Maya's diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Christina
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Christina »

Don't just swallow the oo by itself. Mix it with sweet fruit like orange juice and get better oliveoil if yours is very bitter. If you mash one ripe banana and mash 1 tablesp. oo into it, you won't taste it.
Of course fruit, walnuts and honey, dried fruit is like a dessert all the time but you want to get rid of acne. The oo is hardly tastable if mixed under. You can chop up your apple pour the oo over it and have a tiny bit with every spoon. You're still addicted to certain food tastes. But after a while of more simple foods, they become just as yummy.
What's better yummy food or looking hot :P ?
Maya

Post by Maya »

You're absolutely right! :P I will try mixing oo!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Hehe, I was wondering about that special tree. ;)

Trying without dried fruits is a good idea. Maybe start leaving out those first, and keep eating the hazel...err...walnuts for now. See how that goes. Later on you can always decide to experiment with leaving out the nuts as well.
Using a piece of coconut should be fine as fat source, but I don't think the milk/water contains enough fat for that purpose.
I also mix the OO, like Christina suggested. Only in special circumstances do I take a sip of OO straight.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Oscar, how big peace of coconut would I need? Let's say that I eat a fruit salad consisting of one banana, mandarin and kiwi? :oops:
I'm a little sad this weekend. Maybe beacause this is my 14th day and I expected more improvement (it is possible that is it dried fruit's fault though). :( I know I have to be patient, but sometimes it's hard. Yesterday I was also hungry a lot; nuts and dried fruit really gave me that feeling of being full. :roll: Also, I know I didn't eat enough yesterday, so I had a minor headache, nothing huge though. BUT I'm not quiting, no sir! :) Today I opened the coconut! Mhhmmm I like it! It's very .... coconut-y! :D And after eating one peace (after eating fruit) I feel almost as like I would have eaten walnuts. :wink:

Later I will write also yesterday and today's meals.

And tommorow I am going to Vienna to Rod Stewart's concert with my boyfriend! :P We are going by car. So I will have to prepare food to go. Sandwiches & chocolate for my boyfriend and fruit, coconut, orange & apple juice plus salad for me! :wink: Any advices? 8)
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hmmm... is ORIGANO (dried) allowed? :roll: I was thinking it would be great on a salad! :wink:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maya wrote:Oscar, how big peace of coconut would I need? Let's say that I eat a fruit salad consisting of one banana, mandarin and kiwi?
The salad contains about 50gr of carbs and 1gr of fat, which means you'd need about 24gr of fat for a 2:1 ratio (which isn't rigid, btw). So either around 24gr of olive oil or 65gr of coconut meat (36.5gr of fat per 100gr) should be more than enough.

Dried herbs are not allowed on the ASD :?, after your acne is all gone, you can start to experiment with that.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hi everyone! It' sme again! :P
This last days were without any nuts and dried fruit (gave them to my dad)! I miss them, because I don't feel as energetic, am also hungry a lot and been having huge cravings! :oops: Sometimes I just smell a certain food (as everything smells sooo good lately), but would not eat it; not even one tiny bite! Also, I've been having headaches. I think I am eating enough...

This were my meals:

DAY 13, Saturday 27th
- 1 small apple, 1 tsp OO
- 1 huge apple, 1 tbsp OO
- salad (1 carrot, tomato, 1/2 cucumber, lettuce + 1/4 mashed avocado, mixed with 2 tbsp OO and juice of 1/2 lemon)
- 2 mashed bananas, juice of 1 orange, 2 egg yolks
- 1 banana, 1 prune, a few bites of the salad
- 2 mandarins, lettuce with OO

DAY 14, Sunday 28th
- 1 banana, 1 prune, small salad (lettuce) with OO
- apple, salad with OO (lettuce, cabagge, tomato)
- 1 banana, 1 kiwi, 1 mandarin, small piece of coconut
- 2 mandarins, juice of one orange + 2 egg yolks
Don't remember all. :oops:

DAY 15, Monday 29th
- banana, apple, coconut
- juice of an orange + 2 egg yolks
- huge apple, coconut
- banana, 3 mandarins + salad with OO and apple cider vinegar (lettuce, 1/2 carrot, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 cucumber)
- 3 mandarins, another salad (like the previous), OJ (2,5 dcl), coconut
- mandarin, banana, coconut
- 2 mandarins, coconut

DAY 16, Tuesday 30th
- 2 mandarins, coconut
- apple, coconut
- banana, 2 mandarins, coconut
- small salad (lettuce, 1 tomato, OO)
- salad (lettuce, 1 tomato, carrot, 1/2 cucumber) with OO & apple cider vinegar
- 2 mandarins, the rest of my salad
Will eat later as well!

How is my SKIN doing???
Hmmmm.... I can definitely say that my face is no longer producing those hige acne as I use to have. But pimples are still developing! Is it possible that my skin is still cleaning itself and all of the dirt that was trapped inside (even before I started this diet) is coming out? It's already my 16th day on this diet! I don't want to be pesimistic but is is possible that my skin will never clear up? :oops: :cry: I really committed to this diet and am desperate to see those awsome results that many on this forum had/is having! Please please help me figure out what is happening! :cry:

I was thinking of re-introducing the walnuts to my diet, as I really feel down. I will leave dried fruit out though, altough I found natural sun-dried figs from greece! :P I bough them, but haven't tried them yet (as I'm awoiding them for now).

Thanks all for reading this!
Maya

Post by Maya »

Adding to my list: one apple, walnuts (now I feel so much better!!), juice of one orange+ 2 egg yolks.
Christina

Post by Christina »

Hey Maya, you're doing great. The acne might first even get worse before it heals. And you need to change things around in your diet to find what works best for you. The headache is mostlikely a detox. You must have had a strong addiction to coffee or some cooked food which takes a tough week or two to break. The food you crave the most is likely to be the offender. What was your diet like before Wai. The more junk, the harder it is to change.
Eat more filling foods like ripe bananas. Don't let yourself get hungry. You need ripe filling fruit around all the time. Press a quart of orange juice, add the oil and sip on it whenever you are a bit down or have cravings.
Don't eat cabbage and maybe wait on the carrot, too. Have more cucumber/tomato/avocado salad.
Are you peeling your fruits like cucumber, apple, tomato....
Are you having any balsamic vinegar or spices in your salad. if so then cut those out.
You need to go as strict as possible without ever lacking food and keeping your mood up with constant fruit uptake. Once you hit the spot and your acne has cleared fully, you can add lettuce, carrots, dried fruit, much food etc. one bit at a time and see how your skin reacts.
And the last couple of weeks have not been for nothing. Your body is changing, cleansing and I'm sure you'll see results soon.
Oscar and Gavriel had great results and they eat lots of orange juice with oil. A few ripe fruit with oil, one cucumber/tomato/avo salad and one serving of fish or yolk. At least this is one way that has worked for them.
Keep your head up. Your body wants to create healthy skin but it needs your support to cut all the offending foods out and be patient. This is a lifestyle anyway. Some have such severe acne. They can after clearing up hardly stray from the strict diet without getting some acne again. So, be prepared to get comfortable with the diet. But that could be a good thing because it's not just acne it's an indicator of sth. that's toxic for your body and needs out and your system is giving you this clear sign of what's good and what's not. So when your acne is gone, you're body is much healthier, too. :P
Christina
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It's a bit hard to check, but it seems that, at least on some of the days, do could eat more. If you're absolutely sure you're getting enough, then that should be okay.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hello!

