Maya's diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Maya
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Maya »

And isn't ironic that this year I haven't been sick even once? And now that I eat so healthy I get sick. :( Is it possible that my body is lacking in something? :?:
Maya

Post by Maya »

At the moment I'm feeling ok... no headaches....
I gave in and when I got home I made myself a sandwich with bread (not white), a few slices of mozzarella, toamto salad. It was yummy. I hope I won't be sorry.
:oops:

My food from the last few days

Saturday, November 10 (day 27)
- fruit salad (1 banana, 1/2 kiwi, 1 mandarin, honey, juice and zest of 1/2 orange, OO)
- fruit salad (1/2 kiwi, 1 orange, 1 banana, OO)
- 1 mandarin
- salad (lettuce, 1 tomato, 1 carrot, 1/2 cucumber, oo + white balsamic vinegar)
- 1 orange, 1 banana - covered with OO and honey
- one orange + OO

Sunday, November 11 (day 28)
- fruit salad (1 banana, 1 kiwi, 1/2 pear, OO + juice of 1/2 orange)
- 1/2 pear, salad (1 carrot, tomato, lettuce, 1/2 cucumber, OO + a.c. vinegar)
- 1 pear, OO, juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 banana, 2 mandarins, OO, honey
- tuna (canned, 56 g)
- 1 apple, 3 dried apricots, dried coconut
- a bit of pizza crust (made pizza for my boyfriend 8) )
- 1 orange, dried coconut
- 1 orange, dried coconut

Monday, November 12 (day 29)
- fruit salad (kiwi, 1/2 pear, juice of 1/2 orange, dried coconut, 1/2 banana)
- orange, dried coconut
- fruit salad: 1/2 banana, 1/2 pear, 1 apple, juice of 1/2 orange, OO
- orange, salad
- 2 oranges, the rest of the salad
- dried apricots, dried coconut
- 1 orange, 2 mandarins, dried coconut
- juice of 1/2 orange, 2 egg yolks

Tuesday, November 13 (day 30!!!! :P )
- fruit salad (1 banana, 1 kiwi, 1 apple, juice of 1/2 orange, OO
- apple juice (cca. 6 dcl; with OO)
- orange juice (cca. 3 dcl with OO)
- 2 mandarins, dried coconut
- 2 mandarins, dried coconut
- banana, salad (1/2 tomato, 1/2 carrot, lettuce, 1/4 cucumber) with OO + white b.v.
- tuna
- 2 dcl OJ, dried coconut, 3 mandarins
- 1 pear, 2 dried figs, dried coconut

Wednesday, November 14 (day 31)
- 2 dcl (a glass) of OJ (+OO)
- fruit salad: 1/2 pear, 1/2 banana, 1/2 apple, OO, juice of 1/2 orange)
- 1/2 apple, 4 dried figs, dried coconut
- fruit s: 1/2 pear, 1/2 banana, 1 kiwi, OO, juice of 1/2 orange
- salad (like yesterday)
- 3 dried figs, dried coconut
- fruit s: 1 apple, banana, mandarin, OJ, OO, dried coconut
- OJ + 2 egg yolks

Thursday, November 15 (day 32)
- kiwi, dried coconut
- 1 L sage tea
- 1 apple, dried coconut
- 1/2 L OJ + OO
- 3/4 dried figs + dried coconut
- salad: lots of lettuce, 2 tomatoes, 1 carrot, w.b.v.
- a few dried figs, dried coconut, banana
- the rest of the salad
- fruit salad: 1 banana, mandarin, 1/2 pear, dried coconut
- OJ with 2 yolks
Christina

Post by Christina »

Maya, I haven't been on the diet long enough to know why you are getting sick. It's possible that two yolks are very little variety in protein and you need some fish, too. Your body is definitely not lacking bread,pizza or other wheat, starch foods. Those are really just munch foods with no value in my opinion. And very addictive. Having some makes this diet even harder to maintain. Did you not get sick last Winter? It must be cold where you live. Hope you feel better soon. And keep up your diet. After all, you've already seen some results and staying 100% will keep that going. :)
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

You can get sick because:

1) You may be mixing your foods badly. For example, avacado (fiber) with OJ causes bloating and feelings of nausea in me.
2) Could be spiking yourself with sugar. I have done this a few times. You feel very sick and just want to sleep.
3) Not eating enough; hunger pains and feeling of sickness.

In my experience, this diet can only be done successful it you use OJ (or apple juice) with Olive Oil as your source of energy. Otherwise you don't have that instant access to energy that you require to "feel good".

I have tried nearly every other way. I've had the sickness, i've had the painful trapped air in my body (numerous times!).

You will notice that sometimes when you eat you will feel really good. It is possible with OJ+OO to achieve this sense of "feeling good" all the time, by givening your body exactly the amount of energy that it requires. I find that fiber inhibits this and is a big problem.

The fiber can also cause terrible trapped air inside your body if mixed with the wrong foods. What out for this.

Try the OJ+OO for a week. If you don't like it you can turn back to your old diet. But i think you will like it. The cravings for munch food will stop! I cook my friends dinner all the time and never want to eat any!

I make 2litres of OJ a day. I add 160ml of OO to this. This is quite alot of OO but it makes me feel good; calm.

Good luck. The diet is easy if you do it right
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You can also get sick from not getting enough sleep or a weakening of the immune system in general (by ingesting toxins for example). Not even mentioning thinking oneself sick (usually by worrying too much).

