Maya's diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

Anything that you use to speed up 'healing' of the scars may actually cause incomplete healing, as proper healing takes sufficient time.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hi!!
3 weeks on this diet are over! I'm really proud of myself! :P This weekend the results are really visible! It's awsome! Even my boyfriend's mum said my skin is better! :D And I don't know exactly how much weight I've lost; I'll weight myself once in the following week...
So, today I let myself a little treat - 2 doughnuts with marmelade. :P I don't feel bed, tommorow is the beggining of a new week and I am continuing with my diet. :wink: Plus, I'll start excercising to tone my body and gain a beautiful body! :P
Maya
Christina

Post by Christina »

I'm happy for you :D Keep us updated!
Maya

Post by Maya »

Thank you Christina :P
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Good, keep on going! :)
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hello!
When I woke up this morning, I knew right away that those 2 doughnuts from yesterday where bad for my skin; it got a little bit red, but I think no new bumps....
Today I went to a dermatologist (made an appointment like 2 weeks ago) and she recommmended the Roaccutane pills. Said that nothing else will work, I mentioned my raw diet that I've been following for 3 weeks, but she said that what I'm doing can't eliminate acne. :cry: So now I'm really confused. I don't know what to do - to continue this diet or start taking Roaccutane? The dermatologist said it will definitely get rid of my acne, have to take it for 6 months, 30 mg (I have about 65 kgs). I'm scared. :cry: Is this my only solution? I don't know what to do, but I am really SICK and TIRED of my ugly face!! :cry:
Christina

Post by Christina »

Maya, the Wai diet has the potential to clear you up. It will heal the root cause of your acne. The medication can clear you up to. But by covering up the symptoms, which means that the health problem underneath it will remain. Does it make sence to you to take antibiotics, when you have a cold? It's only supressing the symtoms, nothing else. And it weakens us in the long run because we don't build up our health to the point of holding up to challenges. That's what doctors do. They are salesmen for pharmaceutical companies :evil: We basically need them for emergencies like reconstructive surgery, broken bones or in the case of a heart attack etc.. But they do not know how to strengthen the immune system and make us overall healthier people.
I understand how hard it is to have acne and I don't think anyone can blame you, if you take the easy rout out. But you haven't even done the strict version of Wai for even two weeks. So you don't know how it can help. The strict first two weeks are the only way strong acne has a good chance. So you basically didn't try it yet. Don't you want to do that and then the medication if it really fails?
It's pills or discipline :P
Christina
Maya

Post by Maya »

Thank you so much Christina, I know that you are perfectly right! So, after thinking, crying, taking... I decided. I will give this diet a chance - TIME. And if after a month or two, things will really get better, I will know that it was the right choice. If not, I will seriously have to take into consideration this pills...
You are right, Christina, this diet has the potential to heal the ROOT cause of my acne, while medications can maybe just mask the problem. So, I am staying on this diet. Plus, an extra benefit: I will become really sliiiiim!
:P
Today I went to my cometician; had an appointment for laser treatment (for acne and also to reduce scars - up to 80%) and she said that my skin is really better (I told her I've been following the plan she told me about).

So, my food today: DAY 22 (5th November)
- apple, banana, honey, 5 walnuts
- 2 apples, 5 hazelnuts
- banana, juice of 2 oranges + OO
- salad (carrot, 2 tomatoes, lettuce, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 avocado, OO, apple cider vinegar, fresh parsley)
- walnuts, banana, kiwi, salad
- apple, salad (what's left of it)
- 1 orange, 5 dried apricots, walnuts
- juice of 1 orange + 2 egg yolks

I have a question: do you use any cosmetic on this diet? A cream, mask etc.?? Or just water/ rosewater and walnut oil? I use the rosewater and walnut oil, to remove make-up (powder) I use baby gel and once in this 3 weeks I applied clay mask.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Can I use this mask for my face and back?

MASK OF MAGNAMINTY (Lush)

Minty, refreshing, deep cleansing for normal to oily skin
You might want to use this mask everyday just because it smells so heavenly. But be warned, recommended frequency is solely dependent on your skin's needs (not your nose's wants). China clay and bentonite gel coax the dirt out of pores, ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds exfoliate away dead cells and loads of peppermint oil makes you feel clean, fresh and minty. This mask is so fresh, it has just a four-month shelf life so use it generously on your face and back and on a friend's face and back too!

Ingredients:
Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey (Mel), Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerin, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben.

http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/411?expand=Skincare
Christina

Post by Christina »

Maya, I just use a tiny amount of extra virgin, raw, coconutoil on my face after washing with volvic water. I just get a minimal amount on my hands and lightly pat it on. I also do a face mask once or twice a week with clay, volvic and a tiny bit of raw honey. I have a raw lip balm made with olive oil and honey etc. (live-live raw store in New York).
I love going in the infrared sauna almost every day for a good sweat.
And I have some volvic water in a spray bottle for refreshing my skin sometimes.
The beautician I went to when I had some acne at your age is still my friend. But I have stopped going to the beautician a few years ago because my skin doesn't break out much anymore and looks more beautiful if left alone. It can be really calming to go see someone supportive when you have acne though. It's a rough thing to go through. :( But you'll make it. If you can make it to be so disciplined, try to cut out all munch foods and nuts, too. And limit the dried fruit.
Talk to you later :P
Maya

Post by Maya »

My food today:
- apple, banana, walnuts
- 1/2 OJ - 2 tbsp OO
- banana, apple, walnuts
- dried apricots, walnuts
- banana, walnuts
- salad (carrot, tomato, 1/2 cucumber, lettuce, OO + apple cider vinegar, fresh parsley)
- 3 mandarins, dried apricots, walnuts
- 2 egg yolks with a juice of one orange
Christina

Post by Christina »

Maya, I've read of a few people here who didn't get results as long as they ate nuts. I just don't want you to make that mistake and then give up on the diet. Ok, I won't mention it anymore after this. After all, it's your call. :)
Maya

Post by Maya »

Christina, I am really grateful for your advices! :P But for those 4 days that I've been nuts- and dried fruit- free I've been so hungry all the time! :cry: But it is very possible that the nuts are holding back my progress. I really should try without them huh? How can I satify my hunger? And can I keep the dried fruits (one meal per day)?
Maya

Post by Maya »

Is aplle juice as god as the orange one? I have to add 4 tbsp OO per 1 L as well, right?
Maya

Post by Maya »

OMG what a mistake! I wanted to say APPLE JUICE. :oops: