New here!

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Iris
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Iris »

Yes, couldn't eat them either :? And that's very strange, because as you may know I sometimes eat up to 14 yolks a day. But even one teaspoon made me feel sick. I attributed this to the bacteria in yolks, but ofcourse this is a wild speculation from my side ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Iris wrote:... sometimes eat up to 14 yolks a day. But even one teaspoon made me feel sick. I attributed this to the bacteria in yolks
Due to your 'normal' intake, your defense is extremely well trained to fight the bacteria in egg yolks, so that cannot be it.
It must be something VERY specific, but we will probably never know, as its gone now...
Your body dealt with it already, which is wonderful by itself.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I know someone who started on the diet, but she goes through phases of loving something and then not being able to stand it anymore. At some point she couldn't stand fish, which was still okay, but when she couldn't stand fruit anymore she went off the diet.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thats unfortunate, as our body just tries to tell us stuff.
We dont need to be frightened by that voice.
We just need to listen to the words..
Iris

Post by Iris »

RRM wrote:
Iris wrote:... sometimes eat up to 14 yolks a day. But even one teaspoon made me feel sick. I attributed this to the bacteria in yolks
Due to your 'normal' intake, your defense is extremely well trained to fight the bacteria in egg yolks, so that cannot be it.
It must be something VERY specific, but we will probably never know, as its gone now...
That's too bad. Nevertheless, thanks for your response :)
Your body dealt with it already, which is wonderful by itself.
It is, indeed ;)
Iris

Post by Iris »

I forgot to tell I bought a whole salmon for the first time too. What a difference from the fillet :shock: It tastes sooooo good! Another benefit is I can feed my dogs the head, skin and carcass :D They love it too. Everybody happy :wink:
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

A whole salmon, wow... :shock:
What kind of fillet did you buy before?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

he he great! :D
Iris

Post by Iris »

Oscar wrote:A whole salmon, wow... :shock:
What kind of fillet did you buy before?
Just farmed salmon fillet. For a couple of months now I get it at the fish market in Urk. I must say the fillet they sell is very good (t least, the taste is
;)) Previously I bought it in Groningen at the market (I find it very hard to get realy fresh fish here "up north". At fish shops it all tastes groce...)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Ok, I wanted to show y'all something different for a change :wink: I told about it a while ago, but haven't told how all of it ended yet. Meet the love of my life :D

My little girl, eating a duck carcass here. She is about half a year old now. She looks solid black in this picture, but she isn't. Maybe the next one is clearer with regards to her color. This pic was taking the first day she was with me, 10 weeks old :P

I'm training her to become a search and rescue dog. Very clever, little monster she is :lol:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

She is GORGEOUS!!!
Wow, really beautiful, i love the big ears,
the colour and texture of her fur,
and the smart eyes, indeed.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Thank you, RRM :D
I love her wild, natural look too. I can look at (and talk about :lol:) her for hours :P And her nature (far more important than looks, ofcourse) makes her even more beautiful :wink: She is my sunshine in life :D
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Very nice! Looks quite healthy to me too. :)

Yeah if you buy your fish in Urk, that should be quite fresh. :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Thanks, Oscar! :D
And yes, it's a healthy "breed" (Dutch shepherd mix). Plus her breeder also fed her raw prey :)