A weakened immune system can make you more susceptible to getting a disease (the flu for instance) from someone else.
Maya

Post by Maya »

I think I got a bit sick because ithis is completely normal. I also got sick the last winter ... So no matter what we eat, we can't prevent it... But it wasn't that bad, I had headaches and sore throat, but nothing else. And now I feel fine again. :P I cheated this weekend a lot though ... I feel a bit bad about it, but what is done is done ... I am still convinced this diet is the right for me, as I've seen some definite improvement (others noticed it too). So, tommorow is a begining of a new day and week, so I am very determined that I will do it work!! :D In this few days, eating what I shouldn't, I noticed that a a few pimples started to form (the first once formed not on my face, but on my back - I noticed that my back is the first in which I notice getting worse or imroving ...). So, from tommorow on I will be a GOOD GIRL!! No more cheating!

So, this is what I ate this weekend (** - what I shouldn't eat):

Friday
- 1/2 L sage tea
- fruit salad: 1 banana, 1/2 pear, OJ, OO
- 1 mandarin, dried coconut
- sandwich made with mozzarella, tomato and lettuce **
- salad: letttuce, 2 tomatoes, 1 carrot, OO, white balsamic vinegar
- 3 mandarins, 2 dried figs, dried coconut
- BIG fruit salad: 1 apple, 1 mandarin, 1 kiwi, 1/2 banana, juice of 1/2 orange, OO, diried coconut, 2 dried figs
- home-made bread **

Saturday
- fruit salad: 1/2 banana, 1 apple, juice of 1/2 orange, OO; dried figs
- 1 pear, dried coconut
- 1 orange, 2 dried figs & coconut
- salad (lettuce, tomato, carrot, w.b.v, OO)
- fruit salad: 1 banana, 1 apple, 1 mandarin, juice of 1/2 orange, OO
- tuna + bread **
- 2 yolks + juice of 1/2 orange

Sunday
- home-made bread & quite a few biscuits ** (throughout a day)
- fruit salad: apple, orange, kiwi, banana, OO
- salad (toamto, carrot, lettuce, cucumber, OO, w.b.v.)
- 1 banana, 1 orange, the rest of the salad
- dried figs, coconut, 1 orange
- juice of an orange, 2 egg yolks
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maya wrote:So no matter what we eat, we can't prevent it...
I don't agree, but good to hear you're better again.
Maya

Post by Maya »

What do you mean Oscar? Do you want to say if you want eat like this forever, you would never get sick?
jfk

Post by jfk »

Maya wrote:What do you mean Oscar? Do you want to say if you want eat like this forever, you would never get sick?
Pretty much. I used to get ill with colds etc. Now I never do and I am certain this is not coincidence. I have been ill a few times but only from not eating enough - this was the worst. Also from eating unripe fruit or unfresh eggs/fish. That's pretty different from flu.

Anyway, glad you're feeling better and with new enthusiasm for 100% Wai :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Maya wrote:What do you mean Oscar? Do you want to say if you want eat like this forever, you would never get sick?
Yes, if you eat a healthy (from a Wai perspective) diet and get enough sleep, you shouldn't get sick at all.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sleep is extremely important as well, indeed.
If i tend to get a little less sleep a few days in a row, i feel a cold coming up, but then immediately i start sleeping a lot, and i dont get the cold. I have never ever been sick even (not even once) in my entire life, simply because of this regime. Of course diet is also important.
Maya

Post by Maya »

Hi everybody!
One week ago, I thought that my cold is over. But, nearly every day of this week I woke up with a sore throat. So, this ended with a few more teas, but now I am REALLY better. I was sticking with my diet the whole week, but this weekend came... and I cheated again. :oops: :oops: I don't know what's happening with me, I was so much stronger before, and now I just give in sometimes... People tell me you can eat a little of this or that... but it is soooooo wrong! Because it is easily to stay on the diet 100% than 90%!! I feel bad... I feel a lot of new bumps coming up, on my cheeks, forhead and I have a particulary big one on my chin. :cry: I feel contaminated!! And I am determined to get back on track!! How do you convince yourself not to eat something? I don't crave a lot of food, it is mainly bread - and t is really hard to resist it. :( But I know I can do it! I know I can be disciplined again. This diet really started to gave me real results and I ruined everything! :cry: But even if I ate the wrong food, my skin is still better than at the beggining. But I am really anrgy with myself.
Oh well, tommorow is a new day and I am continuing this diet 100% UNTIL my skin gets totally clear! This is a promise!! I am determined more than ever!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Don't be too harsh on yourself...it really is an addiction, just like smoking or drugs. Especially things like bread, pasta, pizza etc.
Like you noticed it's easier when 100% than when 99.9%.
You can do it! :)
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

In my opinion it does not take alot of discipline to say on the 100% wai diet. The most important thing is that you have the optimal amount of energy in your body all the time. This way there are no cravings.

In my experience, your continous steam of energy intake should consist of both fat and sugar to feel comfortable.

Having enough fat (i.e. olive oil) as part of your energy source is essential (in my experience). To much sugar compared to fat makes my body crave more sugar. Fat is the saviour really. It makes me calm.
Negativity is the cult of the weak
Maya

Post by Maya »

Only after four days again on track, I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror, and saw an improvement. Yeey. :P Plus, I finally weighted myself this morning - when I started this diet, I had cca. 68 kg, today I had 63,5 kg! That's pretty huge! :D
On Sunday I am going to a restaurant with my family. They have a few salads, but I don't know which one to choose. My mum and dad said that they can also say that they make one specially for me, though. We go there often (but mainly in the summer).