Starting Diet on Sunday

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
thefourth
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Starting Diet on Sunday

Post by thefourth »

Ok, so I am finaly starting this diet Sunday. Here is the diet I plan to consume when I do:

2 apples
1 apricot
1 avacado
2 bananas
1.5 Cups of Brazil Nuts
5 Egg Yolks
1 Large Cucumber
??? Olive Oil
1 or 2 tbs Coconut Oil
1 Liter of Orange juice
1 Large tomatoe
2 Plums

I ran this through the nutrient calculator and it is at or above most nurtients- exceptions are: Ca (which looks like a ridiculous DR), Zinc (barely), Iodide, vitamin B2 (bareley), B3, D, and K
Please let me know any changes you would suggest and why- also how much OO I should mix with the liter of OJ.

P.S. Is it normal for my stomach to feel weird- slightly a sickish feeling but not terrible- after consuming the egg yolks? It tends to go away if I eat something solid shortly after. Also is it best to eat the egg yolks quickly or slowly and in juice or not in juice?

Thanks!
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

How much olive oil to use depends on the individual, but a ballpark figure could be 30ml.

Did you build up your egg yolk consumption, or did you start with 5 yolks?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Starting Diet on Sunday

Post by RRM »

- Alternating (sea) fish with egg yolks will take care of the iodide, vitamin D and B3.

- Calcium recommendations are based on the idea that all that extra calcium will protect you against
osteoporosis (bone porosity at old age), but the opposite is true:
in all countries where they consume very little calcium, osteoporosis is extremely rare,
whereas in countries with the highest calcium intake, osteoporosis is most prevalent.

- Consuming both egg yolks and Brazil nuts, your zinc (and vitamin K) intake will be sufficient.

- This is a low protein diet, and B2 is particularly required for processing protein,
so that you need less B2 on this diet (the same applies to zinc, btw)
Also is it best to eat the egg yolks quickly or slowly and in juice or not in juice?
It doesnt really matter, as long as you remain physically inactive afterwards.
thefourth

Post by thefourth »

Oscar wrote: Did you build up your egg yolk consumption, or did you start with 5 yolks?
I've Built up to it. Today is my last day on 4 yolks
RRM wrote:Alternating (sea) fish with egg yolks will take care of the iodide, vitamin D and B3 ?
Ok, I will try to get some good fish a couple times a week-what about dried seaweed?. It's also true that sun exposure helps your body produce vitamin D right? Do we know roughly how much though?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

My guess is that either your body is still getting used to the bacteria and/or one of the eggs wasn't totally fresh. Either way it should be fine.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

thefourth wrote:what about dried seaweed?
Too salty.
I also dont know HOW it is dried.
It's also true that sun exposure helps your body produce vitamin D right?
Absolutely. the body creates its own vitamin D with the help of sun exposure.
Do we know roughly how much though?
It seems up to 2/3 to 3/4 of our requirements.
thefourth

Post by thefourth »

Thanks for the help, this isn't too much fruit or anything is it? Here is what I'm trying to get my day to look like (key word is trying):

6:10 sip 1L OJ&OO while running-is OJ ok kept in a steel bottle?
7:10 back from running, rinse off & apply coconut oil to skin if dry, eat 2
tbs coconut oil
8:00 (classes start once school is in) munch brazil nuts & 1 banana
9:00 munch brazil nuts w/ a couple dried or 1 fresh apricots
10:00 munch brazil nuts before 1 banana
12:00 Begin eating salad (1 cucumber, 1 tomato, 1 avacado 2 tbs OO)
3:00 Much salad before an apple
5:00 Finish salad before 2 plums (or 1/4-1/2 cup raisins)
7:00 shoot 5 egg yolks, apple chaser (:lol: shots...)
8:00 Little munch food if needed.
9-10: Bed

