Ellen's Diet Rantings

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
ellen
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by ellen »

i don't know exactly how to...
and i don't trust the meat here.
so i'd rather get it made by a chef
johndela1

Post by johndela1 »

ellen wrote:i don't know exactly how to...
and i don't trust the meat here.
so i'd rather get it made by a chef
Why do you think the meat the chefs get is different than the meat you could get? Have you tried going to a butcher shop as opposed to a super market?
ellen wrote: but i can't eat pasta, bacon, cooked eggs, pizza, any type of meat, burgers, nachos, shrimp (nooooooooo!). f
Some of the foods you list here like pizza, burgers, and nachos are combos of starch and protein. According to the 'food combining' principals are not easy to digest.

When you eat pasta, bacon, meat, shrimp do you eat them in combination that include starch and protein or do you eat them alone?

Have you ever read about 'food combining'?

Check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_combining
ellen

Post by ellen »

yes, but even in the butcher shops they sell meat that isn't meant to be consumed raw.
French restaurants with professional chefs who are serving the meat to be consumed raw, obviously have more credibility

no, I eat those things separately.
and my skin and stomach pay dearly
not to mention my weight.
on the downside, i get sick of eating fruits so i just don't eat anything...
:/
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

On the upside, the "getting sick of fruits" feeling is probably your body telling you it needs addictive substances, so once you're over the initial hump (when going 100%) that should fade.
ellen

Post by ellen »

yes, but that would mean I could never eat any of the things I like!
it sounds like depriving myself of one of life's greatest pleasures!
And food is one of my top favourite things...
Scouting for French resturants is a new hobby that I'm not planning to give up until I have EVERYTHING that's on their manu.
(I already had frog legs and smoked clams!)
Next stop... steak tartar and snails :D

maybe if I could find a balance, a diet in which I will be acne, cellulite and overweight free but still get to eat *certain* things.
*appleause fot getting the premise of the Wai diet after a month* :D

News: I feel better about myself! It's shocking b/c I hate myself all year round :D but lately I've been looking in the mirror and I actually look *gasp* ok!
And I have found something I CAN eat without having indigestion and getting acne: BREAD.
YAY!
I bought a big roll of italian bread and I ate it with hummus and white truffle olive oil; it ROCKED!
I also ate a bluberry turnover (ok, I got carried away with the bread...) which is a sugar covered pastry with bluberry jam in it.
I didn't break out, and I think all the oil I've had that day made my skin better. (I usually don't eat much oil)
another thing that makes 60% difference if my skin is good or bad is sleep....................................
I never paid much attention to the fact my skin looks good after sleeping; lately I haven't had much sleep and was wondering why my skin is showing no improvement and the other day I slept for 12 hours (to catch up...) and my skin almost totally healed :0

<3
fictor

Post by fictor »

ellen wrote: And I have found something I CAN eat without having indigestion and getting acne: BREAD.
YAY!
I bought a big roll of italian bread and I ate it with hummus and white truffle olive oil; it ROCKED!
I also ate a bluberry turnover (ok, I got carried away with the bread...) which is a sugar covered pastry with bluberry jam in it.
I didn't break out,
Breaking out from eating munch foods can happen as long as 5 days after
eating the munch food (according to RRM), so this means that unless
you are 100% clear, no acne at all, it is really impossible to know
if it is a certain munch food that made you break out (or not break out).
ellen

Post by ellen »

well, thanks for bursting my bubble of happiness, fictor :P

I will report soon,
so far 2 days and my skin has not gotten worse
fictor

Post by fictor »

ellen wrote:well, thanks for bursting my bubble of happiness, fictor :P
You are welcome ;)