1st day foods...

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
sunnysideup
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

1st day foods...

Post by sunnysideup »

Hi there. Just started the Wai diet today...I have PCOS and am overweight so I am hoping this may help out with these problems...worth a try anyway...Well, I just wanted to put what I ate today out here so I can see if I did okay and looking for any advice.

1 lg banana with 1.5 cup papaya 1/2 tbs oo
handful of mixed nuts
1 avocado, 1 cup papaya, 1/2 cucumber with oo and lemon juice
handful of mixed nuts
1 tsp of egg yolk mixed with orange juice
1/2 cucumber 3 small tomatoes, green onions with oo and 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 of avocado
1 apple

Its 9 pm and I am feeling quite full now so I don't think I will be eating anymore! So this is it for the 1st day! :lol:
RRM
Administrator

Re: 1st day foods...

Post by RRM »

sunnysideup wrote:Hi there. Just started the Wai diet today...I have PCOS and am overweight so I am hoping this may help out with these problems...worth a try anyway...
I dont think it will resolve the PCOS, as that is really a hormonal issue, often related to age. Is there no acne involved?
The mixed nuts, are they really raw? (did you shell them yourself?)
What nuts are they?
You will gradually increase your egg yolk intake, right?
Can you please submit this list to the nutrient calculator? As i doubt that it will provide you with enough energy. http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-calcsimple.html
Though it seems contradictive, ingesting enough energy is key to losing weight,
as you body should not 'think' that there is too little food available, as that will put it in a
'survival mode' storing as much bodyfat, lowering energy metabolism and increasing hunger for anything remotely edible..
Its 9 pm and I am feeling quite full now so I don't think I will be eating anymore! So this is it for the 1st day! :lol:
Feeling full doesnt tell you everything, as that may be the fiber.
You will need to pay close attention to your energy levels (how energetic do you feel).