panacea's diet log, and questions...

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
djkvan
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Post by djkvan »

13 banana meals a day each with a tablespoon of OO. One avocado. Ten egg yolks. That's 3900 and change kcals.

Oscar suggested that I could ramp-up my egg yolks gradually, so I will back off to two a day and increase by one every week till I hit ten or so. Also, I'm gonna back of the olive oil to 1 or 2 teaspoons with each piece of fruit. I just want to make sure I'm not spiking my blood sugar, that's why I was taking so much OO to start.

I feel a little heavy at 165. I have been as low as 150lbs and believe, as I am technically small-framed, that I am better off at that weight. If I meet my energy needs properly, I guess my weight will settle where it wants to settle. 150lbs isn't the goal, optimal health is. I hope as anyone here to adjust my caloric intake till it's optimal for me.

BTW if it were a pineapple I would probably only eat a quarter of it max in one sitting.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

You guys misinterpreted what I said... ;)
I meant: we don't need fiber, and the gut flora doesn't 'need' fiber either. Of course we need gut flora. ;)
panacea

Post by panacea »

then what's the gut flora feed on oscar?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

The gut flora feeds on our food. And yes, it's not as if we would need to feed specific bacteria with food they'd need even though we wouldn't need it. ;)
Besides, we do eat fiber, just not as much as people on a common diet are used to.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

panacea wrote:I told her the average person would only get salmonella once every 42 years if they regularly consume eggs, and they might not even notice it (;
Salmonella is in many eggs, but that generally doesnt bother your body,
as it can deal with bacteria very well.
Salmonellosis (the actual fever, vomitting etc) is very rare indeed.
I got a headache after eating like 20 macadamia nuts and half the OJ liter, so I think too much sugar at once can cause this too, as it's not possible to have too little energy 10-15 minute after doing that right?
Indeed.
They're grade A cage free whatever that says about them :)
As long as the egg yolk sack is whole and firm, its all right.
What is it nuts that's hindering bowels that's not in OO, avocado, egg yolks, or raw fish?
I said that regarding acne, but as Oscar said; they are very high in fiber.
don't you worry about the flora not being fed by fiber and stuff?
I still ingest fiber, though its not much.
And even if it was far less: then that flora will just be less active and abundant,
which is a good thing in this case as that will slow down aging of the bowels.
So if it takes about a week to ripen
It may even take months.

T
I try to flex my biceps and see if there is any 'weird' feeling, like weakness, in holding the flex to see if I need more food as this is easiest to sense for me but I'm wondering if it's accurate?
No, because thats muscle glycogen, which cannot be reconverted into glucose.
It can only be used for muscle activity.
How should I balance eggs, nuts, OO, avocado, raw fish?
For your bowels eggs and fish are all fine, regardless how much you eat.
what food is safest regarding mercury/parasites?
There is a thread dedicated to mercury in fish.
You only need to freeze the fish to destroy the parasites.
Is it the fiber alone that causes gas or the sugar mixed with it, or fat mixed with it, or what?
Fiber is not enzymatically digested, but bacterially, which yields gas.
So, its fiber alone.
And yes, there are more things (combinations) that can cause gas.
I am kinda preconditioned to think fiber is good so I'd rather have some, because intestinal flora feed on it?
As long as you eat raw food, your flora will always 'feed on it',
regardless how little / much fiber it contains.
your flora is always there.
Its just best to burden it as little as possible when its condition is not so good.

Ok if this is the case how do I get the least amount of protein but best quality?
check out the protein quality of foods.
http://www.waiworld.com/waidiet/nut-fruitprotein.html
from egg yolks, OO, raw fish, nuts, ??
From egg yolks, some fish more than others and of all nuts only Brazil nuts.
Do I take that methione supplement thing?
Methionine?
you can, but you dont need to.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

djkvan wrote:The study implies that the presence of intestinal bacteria increases the caloric availability of our food.
Of course.
We need our flora to digest food properly.