Christina, I never liked coffee (actually I don't like it at all), my diet consisted of "the normal stuff" :lol: - pasta, potato, meat, vegetatables, fruit, yoghurts and dairy, a must say that I ate a LOT of sweets (chocolate, biscuits, cakes, ice cream etc.), cca. once a week pizza, I mainly drank water...
Now I re-introduced dried fruits - bought natural sun dried greece figs - and nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts). I feel great, not hungry and sad any more. My skin however... to me it seems that it's about the same for a while now... still no huge pimples, but I'm still red and small pimples are forming. In this 3 days I also cheated a bit. :oops: Every day I ate a can of tuna (felt soooo good) and today I ate a few small pieces of potato (baked in the oven). I know I shouldn't have, but I just needed something... I thought it is better this way, than to eat a few peaces of chocholate "pie" (that I made yesterday for my family) or a slice of pizza. :P So, please don't be dissapointed in me. :roll: :oops: I was trying so hard, but I still didn't get those amazing results. I know that it can+t just happen over night.... but this is my 19th day on this diet and I thought I deserve some "reward", although I know my biggest reward would be acne-free face. How can I repair the damage :?:

This was my food for the last 3 days:

WEDNESDAY, 31st October (day 17)
- apple, mandarin, coconut
- apple, coconut
- tuna
- fruit salad: banana, raspberries, honey, walnuts
- 2 dried figs, salad (2 small tomatoes, lettuce, 1/3 cucumber + OO & apple cider vinegar)
- 3 dried figs, 3 hazelnuts
- 1 banana, 3 walnuts, 1 piece of apple "strudl" (made from hazelnut and dried figs dough with grated apples and raisins filling - yummy :P )
- 1 piece of apple strudl
I felt really good today!

THURSDAY, 1st November (day 18)
- fruit salad: sliced banana, apple, 4 walnuts, honey
- apple, 1 piece of apple strudl
- salad (2 tomatoes, lettuce, 1/2 cucumber, tuna) with OO & vinegar
- 2 dried figs, one orange, 5 walnuts
- 1 banana, 1 orange, a few walnuts
- piece of apple strudl
- orange, apple, 4 walnuts

FRIDAY, 2nd November (day 19)
- fruit salad (banana, kiwi, juice of 1/2 orange, honey, 4 walnuts)
- 1 + 1/2 orange, 3 walnuts
- piece of apple strudl
- banana, salad (carrot, cucumber, 2 tomatoes, lettuce + OO & vinegar), tuna + a few pieces od potato (baked in the oven)
This is so far for today.

I am peeling my cucumbers and carrots, but not apples and tomato.
It is a bit hard for me making lots of orange juice as this is kind of expensive and what I eat buys my mum, so I prefer EATING a few oranges a day. Also, I think this is more filling.

Any comments are more than welcomed, but don't be to harsh with me. :oops: :D
Christina

Post by Christina »

You're doing fine :P Don't worry about slipping. Just get right back up as soon as possible and keep going. Never get hung up on a guilt trip. Those are the worst anyway. Nobody can tell you how to fix it but to just start again. If you don't see any results after a month on the diet, you definitely need to change sth. But you are on a good path. It just might take a bit longer then super strict. :wink:
Maya

Post by Maya »

Thank you so much for your reply, Christina!! :P
And the worst thing possible would be to just quit right? :wink: That didn't even cross my mind. Or thinking in this way: I ruined everything with one tiny piece of potato, now it doesn't matter anymore, I'll have a slice of pizza and maybe one muffin (I don't think in this way)... :lol:

I am keeping my head high! :P

I just read (on this forum) that in some cases the first part of the body that started clearing up was back. And This is happening to me too! It is definitly getting prettier! :P
Maya

Post by Maya »

The rest of my yesterday's food:
- the last piece of apple strudl (I made myself; see above) :P
- banana and apple; hazelnuts

My face has a loooooooooooooot of scars and red marks. :evil: What can I do to make them go away by myself (if there's anything)? :oops:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The red marks should go away with the acne going away. Scars depend on how serious they are and on the individual. With some people scars do disappear, with others they stay (even though they do improve). But I think this is only in serious cases.