Clementine's Diary For Acne- any comments would be great!!

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
clementine
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Clementine's Diary For Acne- any comments would be great!!

Post by clementine »

Here is my diary for the last two days, any advice would be awesome! I find it hard to eat fruit with fat, so I have been eating the fruits separately and having one meal with the avocado and olive oil. also I made a mistake by eating dried dates with no clue whether they are sundried or not. The second day I tried the egg yolks and felt sick after. Im also unsure about the order in which I eat the fruits, is it better to eat more watery fruits first thing in the morning/ to the time that you eat the egg yolks, etc.?

Day 1

2 apples
3 oranges
2 kiwi fruits
4 dates
cucumber, tomato, olive oil salad
strawberries
1/2 avocado
some more dates

Day 2

3 oranges
strawberries
2 apples
dates
2 egg yolks (accidentally ate the sac too, and afterwards I felt very sick for 4 hours)
grapes
1 avocado

If I ate the egg yolks not long after the dates, could this impair protein uptake and cause acne? Also has anyone else had experiences with non-sundried fruits and whether or not they cause acne if you arent eating any munch-foods?
claireelis

Post by claireelis »

no wonder you lost a lot of weight with the vegan diet. you don't eat very much...

if you want to eat fruit/fat separately then be sure to eat a piece of fruit at least every hour to keep your blood sugar steady. there's no particular order for the fruits. i have the most sensitive stomach in the world and i'm fine eating a melon an hour after eating dates for example. i've found that a lot of the food combining stuff you learned as a raw vegan isn't that important - the raw movement is full of idealists, but also very disordered eaters that will think of a rule for anything. the most important thing is to figure out what works for you. trust yourself and your body. keep your blood sugar levels steady and you'll be acne free in no time :)

if a dried fruit isn't sundried then it contains preservatives - check the ingredient list for these. if its only the fruit then there's no problem.
fictor

Post by fictor »

claireelis wrote:if a dried fruit isn't sundried then it contains preservatives - check the ingredient list for these. if its only the fruit then there's no problem.
Sundried fruits can also contain preservatives. The point is that dry fruit should be sundried AND not contain preservatives.
clementine

Post by clementine »

ok! thanks so much for the advice! since then I have been eating MUCH more, its just hard when I am on the run during the day to remember to eat every hour or so. also I find that I never FEEL hungry on this diet, so I just have to eat on a schedule anyways. I stopped eating the dried fruit, because its not sundried. Today I tried having olive oil with the fruit instead of separately, and I felt really sleepy afterwards. Has anyone else noticed feeling tired after consuming olive oil? Will too many fats make you feel sick?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It depends on how much fat you eat, but they can make you a bit more relaxed/sleepy. When you eat too much of something, your body will make you feel (slightly) sick, to prevent you from eating more.
MariaLinn

Re: Clementine's Diary For Acne- any comments would be great

Post by MariaLinn »

I love the experimenting one can do on this diet and getting to know the bodys needs! :D And after all my experimenting Ive found out that doing what you did at first clementine, with the fruits and the fats seperatly, works best for me too because fatts after fruit take away my focus(get tired) but most important its much more convenient and tasty for me to eat them seperatly. Seems to be much harder to sugerspike on whole fruits than I thought too, even if only eaten like every two hours, I was glad to find, tho once an hour does feel slightly better :)