My personal experience

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
angel26
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

My personal experience

Post by angel26 »

Hello, I am a 26 years old woman and I ave moderate acne. I started the wai diet 3 weeks ago and I would like to share my experience. First of all my first language his French so my English is not really good but I will do my best! I am on the strict sample Wai diet so the only thing I have been eating for 3 weeks his loads of well repened fresh organic fruits mix with organic extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil or sometimes i Mix my fruits with 1 Avocado . I also eat the salad(tomato-cucumber-avocado and organic extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil. I eat raw fresh, un-frozen salmon 3 times a week and 4 times a week I eat 2 raw organic fresh egg yolks (not blend and no whites). I don't do the juicing cause I don't think its natural to drink so much juice. I just drink loads of water and nothing else.

The first day, I started to feel sick to my stomach every time i was eating the fruits with olive oil and when I was eating the raw fresh salmon. My energy level was good, my energy level was also good before the diet so no change there. After 7 days my skin was really getting worse and I tried to tell myself that it was normal and that my skin was getting rid of all the toxins. After the second week I did not feel sick to my stomach any more but my acne was so bad it was horrible, I had moderate acne before starting the diet and now it was severe. My energy level was good so I continue for a other week. I forgot to mention that I have been washing my skin with only Volvo water . It has been 23 days now and I have stick with the diet and I have not cheat not even once and my acne has never been so bad , I don't know if I should continue cause my skin and my emotional and mental health can't take it anymore. I just can't deal with all that ugly acne. I know that 23 days his not long but I am really desperate. I feel like a monster!!! Please help!!!
Emilie
Biev

Post by Biev »

Hi Emilie, you're from Québec, right? Me too!

My guess is food allergy, but I'll let the experts answer... I just wanted to say hello : )
angel26

Post by angel26 »

Hello Biev, yes im from Quebec in the Outaouais region. I don't think it is a allergic reaction because a year ago I did a food allergic test and they did not found anything wrong. This morning my skin is very bad, every pore in my skin his exploding in really big pimples that hurts and itch. (a real nightmare) Happy New year for me!! Maybe my skin his getting rid of the trap sebum under the skin ... Who knows..only time will tell.. And I will keep you guys posted!

Wish me luck!!! :wink:
angel26

Post by angel26 »

I think that the problem his that eating to much fruits at the same time even if you had good amount of fat can spike your insulin Level. I often feel like I am on a sugar high! Maybe I should eat only one fruit at a time with olive oil.
Christina

Post by Christina »

hi Angel
could you write down what you would eat in a day during those last few weeks? exact amounts and how often. I'm sure, that'll make it easier once Oscar or RRM check in. I will try to give you some feedback, too.
Stay strong. :)
Christina
Christina

Post by Christina »

and are you removing the skin of the fruit?
Christina

Post by Christina »

And... what was your diet like before Wai?
dionysus

Post by dionysus »

angel26 wrote:I think that the problem his that eating to much fruits at the same time even if you had good amount of fat can spike your insulin Level. I often feel like I am on a sugar high! Maybe I should eat only one fruit at a time with olive oil.
First of, i've been where you are at emotional and mentally and we will get through this. This diet (as far as i am aware) shows ance improvements in EVERYONE. But, as you may be aware, these improves may take time. It is normal for your skin to get worse before it gets better.

Can you list your daily diet. That would be a great help :)

Couple of questions...

Are you applying anything to your skin?
Are you eating a maximum of 50gs of fish a day?
You say your energy levels are good but do you have bouts of tireness through out the day?
Negativity is the cult of the weak
angel26

Post by angel26 »

What I eat in a day:
Wake up and take 2 glass of water(that gets my bowel moving)
Well ripened fresh fruits(1 apple,1/2 banana,1peach) with organic extra virgin olive oil.
Lots of water
Organic strawberries with organic extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil
Lots of water
50 grams of raw salmon(fresh, on frozen)or 2 raw organic egg yolks and I wait 3 hours before exercising.
Big Salad(tomato-cucumber-Avocado covered with lots of organic extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil.
Lots of water
Well repened fresh fruits(1 orange,1/2banana,1 apple) with organic extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil.

