Aliali's thread (protein intake, munch foods)

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
aliali
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by aliali »

guys, after trying the strict diet for the second time, I've realised I can't handle it, it's not for me. My whole life, its rythms depend on 3 big meals, I can't eat 8/9 times everyday, I'm always out and I end up feeling weak in a way or in another. However, I will keep in consideration many of your tips: my diet from now on will be kind of:

breakfast: banana, oj with egg yolks, honey
lunch: avocado, raw salmon and potatoes, banana
dinner: white rice with yolks, dates, salad and strawberries

(maybe something more, if I'll need it... oh yes, and a beer when it happens...)

After all I don't want a perfect skin, I can live with a few spots on my face. But I want to thank you all, you gave me a hope, and made me realise that food affects acne (my dermatologist had always ignored it)

The last thing I ask you is a last, little help =)

RRM, you once wrote:
What changes (in your body), is a shift in water retention, and if you then take something bad, it shifts back 'with a vengance'.
Thats because a shift in water balance can much easier be triggered when little water-retaining molecules are present as compared to on a normal diet when much water-retaining molecules are present at all times.
Very clear.

First question _ Now, with my "new diet" water retention is going to increase and will cause acne: but, after "shifting back with a vengance" in the first period, will it stabilize on decent levels (a kind of compromise) or not? after all I will be eating much better than before the diet (not eating dairy, meat, wheat... should make my skin better than before)

Second question _ What if before the "new diet" (wai + potatoes and rice... and beer) I eat "normal diet" (wheat, meat, dairy... anything) for say a week and then shift to the "new one"? (a bit complicated... in simple words: one week of normal diet and after that "way diet" with rice and potatoes and some beers) It would give far less benefits than the wai diet, I know, but anyway it should decrease water retention? Basically, do you suggest to shift from way diet 100% to "my new diet", or to the "normal diet" for a week and then my diet? Does it make sense?

Third and last question _ water retention will increase and my skin will become very oily again: will rosewater still be enough to clean it or should I use a soap? The same for oil after cleansing, etc.. should I change these things?

I guess this is all I had to say... Thank you again guys!

PS: RRM, try to answer as soon as you can, I don't know what to eat tomorrow =)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

aliali wrote:I've realised I can't handle it, it's not for me. My whole life, its rythms depend on 3 big meals, I can't eat 8/9 times everyday
Then its not for you indeed.
Because even 8/9 times may be far too little.

Now, with my "new diet" water retention is going to increase and will cause acne: but, after "shifting back with a vengance" in the first period, will it stabilize on decent levels (a kind of compromise) or not?
Yes, it will stabilize.
And yes, your skin eventually will be better than before the diet.
Basically, do you suggest to shift from way diet 100% to "my new diet", or to the "normal diet" for a week and then my diet? Does it make sense?
I understand.
I would go straight from Wai diet to your new diet.
The in between "normal diet" would only delay things.
water retention will increase and my skin will become very oily again: will rosewater still be enough to clean it or should I use a soap? The same for oil after cleansing, etc.. should I change these things?
Maybe it will not get so oily again.
But if it does, rosewater is good enough. Soap is very harsh on your skin,
and will cause further dehydration (and oil production).
You dont need to change your cleansing regime;
its best for all skin types.

Good luck to you!