My Diet Diary

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Maia
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: My Diet Diary

Post by Maia »

Hi RRM, and thank you again for answering!

About the clay, here is what it is said about it on the site where I bought it:
Sourced from the Atlas Mountains in Morocco, Rhassoul clay has been used for hundreds of years as a natural beautifier.

Rhassoul is a light brown clay with wonderful exfoliating, cleansing and detoxifying properties. It has a remarkable ability to draw out excess oils and impurities from deep within the skin thanks to its high levels of “ion exchange”.

Rhassoul is also highly nourishing for the skin thanks to its high mineral content and unique composition including Silica, Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium.

Because Rhassoul clay has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-microbial and antiseptic qualities, it is a great skin cleanser and can be use daily as a face wash. The regular use of Rhassoul clay may also help to improve the appearance of skin troubled by Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne and Rosacea.

Studies have shown that Rhassoul helps to:
improve skin texture
reduce dryness and flakiness
improve skin elasticity and firmness, and
Remove dead skin layers, therefore leaving the skin nice and smooth.
Rhassoul clay is also incredibly versatile and* can be used as a face mask, soap, skin conditioner, shampoo and body mask. It washes like soap and leaves a unique, sweet scent on the skin. Please note however that we do not recommend the use of Rhassoul as a shampoo if your hair is sensitive.

Because of its amazing qualities it is not surprising that Rhassoul clay is used by prestigious spas and loved by people from all over the world.

Ingredients: Organic sun-dried Rhassoul clay only.
RRM wrote:
Now check out your next period, and more specifically the pain involved (which will be not there).
Before I started the diet I had really bad pains, I used to just lie on the bed and not being able to do anything at all, and no painkillers helped. It was horrible!
But as soon as I started the diet they completely disappeared! And the period itself decreased from 6-7 days to only 3, and the blood loss decreased as well! :D
And that was even before the 4 yolks.
I submitted your intakes to the nutrient calculator, and regarding energy, vitamins and minerals you are doing great.
Also regarding acne you are doing everything fine.
Congrats.
YAY! :D
Its just that you might spread those meals more.
Ok, I will try to do that.
Whats 40 tartar?
Maybe you mean 40 grams of raw beef?
Yes, that is exactly what i mean, sorry. :roll:
How is your skin now? (in detail, please...)
My skin right now: I have a lot of closed pores, like pimples but without "heads". Most of them are on my forehead, and my cheeks (but some on my chin too) and most are really small. But some are a little bigger and redder.
On my cheeks I also have some that grow under the skin. I think that is called 'cystic acne'?
Anyway, they are not very big, but I can still feel them. They are decreasing in size but veeery slowly.
On the right cheek I have 4 of them and 1 that is almost gone. They are located under the cheekbone but closer to the center of the face.
On the left cheek I have 2 of them.
My nose and the cheek area around the nose are mostly acne-free though. But they have blackheads (although really small). Overall my face feels much softer than before.
In the morning when I wake up it looks much better, less red etc, than in the evening.

By the way: I have been reading the old threads, and somewhere I read that apparently avocado contains a lot of fibre. How come, then, that it is allowed to eat avocado with yolks but not, say, fruit salad with yolks?

And one more question: Some people say that they don't have to use deodorant to smell good while beeing on the diet. How long will it take for that to develop?
A bit beyond perceptions reach
I sometimes believe I see
that life is two locked boxes, each
containing the others key -Piet Hein
Maia

Post by Maia »

By the way, why does it say here------>
that I have not posted anything?

It annoys me a little...
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Yes, you're doing fine indeed...good :)
A lot of fiber is relative, avocado contains a lot of fiber compared to other fruits. Some people (like me) are more sensitive to fiber than others, that's why I opt to eat my yolks separately or with fish.
Not sure how long the good smelling takes, I just noticed it at some point. :?
Hmm yeah post count doesn't increase...grrr...I'll see what can be done.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Now it increases again, good work! ;)

So what happens to you if you eat the yolks with avocado?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

:D

Lots of smelly gas...
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

I can smell his from Canada. :lol:
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
Maia

Post by Maia »

