Sugarbarbie's diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
sugarbarbie
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by sugarbarbie »

7:00 AM made some orange juice but my citris juicer is really getting on my nerves. It's electric but i have to use it manually anyway. took forever to squeeze the oranges. I'm trying a new olive oil I like the taste much better. Got some fresh eggs last night. that was breakfast (oj+oo+yolk). usually we would have some nut with it but we couldn't afford them this time. I was fine with it but it left the rest unsatisfied. So I gave everybody some water (distilled) and an apple each (peeled, sliced and drizzled with oo). they still were not satisfied. I gave them banana and raisins with oo ...not satisfied. I ran out the house got a loaf of wholewheat bread at the bread thrift store served it with oo. bought me an hour. thank goodness now i can move on with the day.

9ish AM cought so in the refrig so guess he's hungry. I give them water another apple with oo.
5 mintes later back in the frig so I make a cucumber tomatoe salad with fresh herbs that I grow on balconey and avacado lemon juice olive oil balsamic vinegar olives. We all eat this with some water.
I pick up their dishes and what is this stuck to the bottom of my foot? Oh yeah kids hate tomatoes and when kids hate food they throw it on the floor. so glad now that christina likes avocado... though only in very small portions.

10ish the rugrat is in the frig again. He wants milk...I usually make almond milk but no almonds...so i deal with temper tantrum. How do you explain to a 2 year old that you are broke? he settles for raisins.

I take a shot of oo.

daughter needs raisins because he has raisins.

11ish we have pineapple chunks with oo drizzled on it.

hubby calls and says he's hungry and have no superfood what can he eat. I roll my eyes but answer nicely, i don't know do you have any money he says a couple dollars, I say get a salad. he says ok.

5 mins later i get a text "associate ordered pizza, so I'm ok"
:evil: good for you I yell at my phone

kids want some water we have a water drinking contest...I win. They want more I say no they are sad...but then we play roll the ball across the floor and all is forgiven.

12ish daughter - "mommy my tummy (barf)"
yes chunks literally all on me and my 2 day old steamed clean carpet.

I handle it take a shower with the relaxing sounds of kids rummaging through the cabinet and dumping everything on the floor.

12:52 I leave it there and lock the door put on dora the explorer and am now sitting here dripping wet ranting....

too be continued.
If You Can Paste And Submit, Then You Can Grow 2,346 Downlines In a Year
http://www.opportunityplr.com/?rid=357
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

sugarbarbie wrote:the last thread of RRM was a bit cocky and insulting
I have absolutely no idea what thread you are referring to.
I cannot recall any moment of intending to insult anybody. If you feel insulted by anything i said, i apologize.
Please refer me to those posts in question, so that i can understand why you think i insulted you.

I can understand that you may think that im cocky though. After all, im trying to explain to others what this diet is about. As if i know more about it than you. That seems somewhat cocky, right?
On the other hand, i may know more about this diet than you, as Wai and i created it.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

grass juice is never nutritious
trust yourself
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

cocky is a good quality
trust yourself
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:D
fictor

Post by fictor »

Thomas wrote:cocky is a good quality
The term 'cocky funny' is well known in PUA (Pick Up Artist) language. While this is, in certain settings a very good quality, cocky on its own might not be.

That said, I do not think of RRM as a very cocky person. Stubborn, maybe, but not very cocky :)
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

Thomas wrote:grass juice is never nutritious
Actually, grass juice is nutritious. It has macro nutrients as well as micro nutrients. The problem, is that it contains anti nutrients. It is not an ideal food for humans. The point is just because a food has nutritional value doesn't make it an ideal food for humans.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Yes, indeed.
sugarbarbie

Post by sugarbarbie »

fictor wrote:
The term 'cocky funny' is well known in PUA (Pick Up Artist) language. While this is, in certain settings a very good quality, cocky on its own might not be.

That said, I do not think of RRM as a very cocky person. Stubborn, maybe, but not very cocky :)
PUA? Do I know you from somewhere else? :shock:
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

I disagree...

people who are cocky have a hard time changing their views, even when presented with data that suggests they are probably wrong

If you try to not take a side (not even yours) you have a better chance at having a better model of the world we live in.
fictor

Post by fictor »

sugarbarbie wrote:
fictor wrote:

What are you aiming at sugar? :)
sugarbarbie

Post by sugarbarbie »

fictor wrote:
sugarbarbie wrote:
fictor wrote:

What are you aiming at sugar? :)
PUA...just makes me go hmmmmm?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Sugarbarbie, you have not responded to my post (see below).
Please do, so that we can clear things up.
RRM wrote:
sugarbarbie wrote:the last thread of RRM was a bit cocky and insulting
Please refer me to those posts in question, so that i can understand why you think i insulted you.
sugarbarbie

Post by sugarbarbie »

Now that I have read several of your other posts I see that this is your normal tone when responding to posts and not solely towards me. I still disagree with you as far as whetgrass or for that matter any vegetable is concerned. I feel that if you want to eliminate vegetables from the diet 100% then you should rewrite the book and remove every positie reference to eating plants from the book. I don't understand why items such as carrots and lettuce would even be mentioned if you are so seriously against it.
I saw in another post that said that carrot juice is ok and why. Another poster used carrot pulp to make a munch food an dthat was ok...I didn't see any comment on anti nutrients there. I don't see why we couldn't juice wheatgrass and combine it with other fruit juice to make a nutritional healthly delicious drink.

Like I wrote before, I 100% agree that the maintaining the strict sample diet for the rest of my life is all that is necessary...however my choice is to consume food that is allowed after the 2 week sample diet.

I choose to involve vegetables in my diet that do not cause bloat or gas or upset my bowels, cause water retention or cause me to break out.

I will eat munch foods that do not cause me to break out and is within the protein limits.

BTW, where is the information about anti nutrients in the book?
fictor

Post by fictor »

sugarbarbie wrote: PUA...just makes me go hmmmmm?
Please calirfy. Why do you go 'hmmmmm'? :)