Mariahannahs exciting weightloss and the rest of goodness..

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Mariahannahs exciting weightloss and the rest of goodness..

Post by Marrrianne »

this is my 10th day on the wai diet. I have been playing a 'psychologic' trick on myself, telling myself i was on the most strict sample diet. I am a perfectionist and if I cheat just the slightest I get too frustrated. So I allouded myself coffe and shelled brazil nuts and honey. Yes. Im still proud because it is indeed still hard to do.

My reasons for doing this: cellulitis, acne, weight-loss and ability to concentrate (I am, in my opinion at least, slightly ADHD.. ). Also, I want to be less careless and get my eating-disorder and bingeing pattern on a distance.

My height: 174 cm
My weight: have no idea I stay away from scales...ok lets say 63 kg.

This wonderful day:
3 nice grand bananas for breakfast

2 huge peeled apples with oo and a couple of dates
handful of apricots

50 grams of salmon with oo, dates and brazil-nuts right before that
some OJ with sugar and oo

glass of apple-juice

one peeled apple and brazil nuts

one tomato with brazil nuts ) i know...im addicted to those nuts God help me.

One coffee with honey

I wish that I wouldn't eat the brazil nuts because I don't shell them myself. But I am still glad that I keep on doing this. After all...weight-loss on the top of my list.

my intake is about 1500 cal. hurray!!! my friggin 10th day!!!! BTW if anyone knows a good website where you can buy nuts unshelled let me know because I am scared that the brazil nuts I eat now make me break out!!! I'd rather eat a different munch-food actually then...
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

I forgot to mention something. AFter a blood analysis I was given some pills due to low protein and fat...uhm stuff in my blood. And my metabolism was also very bad. Due to my eating disorder that Im not gonna describe any further for now at least. But the pills that I take now are:

Holistic Kisel and Holistic Cellenzym. Yes. So I do that AND the wai thing so Im sure im covered :shock:
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Welcome. :)

In general it seems to me you could eat a bit more, so you'd be at 1900-2000kcal. Not eating enough (fats) affects weightloss because your body will keep hanging on to the fat.

It's not that easy to get unshelled brazil nuts in europe, and nutsonline.com only ships to the US, as far as I know. People have discussed this before, so maybe you could search for it.
Marrrianne

eat more??

Post by Marrrianne »

Well I must have been eating more actually. I have not lost a whole lot of weight, a little...not much.. so I've decided just to cut out all nuts even though I really like them.
The last two days I've been on a camp so I had some dinner with cooked salmon and some wine. Lots of coffe as well as cigarettes. But that story i over now!!! Can't waaaaaait to get back on track. Im gonna rape my juicer next week. I just haven't fancied drinking that much juice because every time I make it I drink it so fast and I feel like Im binging on it. I like to chew it!

Currently i hate my weight. muchas muchas hate it. But Im a pretty girl fortunately so I don't have A LOT of complexes about it....

My skin has cleared up ALOTTTT so that's an accomplishment. Newxt week is Wonderful and Wai! Im gonna included 2 snacks which will probably be some coffee and some tunasalad. Yes! I can do it!!!!wuwwuwuwuah!!!(trust me it helps to make weird sounds :lol: )) think im gonna post some photos...if i dare... could be fun to see the change right??
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Sure. Keep us posted.

Losing weight slowly is healthier and more natural than losing it fast. I know we all want fast results, but patience is the key here.
Marrrianne

I wont ever go on church weekend again. eve.r.r.....

Post by Marrrianne »

Ok. So muy last 2 days sucked completely. Due to a weekend in the company of a lot of people who do not eat the wai way......ok maybe I can only blame myself. But it was hard. It still is. So I decided to include 2 munchfoods. some serious ones. I'll have my coffee in the morning. THen juices and lots of dates and raisins and walnut oil and extra virgin oil.

Today I had a Danish bread and that was special since I never alloud myself that. But it kinda makes me more focused on the wai way. ! So thats brilliant.
Im gonna find out how much my weight is tomorrow. SO that will probably be horrible. But I want to see how i am doing. Because I've been having some...NASTY munchfoods in the evenings this week. Like, chips and candy. SO out of control. I had no idea about how much I could eat of the chips and dip....AAARG! Not clever. Im not a stupid girl but it wasnt clever.

My goals for this week has been to find a munch food that I enjoy. I am rather nervous about my weight/wellbeing/adhd tendencies though. I don't know exactlhy what I like. Ive always been consumed with the ideology of 'i ate something fatty, now im a BAD girl'. WHich sucks. You cannot live like that. SO, Im proud of the cake I had today. Especially if I feel ok tomorrow.

I had 2 green tees today And a coffee in the morning and a cake. That might not be too good. But it's still better that the other days.! I do thend to drink a lot of tee and coffee..... and diet coke hah...love that. I wonder how bad those beverages are for your skin/figure????? Oh well...
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Try not to be too hard on yourself. You're dealing with a serious addiction here and we've all gone through the same ordeal. :)

Just as with smoking it might be easier to quit cold turkey, which puts the mind to rest as to what to eat and what not. This way though, the majority of the cravings will be at the beginning.
Marrrianne

"Try not to be too hard on yourself."

