New here!

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by RRM »

Well, if you are not susceptible to acne, it is not.
And even if you are susceptible to acne, it might be totally okay, as your blood protein may be relatively low on that day, so that that extra protein only replenishes blood protein (amino acids) levels.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Alright. I'm not susceptible to acne, so that's great!

Today I ate practacly the same as yesterday, except for the apples and salmon I ate later at night, but I think I will eat this in a few hours too. Didn't walk for that long today, because we had to do some groceries. I'm hoping I'll be able to do so tomorrow.
Iris

Post by Iris »

This evening I ate another mango, 2 apples, a few lychees, 3 more yolks and another 100 gr salmon. Mmmmmmm :D
I feel great now, but I do have acute headaches sometimes. Anyway, I think they're caused by the grains I ate last week, so then it's just a matter of time before they subside :)

Anybody know anything about lychees? Do they contain toxic substances? Around the pit there's a harsh layer, a bit brownish, that tastes a bit strange. I think it's bitter tasting, but I'm not even sure. So I guess you shouldn't eat that? If not, then it's going to be a lot of work to "prepare" them (ready to eat) as it's difficult to seperate this layer from the white fruit....
avo

Post by avo »

I know what you mean about the lychees, it's almost like a semi-woody peel around the pit. Funny, because that's the only reason why I don't eat them anymore. I'd usually just eat around that part, which requires more effort than I prefer -- as far as fruit goes, anyways.

Mmm, salmon. :)
Iris

Post by Iris »

Ok, then I'll try to cut it off or something. Not that big of a deal; they only have lychees during the holidays anyway :)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

I'm not a big lychee fan myself, but they can taste good.
Iris

Post by Iris »

I only like them now and then :)

Why is it some days you're more hungry then others....? Yesterday I ate way more then I usually do. Maybe I still have to fine tune my energy requirements, or my energy needs where just bigger. I don't know. But it surprises me when that occurs. But I don' t think I ate too much. Dried fruits help a lot such days :D
This is what I ate (I hope I won't forget something...)
5 apples
1 pineapple
1 mango
250 gram red berries (still don' t know the correct name, I'll look it up later)
250 gram strawberries
1 pear
1 small glass of orange juice
dried fruit: mango, pineapple and blueberries. Don't know how much though.... I'm at my brother's again, and he has no kitchen scale...... but quite some.
10 yolks
150 gram tuna

Think that was it. Well, looking at it, it isn't that much :) But normally I hardly ever eat dried fruits, and they contain a lot of sugar, so it's still more than I usually eat. Or maybe I feel it's so much because I usually just drink juice all day. But now and then I just don't feel like drinking juice and I'd rather eat the fruits. Obviously, I have a lot of fine tuning to do :?
ellen

Post by ellen »

i was wondering why you eat that many egg yolk and raw fish?
I thought we were supposed to eat only 50g a day.
did i miss something? :shock:
fictor

Post by fictor »

Iris is one of the 'lucky few' hwo are not doing this diet for acne (or
cellulite, I think) but for general health and wellbeing.

I am doing the diet for acne, and cant eat as much as Iris, but
I still eat more than the 'sample diet 50', because I did not
clear up 100% after months of only 3 yolks a day.

I now eat 6-7 yolks or 2 yolks and 50 g. tuna or salmon.
ellen

Post by ellen »

i'm not sure i understand...

so if you eat more than the 2 (that i eat a day) it's somehow more beneficial
for losing weight? or acne?
I don't get it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Eating little protein (egg yolks, fish) helps regarding acne.
Consuming more egg yolks helps regarding losing weight, because of the satisfactory influence of egg yolks (cholesterol).
Iris

Post by Iris »

Yes, yolks do help me a lot. Without them, I tend to overeat. And they make me feel satisfied :) Also, because I was that low in weight (27 kg) my brain was functioning far from optimal. So, for example, I couldn't think clearly and reading was very difficult. Yolks realy help me with that. My focus is so much better when I eat them daily. So I just eat as much as I like. Indeed I'm very, very lucky I don't have acne nor cellulite so I can eat that many (actually now that I'm a little "overweight" I do have some cellulite, but nothing that won't disapear after a few weeks on Wai, even if I eat that many yolks :))

[/i]
ellen

Post by ellen »

lucky you! :(
Iris

Post by Iris »

Today was a realy strange day. Don't know whether is was good or bad.... :? Some things happened that used to upset me a lot, and could make me either overeat or undereat. Although at the moment my appetite completely dissapeared, later it came back when it didn't bothered me anymore. I was kind of surprised by how fast I "recovered" from it... So I think I should say it was a good day then :D My diet consisted of:
2 pears
3 apples
2 mango's
2 lemons
some berries
dried fruits (mango, pineapple and blue berries)
10 yolks
150 gram tuna

And..... my brother and I went ice skating today in a park in Amsterdam :D But unfortunately without skates (I don't even have them). Nevertheles it was very fun. And it kept my mind busy, which is a good thing (sometimes I tend to overthink problems for too long, which doesn't make a person much happier ;))
Iris

Post by Iris »

ellen wrote:lucky you! :(
Regarding acne/cellulite, yes I'm very lucky. But everyone has it's problems :wink: