New Here; used to be raw vegan

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Mr. PC
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by Mr. PC »

Is there anything I can do to get rid of the fish smell? (besides not eating frozen fish, since that's my cheap fish source). Drinking lots of water with it or something? Or lemon?

I guess I could just not not eat fish the night before a date (so my date will want to eat me :twisted: )

Sry, bad joke; TBH I'm not dating anyone :(
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

You can eat frozen fish,
but the fish has to be of high quality
(=fresh when frozen)
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

Ah, but there is no way of knowing whether it's high quality because I'm buying it frozen.
Did you say generally the more expensive brands would be more freshly frozen? (I'm probly imagining that actually, but maybe it's true anyway).

Maybe if I don't eat the fish as my last meal (of the day). Maybe something like -fish at 8:30, 2 yolks at 9:30, 1 yolk at 10:30. Before I would usually having the fish around 11-12. Also, would it matter (to smell) whether I've thawed it completely or not? I guess these are just things I'd have to experiment with, but maybe that would just be a waste of time.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Mr. PC wrote:Ah, but there is no way of knowing whether it's high quality because I'm buying it frozen.
There are different places where you can buy frozen fish.
You can also buy a brand name in a supermarket,
then the reputation of both the supermarket and that brand are at stake,
making it much more probable that its high quality fish.
Maybe if I don't eat the fish as my last meal (of the day)....
would it matter (to smell) whether I've thawed it completely or not?...
No, i dont think those two matter, at all.
Mr. PC

Post by Mr. PC »

OK, thanks RRM. I've tried brand names at the supermarket, but I guess I'll have to experiment with different brands.