Manix diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Manix
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Manix diary

Post by Manix »

Sup all
im from quebec canada so im speaking french and my english is not that good but im gonna do my best.
i have mild/severe acne since im 16 year old im now 22 and its a little bit better but still looking bad so i start the way diet 3 day ago and today a have a lot of new breakout like +-10 little whitehead but i think its normal.
by the way im a men 5p9 155 lbs
this is what i eat in a single day:
Breakfast-dinner-supper
2 banana
1 apple
5 dried figs
5 dried dates
1 cucumber /tomatoe/chives salad with a lot of olive oil
1 tablespoon of coconut oil

between my main meal i eat some fruit and some macadamia nuts and i always drink a lot of water so let me now if its sound good and if u have any tips i will keep u update everyday and im gonna try to take some pic
see yall later
RRM
Administrator

Re: Manix diary

Post by RRM »

Welcome Manix!
Manix wrote: i start the way diet 3 day ago and today a have a lot of new breakout like +-10 little whitehead but i think its normal.
Yes, thats the trapped sebum that now gets released to the surface of the skin.
Breakfast-dinner-supper...

between my main meal i eat some fruit and some macadamia nuts and i always drink a lot of water
With this diet you need to keep eating or drinking juice throughout the day. If not, you will lose too much weight and feel weak.
So, not just 3 big meals with some in between, but lots of meals all day. You need to learn to listen to the energy needs of your body. The moment your energy level goes down a bit (when you start feeling less energetic), you need to eat / drink something.
And no, drinking water dpoes not help, because it makes it harder to eat / drink enough energy (because you already feel full because of the water)
So, when you feel thirsty, you drink orange juice.

You dont eat any raw fish / egg yolks?
You will have to, because you need the protein (you dont eat brazil nuts), the vitamin B12, the cholesterol and the omega 3 fats.
Manix

manix diary

Post by Manix »

day 5
hi rrm thanks for the reply
today i still feeling good couple of new breakout but its ok
i started eating some raw eggs yolk taste not bad
im gonna buy a juice extractor tommorow so im gonna try this orange juice with olive oil ... and i want to know how many ml of olive oil u put in your orange juice for 750ml
RRM
Administrator

Re: manix diary

Post by RRM »

Manix wrote:how many ml of olive oil u put in your orange juice for 750ml
You can use about 8 ml, for example.
Just use how much you like best.
How are things going?