I think the last place for me to lose fat is going to be my butt, lower abs, and thighs. Well, I guess I should get off my butt and hit the gym more to walk. I'm just lazy! I'll make more of an effort though!
Oscar wrote:I remember the time when spaghetti started to taste like rubber, and pizza like cardboard. The smell is still great, but the actual taste isn't.

Well, off to play some WoW... ;D
johndela1 wrote:Obvously you have tried pizza from "Round Table" :twisted:

or BJ's skinny crust appetizer pizzas

(I get extra extra cheese on all my pizzas and skinny crusts)

I usually have pizza about once a month and havn't lost the taste for it[/img]
zaravictoria wrote:Mmmmmmm.....pizza! Okay. Breathe. Think good foods. Yummy avocados and cantaloupe. Yeah. That's BETTER than pizza. Crisis avoided. :lol:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Her 3rd day:
zaravictoria wrote:I’m still doing 100%. I don’t really have anything new to report. I’m still eating 9 times a day and I use my watch’s timer function to tell me when I should eat again. I’ve noticed that my body has a tendency to want to go to sleep at a more normal time at night. I’ve been wanting to go to sleep since around 11p.m. when normally I go to sleep around 3-4 a.m. It will be really good to go to sleep earlier and wake up earlier since it will be hard when I have to go wake up early and teach in the fall. I was sleepy after a meal and took a nap but I might have had too much avocado with my meal. Bf is still playing WOW. I need a hobby. I guess finding acne “cures” is a hobby but maybe I’ll find something else to do.

My skin’s getting lots of flesh colored bumps underneath. I know this is normal. My skin also seems to look “fresher” and more “vibrant” to me. The larger acne spots aren’t as red as some of my other spots. I didn’t go to the gym today. I took a shower and I’m too lazy to take a second one after going to the gym. I don’t really like to exercise unless there’s a necessity or if it’s functional like transportation. I guess it’s best to lose whatever excess body fat I have on my body really slowly so not doing any exercise will only slow down the fat loss. Well, I’ll post tomorrow. I don’t have anything else interesting to say.
zaravictoria wrote:Oh yeah. I've had a tenfold increase in my desire to have sex. I've been thinking about it constantly! Does anyone else experience this while on this diet?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Her 4th day:
zaravictoria wrote:Wow. 4th day already. Eating like this is becoming second nature. For some reason my body has been demanding a lot of sleep. I don’t know if this is to repair all the damage that cooked foods has done to my body or what but I’ve been sleeping a heavy 12 hours and then I’ll take a nap in the day. Maybe I need to reduce my fat intake. I went to the gym today to walk for 30 minutes. I found out I went down in weight from 133 to 131!! This could be water weight but I’ve been losing weight starting from 137 lbs and now I’m down to 131. I remember when I wanted to do modeling I weighed 129lbs at 5’9”. I had to exercise intensely for an hour and half at least and then maintain a low 1200 calorie diet. Now, I’m losing weight with just walking at 3.5 mph for 30 minutes! I can’t wait to see the results after being on this for a few months! As far as acne goes my face seems to look better with each day. My skin looks creamy and porcelain like but I still have hyper pigmentation from previous acne and I still have a few acne lesions. The sandy bumps are still around. I see a lot of them on my forehead. At least my acne has calmed down since the use of Retin-A. What a worthless product. Well, I’ll post tomorrow. I really do this for my sanity and to help me stick with this. It’s kind of therapeutic and relaxing. Later. :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Zara, can you please post your experiences in this thread?
Thank you, and good luck!