I am 5'5 and I am 105 pounds
I have lots of energy all day long and I feel good on the diet but my skin his reacting real bad...realy big pimples with white puss all over my face...every pore his exploding :cry: !!!!! I wash my face with only water 2 times a day and I only have acne on my face and neck ....

Yes I am removing the skin of the fruits even if it his organic
My diet before going on Wai consisted of cook salmon and raw egg yolks, extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil,Carlson's Cod liver oil in the winter and Carlson's fish oil in the summer, small amount sprouted lentils and quinoa ,good amount of raw and steam vegetables, very small amount of fruits, no milk, no bread and cereal, no sugar,no salt no bad food !!

I did a food alergie test and all kinds of other tests .....hormones, tiroide,vitamin defiencies....the doctor did not found annyting ......What could it be ?? Im 26 years old ....why do I have moderate acne well now it his severe .....my skin his trying to tell me someting ....but what??
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

angel26 wrote: with white puss all over my face...every pore his exploding :cry: !!!!!
Well, if you were in the first 2 weeks of the sample diet, i would say: thats perfectly normal and a good sign, because the trapped sebum and pus is obviously surfacing.
But, since its already past 3 weeks for you, your skin obviously needs more time than the average person.
Still, i insist that its a good thing what happens (though, of course i understand that its horrible, ive been there), and so i hope very much that you hang in there at least a few more weeeks, as it has happened many times before that for someone it took much longer than for the average person.
Christina

Post by Christina »

wow, Emilie, I cannot believe you are having such intense acne although on a pretty healthy diet, before. I hope it'll clear up soon. And your diet seems really good now. You could try eating only one fruit with oo at a time and see.
Christina
angel26

Post by angel26 »

Hello RRM,
Tanks for answering, it is very depressing to see no results and getting worse acne but I will not loose hope an I will persevere and continue on the wai sample diet . I have a question for you RRM.. I have read lots of books about health and they always say not to combine fruits(sugar)with fats cause the sugar is held up too long and causes fermentation and petrification and blablabla... What do you think? And if I only eat 1 fruit a a time do I really need to had the fat and just eat the fat after the fruit is digested?

Hello Christina,
Yes I will try to eat one fruit at a time with some extra virgin olive oil for 1 week are 2 and if that doen't work I will try to eat 1 fruit at a time with no olive oil.

Small meals with good food combining is the best for digestion and not spiking the insulin.

I will gibe you guys some feedback in a week!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

angel26 wrote:they always say not to combine fruits(sugar)with fats cause the sugar is held up too long and causes fermentation and petrification and blablabla... What do you think?
With a normal diet there may be truth in this, but with this diet your stomach and intestines are relatively empty all the time and because of the structure of the food (particularly juices), the sugars are readily taken up, and not held up at all.
With a normal diet you consume large (and solid) meals so that there is indeed a risk that the sugar is held up.
And if I only eat 1 fruit a a time do I really need to had the fat and just eat the fat after the fruit is digested?
If you only eat 1 fruit at the time, or just a few sips of juice, then the fat is not really required so much; although it helps to prevent acid burn / acid reflux.
angel26

Post by angel26 »

Ok It has been 31 days of the sample Wai diet for acne...and I have not cheat(no munch food nothing). I don't know why but it his not working for me...my skin still looks horrible, il is not getting better its getting worse everyday. I feel like crying but I know I got to stay strong!! The acne his different then before the Wai diet, the first 3 weeks I had lots of pimples with puss so I was telling myself that my skin was getting rid of the trap sebum, but now I am having really big cysts on my chicks and chin and they don't seem to go away. Something his not right!! Maybe my body can't digest all the fat, cause I sometimes feel sick after eating fruits with lots of Olive oil.
I must be crazy to coninue on this diet!
Im afraid that it his never going to get better and that those big cysts are going to really scar my skin real bad.
I have try every natural diet and cure for my acne and nothing seems to work and I don't want to go on acutane cause I don't believe and drugs, I don't even take a Advil when I have a headache.
I feel so alone with this problem....what do you guys think I should do now?
Christina

Post by Christina »

Emilie, is you stool pale or is it a deep brown shade. Sorry to be so specific but that could tell if your liver is functioning correctly.