Mariahannahs exciting weightloss and the rest of goodness..

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Marrrianne
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Mariahannahs exciting weightloss and the rest of goodne

Post by Marrrianne »

i don't know how to post on my journal any other way than this, sorry!

Today was allright I guess. My second day in the new school Im in.
I had grapes for breakfast, banana with 1 tablespoon oo, dates... and a coffee.

a snack at school: a roll with jam and coffee
lunch: big apple. avocado. 4 smal yolks. 1 tablespoon oo. dates.
snack: 5 pieces of sushi and commercial applejuice.
dinner: tomato, cucumber salad. loads of thea. and guess what a coffee again before bed.

1600 cals app. maybe more. Im so bad at counting cals so that's why Wai diet is perfect for me...!

i give in to my cravings today but that is because Im afraid Im gonna start hating this diet and so Im trying to be more wai-ish gradually. that explains the tons of coffee and sushi;)

I allready lost weight doing this halfnhalf. Started on 70 kg a week ago.

It sure feels like it's a good idea to let go of nuts, Oscar! and juice instead of whole fruits works better so..thanks!
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You're welcome :)
Going gradually is a perfectly good way to go. Do make sure you're eating enough though, maybe eat another snack before going to bed?
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

So today I had a nice breakfast. I hope it's ok on the sample diet to do this as well as on this moderating thing Ive going on ...
Juice that consists of grapes and cucumber. Is that ok??

Then I had a coffee and dates with oo and a banana.
lunch was..ahem...: banana, dried fruit, beer...
snack: walnuts, brazil nuts, prunes, OJ, sushi.
dinner: dried bananas and coffee and coke light.
I don't like my current diet. Makes me feel uncomfortable and doesn't do anything for my add and insomnia. Im gonna do the sample diet just as I was advised. I really wanna clear up and Im no good at being on...then off.... and I wanna know what makes me break out other than cigarettes which Im sure cause some of it too unveryfortunately.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Marrrianne wrote:Juice that consists of grapes and cucumber. Is that ok??
Sure is, if that's the only content.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Marrrianne wrote:Juice that consists of grapes and cucumber. Is that ok??
What kind of juicer do you use for that?
Then i had a coffee .. beer... sushi... coffee and coke light.
and I wanna know what makes me break out other than cigarettes which Im sure cause some of it too unveryfortunately.
Not the cigarettes, but any of the other ones quoted.
And when you want to drink a coke, please dont drink a coke light, but the version containing real sugar.
Artificial low-calory sugars (sweeteners) are bad for you. Not just because some may cause cancer in lab-animals,
but also because they are designed to 'fool' your insulin system, which is never a good thing.
Marrrianne

Post by Marrrianne »

so today was a bit of a a 'the last day Im having cooked foods for a while'-ish. I decided to go on the sample diet tomorrow. I cannot do it the whole week 100pct i dont think because of travelling and parties. But Im doing it a 100pct as long as I can. But the thinking term 'tomorrow im doing it...' is bad. so im still obviously struggling with bulimia. Today I was. But Im determined now. Oh its amazing the drug food has become for me. watch me get free from it..-
― C.S. Lewis
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yeah, don't underestimate the power of addiction...Good Luck! :)
Marrrianne

Anywhere is

Post by Marrrianne »

I'm doing Wai as part of my fast. Actually just to see what happens this time.

Im not posting my weight since that's just too embarrassing for me.. instead I'll post regularly my other numbers:

fat pct: 26,8% Body Water: 53,1 Body Muscle: 69,1 BMI: 21

My diet is : coffee in the morning. then: honeydew melon. avocado. couple of apples. dried fruit. nuts. 4 yolks today..and of course OO on top of everything.

I've only done this 4 days and definitely not 100% the whole time. But I think I can feel my body allready detoxing or whatever it's called.
― C.S. Lewis
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Detoxing means the elimination of toxins, which happens every day, regardless what diet you are on.
Only if you lose bodyweight, the body will have to eliminate the extra toxins that were stored in that body fat.
What kind of nuts are you eating? Did you shell them by hand?