I see... :lol:
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Goldrandy wrote:Rhassoul clay... It has a remarkable ability to draw out excess oils
Okay, so no more clay, as it stimulates your oil production by taking away the oil from the skin.
Right now you need to exclude everything that does so, so that your skin can find its natural balance.
...thanks to its high mineral content
Thats another no, no.
Rhassoul clay has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-microbial and antiseptic qualities
Another one.
You need to leave your skin alone at this stage.
RRM wrote: Now check out your next period, and more specifically the pain involved (which will be not there).
Before I started the diet I had really bad pains, I used to just lie on the bed and not being able to do anything at all, and no painkillers helped. It was horrible!
But as soon as I started the diet they completely disappeared! And the period itself decreased from 6-7 days to only 3, and the blood loss decreased as well! :D
And that was even before the 4 yolks.
ha ha, great!
My skin right now: I have a lot of closed pores
Okay, these must come to the surface first :( (or disappear)
On my cheeks I also have some that grow under the skin. I think that is called 'cystic acne'?
Anyway, they are not very big, but I can still feel them. They are decreasing in size but veeery slowly.
Good, thats normal.
In the morning when I wake up it looks much better, less red etc, than in the evening.
Yes, thats always the case.
Some people say that they don't have to use deodorant to smell good while beeing on the diet. How long will it take for that to develop?
I still use something (extra virgin coconut oil; works like a charm) to keep my armpits from smelling.
I guess its due to hormone levels (which also makes me prone to acne).
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

djkvan wrote:I can smell his from Canada. :lol:
I'm not sure why a few years ago they suddenly placed these near my place:
Maia

Post by Maia »

Ok, but I am not using the clay now. It was just a couple of days when I ran out of the Imsdal water. Now I have the water so that is what I use. (And cotton pads) ^^

Today the under-the-skin ones are a lot smaller :) The closed pores are still there though... *sigh* What irritates me even more is that they don't even break out, they just... Sit there. :x

RRM wrote:
I still use something (extra virgin coconut oil; works like a charm) to keep my armpits from smelling.
I'll try that!

Oscar, I can't see your image :(
djkvan

Post by djkvan »

Goldrandy wrote:
RRM wrote: I still use something (extra virgin coconut oil; works like a charm) to keep my armpits from smelling.
I'll try that!
Sounds like a plan.
I do so like green eggs and ham. Thank you, thank you. Sam I am.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Goldrandy wrote:Oscar, I can't see your image :(
Booo! :(
Oh well, it's a traffic sign which signifies: Farting Forbidden. ;)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Goldrandy wrote:The closed pores are still there though... *sigh* What irritates me even more is that they don't even break out, they just... Sit there.
Dont worry, they will go soon.
Maia

Post by Maia »

Today (and yesterday) things begin to happen with the small ones. Some of them have become big red ones or have "heads". I think they all are going to fight against me to the last soldier, instead of just disappearing peacefully..
At least it doesn't seem that any new ones (apart from the small ones that already were there) are forming and that is good :)
I am definitely one of those people who need much more time than 2 weeks to "clear up".
Oscar wrote:
Goldrandy wrote: Oscar, I can't see your image
Booo!
Oh well, it's a traffic sign which signifies: Farting Forbidden.
oh, :lol:

I wonder why it is that I can't see some images...
Maia

Post by Maia »

Today I feel really happy and life just feels really exciting for some reason. :)
It is not the first time I experience this on the Wai Diet.
I just wish I knew exactly what makes me feel this good... So that I could feel this way all the time.
Or at least most of the time.
Some days when I eat a lot, I can still feel really tired and a little... Not depressed, but... Like I don't want to do anything. Hard to explain...
But the reason can't be that I eat to little, because I make sure to not eat to little.

Today I have so far eaten this:
11.40 1 banana + oo
12.45 ? 1 mandarin + oo
13.10 2 tomatoes + vinegar and oo
14.10 2 big apples + oo

I have noticed also that I feel really good after eating pineapple (becase it contains s lot of sugar ?)
but sometimes after eating that the corners of my mouth itch a lot.
I hope this does not mean that I am allergic to pineapple! :|

Skin news:
The cysts on my cheeks don't hurt as much today as they did yesterday.
End of news