diet after six months

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
martianwarrior
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

diet after six months

Post by martianwarrior »

since i've actually had time to be on the forums lately, i figured i'd take the time to donate my version of the diet as an example...

first, i should say that after a month or two on the wai diet i began measuring everything out with a pocket scale... and i mean EVERYTHING. after about 2 months of doing this i felt like i was able to eye things out well enough and started doing so. the only things i weigh out now are brazil nuts and the olive oil and sugar i put into my juice everyday.

so here it is, my typical daily diet...

monday and tuesday|non-workout day-

7am-10am: 2-3 brazil nuts. about 4 apples(depends on size)peeled and sliced in a bowl mixed with about 2 tbsp-2 tbsp and 1/2 of EVOO and about a tbsp of honey.

sometimes i use bananas w/ EVOO mixed in a bowl instead. sometimes i add honey to this dish too.

10am-4pm: this is when i start sipping juice, while i'm walking to work and when i get there until my lunch break. lately, the juice is usually...

1 liter of grape juice
12 ounces of tangelo juice (3 tangelos)
4 ounces of kiwi juice (2-3 kiwis) or 1 pineapple
juice of one lemon per every other juice
tiny pinch of celtic sea salt
30 grams of EVOO
40 grams of sugar
(all juices are sieved. all amounts are approximates. making sure i have the exact same amount of juice everyday would just be too much trouble. i always have a little bit left over anyway.)

4pm-5pm: 35 grams brazil nuts coupled with 2 apples or two bananas(sometimes 1 large banana).

5pm-10:30pm: juice!

10:30pm: 3-4 egg yolks

wednesday and thursday|workout days-
(mostly the same, just more juice and more protein)

7am-8:30am: 3-4 brazil nuts. about 2 apples(depends on size)peeled and sliced in a bowl mixed with about a tbsp and 1/2 of EVOO and about a tbsp of honey.

sometimes i use bananas w/ EVOO mixed in a bowl instead. sometimes i add honey to this dish too.

8:30am-9:15am:

1 liter of grape juice
12 ounces of tangelo juice (4 tangelos)
4 ounces of kiwi juice (4 kiwis) or 1 pineapple
juice of one lemon per every other juice
tiny pinch of celtic sea salt
30 grams of EVOO
40 grams of sugar
(all juices are sieved. all amounts are approximates. making sure i have the exact same amount of juice everyday would just be too much trouble. i always have a little bit left over anyway.)

sip juice throughout workout (jump rope, kick/punch conditioning, heavy bag work, body-weight exercises, static body-weight holds, stretch)

9:15am-10:15am: 2 brazil nuts, 3-4 egg yolks. sipping juice.

10:15am-4pm: this is when i start sipping juice, while i'm walking to work and when i get there until my lunch break.

4pm-5pm: 35 grams brazil nuts coupled with 2 apples or two bananas(sometimes 1 large banana).

5pm-10:30pm: juice!

10:30pm: 3-4 egg yolks or approx. 120 grams of chicken hearts, sometimes with livers too.

friday- sunday|workout days-

7am-2pm: 4-5 brazil nuts throughout. about 6 apples with EVOO and honey mix in bowl divided by 3 so about 2 apples per bowl like above. 2-4 bananas with EVOO and/or honey.

2:30pm-3:15pm: sip on juice throughout workout. juice is...

24-28 ounces of sieved grape juice
tiny tiny pinch of celtic sea salt
2 tbsp of sugar
1-1 1/2 tbsp EVOO

3:15pm: 2 brazil nuts, 1 egg yolk, approx. 120 grams of chicken hearts or fresh sashimi- salmon, mackerel, scallop, salmon roe, squid. i'm not sure how much sashimi i eat. usually two orders is enough for me if i eat one egg yolk before. if not, three. next time i pick some up i should weigh it out just to see who much one order is, which is usually two slices. sometimes, they seem to give me extra(fatter slices) just because i buy every week :lol:

usually, i only eat raw fish on fridays, sometimes i eat it twice per weekend.

3:15pm-9:30pm: juice!

in bed by 10pm on weekends! 8)

remember that all of this is approximate(since i don't weight things out a lot) and a guideline. i don't follow this exactly to a T every single day, but it's pretty close. this diet example is a product of winter fruit availability. avocados are no good this time of year, or at least the ones i have access to, so those aren't part of my diet right now. oranges taste BAD this time of year, so i rely on grape juice. during the summer i ate more bananas per day than apples, during the winter months that has reversed.

also, i listed chicken hearts and livers because that is what i've been eating recently. before that it was beef hearts and the rare squirrel organs(been training too much to hunt lately) before that i was trying all kinds of different raw stuff. lamb meat, beef liver, duck organs, bison & buffalo meat.

i found out about the meat irradiation and began shying away from that and then i picked up the idea that muscle tissue itself was toxic, when really it's the body fat that surrounds the muscle tissue that stores toxins as RRM explained to me. so for a while i was only eating raw animal organs and egg yolks, occasionally i'd eat raw fish and feel guilty or confused, not really sure which feeling was predominant :?

on a final note, my training schedule is about to shift. next week is my first official ballet class to help improve my balance, coordination and gracefulness and it's just fun. i tried out a class two weeks ago and it was awesome. on saturdays from 9:30am-10:30 i have grappling/submission wrestling private lessons. i've been shopping around for a boxing coach and i've finally settled on one, so now i just have to work out a schedule with them. considering all of this, the above will diet will have to change. protein will be consumed at different times and i might feel i need more or more spread out throughout the day. more juice will be needed and at different times. i'll probably start juicing apples too.

so there it is, enjoy! :D
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
Iris

Post by Iris »

Wow, good for you, all those different activities! Sounds great! :P
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

it is quite necessary to cross- train in order to become a mixed martial artist. :D
"the purpose is not to disengage from the physical universe. the purpose is to manifest the essence of what you are so completely that you are an aspect of the creation of the physical universe."
snowbunny

Post by snowbunny »

I think your diet sounds great, but what is the purpose of the salt?
"All Knowledge Is Worth Having." - Jacqueline Carey
martianwarrior

Post by martianwarrior »

I think your diet sounds great, but what is the purpose of the salt?
it seems to help me absorb the juice a little better. if i use too much it causes frequent urination, but i've figured out how much to use so that doesn't happen. it also helps bind my juice ingredients together.

doesn't hurt to get a microscopic amount of extra nutrients and trace minerals either :wink:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

true.