Post by Marrrianne »

thanks!! Oscar, yes thats so true. I'll, try that next week. Today was good though. Had all kinds of fruits. I actually ate 200 grams of candy and a some coffee besides the fruitarian stuff. Im gonna get a scale next week. Nothing is more motivating than seeing the pounds come off.. I know..Im a bit disturbed but that's ok.....la la la . hey I had 220 cals....and then candy hah....hey it'd weekend. and i was depressed! i dont think those excuses will last next week.

I think the change you guys are gonna notice mostly will be the way that I write. Because currently my mood is crazy. I mean.... im ocd'ish, adhd'ish and damn choleric. But that's gonna change. And I'm not scared of it. But hey... you're about to see a live transformation. from sad Marianne to the happier version....

Amen.
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

glorious Monday

Post by Marrrianne »

Monday is blue and good for me and you.... See how happy I can get....! I did well today. I had coffee and banana chips for 'musnchies' (yes indeed new word!) and the rest was just...well ok commercial orange juice but I had fish and it was good....And I went to the gym So generally Ive been feeling really good today.

The only problem I have now is a stupid math course that Im taking. It doesn't go very well and I was hoping actually my ability to focus would increase because of this... But I guess everything takes time. Oh well. That's just my worry these days. Im just so unlogic and in such a bad 'study training'. Can't wait for my concentration and general well-being to get better because I do know that this food thing touches a lot of areas in our lives. What foods are good for concentration btw???
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

and the diet takes a dramatic turn...

Post by Marrrianne »

....she works out! She eats well! Yes. I worked out today again. I have somuch energy. Even when Im sleepy because I don't sleep enough yet... I had a muffin and a light soup. nice. so much peace right now.

The day did not start that well though. I had bought a scale that I tried this morning and the scale looks really nice. Its black and made of glass. But i got frustrated. Was scared the whole day that I would binge on something stupid even though I was a public places all the time. It says 66,7 kg. And I think im like 74 around the waist. Soooo a while to go ho....But right now Im like...you know....I have faith and just like the Ramones once expressed it....."HEY HO - LET'S GO!"...On diet....hah.
― C.S. Lewis
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

I find my dinner extremely satisfying of some reason. Had 4 yolks today which is my record... and together with peach. oil and tomato and raisings it is the best. will start to cry if it is a bad mix!

ok. this is me. hope it works....not a big computernerd...

I think it's hard to do this stuff sometimes. Try to stay hardcore. Had some ricecakes with some dip today... just really felt like it!!! and then the hunger for that was over after some tablespoons... lovely indeed. I think this is the best cure for someone with a eating disordered mind and body actually. Ive been inspired by someone else's journey who suffered with ED too and it is just so encouraging. Because I really want to just get this stuff going in my life.

Today I had a banana and dried fruits and almonds and a fresh fig for breakfast. 2 huge pears for lunch. A big latte at school(so tired..obviously..) and yolks, applejuice and avocado, tomato, yolk salad the rest of the day. Very nice. I realize how much I've been binging on crap in my life and if feels good to actually treat your....body and self good.

Thanks administrators for the wonderschon (my own word, sorry, nothing else expresses this better) job that you are doing in here. SO inspiring.. :P
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Thank you Marrrianne, vielen dank.
Yes, the egg yolks are really satisfying. Did you ever try them on raw fish?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

:D

The picture works fine, and you're doing well. :)
Marrrianne

Re: Mariahannahs exciting weightloss and the rest of goodne

Post by Marrrianne »

I am back again here and I wish I could say why I ever left. I might have left because I wanted to try out a different diet. Did the south Beach but I easily get interested in something new. So I never seem to hold on to a routine for very long.
This time though my acne is on the top of my list of reasons why I am doing this. And weight loss too.

Here are my numbers today: 174 cm and 66.7 kg. Or 5,7 I think and like 145,5 ibs.
I guess I am moderately active since I use my bike all the time... maybe an hour or 2 everyday. And I stay active in general since Im add..
I still seem to eat processed foods everyday but try to stay on the diet. I've accepted that I cannot get shelled brazil nuts so I just eat them shelled. And I don't peel the fruits since I don't recall I have had problems with that. Those things will be the next step for me. I all ready feel so much different and it's a big change from what I am used to..

Today:
cooked water with lemon, 400 grams grapes
snack: coffee and wholegrain bread with cheese and jam...u know danish 'healthy' stuff;)
lunch: apple, avocado salad with oo, tomatoes, dried fruits, lemon, nuts, banana.
afternoon: apple, brazilnuts, dates, 2 bites of chocolate you know the dark lovely stuff.
2 cigs haha...
dinner: 3 really small yolks with oo, tomatoes, banana, dates.
think I got 1800 cals 2day.

What I hope to get rid of this week without much use of coffee or medical stuff: bowel movements and weird digestion, insomnia.... my skin;(

I ought to juice some more because I seem to react real hard on fiber....but it takes forever to get done in my perspective seriously..!. I admire those who do it though...Wonder if bananas are more sensitive...?
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Re: Mariahannahs exciting weightloss and the rest of goodne

Post by Oscar »

Welcome back :)

If you have problems with fiber, get rid of the nuts and the bread. Just eat some raw fish instead of the nuts. Leaving out the cheese should help with the bowel movements as well, IF you're able to do that.
1800kcal (if correct) is a bit low, try getting it to 2000 if you can.

Of course if getting rid of acne is really your priority, then going strict on the Acne Sample Diet is the way to go. ;)