Request for veteran diaries!

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
panacea
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Request for veteran diaries!

Post by panacea »

Instead of letting us noobs run through the diet maze like labrats with vocal guidance, throw us a roadmap (:

The sample diet meal plans are great but obviously the pros here have found ways to tailor them to make them more efficient, easier, and specific. While we may need more or less of the foods I'm sure quite a few people would benefit modeling their diet after yours! especially me, since I can't get organized haha.

But more importantly, can you format your diets so that it not only shows how much you consume and what, but also how long you take to. For instance do you eat those 10 egg yolks right away in one sitting (0-30min) or take them gradually through the day/night (30min-3hours).

Also, how much OO do you mix with the OJ, what kind of sugar do you buy, etc etc!

Not only would this benefit me but you could reference it in future posts for noobs to get an 'idea' what to do :)

Now for a riddle:

A dead man is found in a locked room, hanging from the ceiling 4 ft. above the floor. The room is completely empty, except for a puddle of water below him. How did he die?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

It's a bit difficult to give a generic roadmap, because there are too many individual differences. That's why everyone has to figure it out for themselves, unfortunately.

Blocks of ice. ;)