Let me know how you think I can improve this- or if it's good as is. I will also explain how I feel during the day once I can actually get my day to look like this.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

thefourth wrote:this isn't too much fruit or anything is it?
no, but the smaller and more frequent your meals,
the better
is OJ ok kept in a steel bottle?
Yes, but its hard to see if its clean on the inside, or not.
Let me know how you think I can improve this
By listening to your body rather than planning.
Only your body can accurately tell you how much energy it needs,
and when.
thefourth

Post by thefourth »

Ok. Today went pretty well except for a few things. I felt tired earlier than I should and had a slight headache at times- though that was reduced when I would eat more fruit. This means that I need to eat more energy right? And what happens if you overeat on fruit- or is it possible? Also the eggs messed with my stomach a lot today- so far only a bloating feeling and burping more than I should, but I haven't vomitted or anything... yet- it's been about an hour since eating them. I'm guessing I got a quite unfresh egg. Is it necessary to to do all the freshness tests on the eggs?

Which ones are most important?

If i've left the eggs out about an hour, is it ok to put the less than fresh ones back in the fridge for the rest of my family to eat?

And should I eat eggs again tomorow after being somewhat sick from them today?

Thanks!
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

thefourth wrote:This means that I need to eat more energy right?
Yes, smaller meals more frequently.
And what happens if you overeat on fruit- or is it possible?
It is possible, if you eat big meals,
because then your stretching your stomach with every big meal,
so that then your hunger is partially regulated by this 'stomach-hunger',
and then you can easily overeat. (and dont feel well)
If you eat smaller meals frequently, and 'listen to your blood sugar',
you cannot overeat.
Is it necessary to to do all the freshness tests on the eggs?
Once you have been eating them for a while,
you dont need to test them anymore; just for firmness of the yolk.
The bloating and burping is not a response to non-freshness.
If the egg was not fresh enough, your colon will respond,
by making you go to the toilet (probably liquid stool)
If i've left the eggs out about an hour, is it ok to put the less than fresh ones back in the fridge for the rest of my family to eat?
You dont need to keep the eggs in the fridge at all.
And should I eat eggs again tomorow after being somewhat sick from them today?
the burping and bloating is not a sick response.
Just wait and see how your bowels respond.
If your stool is liquid, wait a day or 3,
and take raw fish instead.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Make sure there's at least 1-1.5 hrs before and after the egg yolks, where you don't eat anything. Filtered juice/water should be okay.
thefourth

Post by thefourth »

Oscar wrote:Make sure there's at least 1-1.5 hrs before and after the egg yolks, where you don't eat anything. Filtered juice/water should be okay.
Yes! This could be what had made me bloated or whatever I was, because I did eat a cooked piece of shirmp right before the eggs.
I felt fine the day after, but I did eat to much munch food because we had a party and everything was so damn tempting lol I have a horrible addiction.
So far other than those few hiccups the diet has gone well
thefourth

Post by thefourth »

Ok, so another health issue has occured for me :roll: , today it is in my man parts... The doc said there were no visible signs of infection, only swelling on the left, but he gave me an antibiotic to take "just in case." If it were just another sinus infection, I would refuse the antibiotics, but I don't want to risk my nuts....lol :lol: I am having an ultrasound on it tomorow morning as well to see if it's not some growth or something.
I'm wondering, if it is an infection, if my body can clear it up by itsself, or should I take the drugs?

And its advised not to eat the eggs while on antibiotics, so should I do everything wai except eat cooked meat in place of the eggs until (how long?) after I am done with the antibiotics?

Thanks.
thefourth

Post by thefourth »

Oh, also... does this diet help in preventing varicose veins and varicoceles? Because my dad and grandpa both have these, so supposedly I am more likely to have them as well.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

should I do everything wai except eat cooked meat in place of the eggs until (how long?) after I am done with the antibiotics?
No, just be extra careful with the eggs.
Just take one at the time, and continue when your bowels do not react adversely.
The rules just need to be rigid as a safeguard.