Terrence Brannon - my experiences

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
thequietcenter
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

I'm back!!! Swai fish

Post by thequietcenter »

Hmm, here I am back again. I ate a lot of chocolate, tried raw organic hemp, tried anabolic fasting (lots of powdered greens and a protein complex) and I even did Aajonus Vonderplanitz raw paleo for awhile - eating raw milk, raw eggs, raw chicken, etc. I also did 28 days on orange juice.

Now, I'm back to the Wai. I think for once, I'd rather starve than eat the wrong foods to curb hunger. I have a friend who is a nicotine addict and she cannot control her smoking and she is killing herself without any control over her choices.

I picked up some Swai fish from walmart today. I had tilapia yesterday. The swai fish is quite salty tasting.

It has some sodium trichlorophosphate in it to retain moisture but it's probably better to eat this than 100% pure organic cooked food.

So primarily I eat oranges, watermelon and fish... all raw of course.

Why do some people get healthy on cooked diets like Macrobiotics?
thequietcenter

Gatorade?

Post by thequietcenter »

Gatorade - I finished a hard workout and needed to replenish electrolytes. Was Gatorade a bad choice?
RRM
Administrator

Re: I'm back!!! Swai fish

Post by RRM »

thequietcenter wrote: Why do some people get healthy on cooked diets like Macrobiotics?
If their diet was worse before, it may have a positive impact, naturally...
thequietcenter wrote:Gatorade - I finished a hard workout and needed to replenish electrolytes. Was Gatorade a bad choice?
What are the ingredients?
thequietcenter

time to treat the body right - dietary metaphysics

Post by thequietcenter »

I'm happy for the new PDFs created by Oscar. They are quite accurate and to the point. I've spent a lot of time claiming that I am not the body, yet I engage in addictive behavior, putting cooked vegetables and breads and dairies into the body in the name of thrills and sensation.

Well, now is the time for me. If I am not the body, then why do I spend so much time constipating it and leading it towards disease by using it as a device for pleasure.

I've tried many many diets. And the Wai diet has turned out to be the most sensible and workable one.

So the transcendant me needs to simply give the body what it needs and truly not be the body and leave it alone to be happy and healthy.
Oscar
Administrator

Re: time to treat the body right - dietary metaphysics

Post by Oscar »

thequietcenter wrote:I'm happy for the new PDFs created by Oscar. They are quite accurate and to the point.
Thanks, good to hear. :)
thequietcenter

Re: Terrence Brannon - my experiences

Post by thequietcenter »

Well what do you know. Humans are chronically dehydrated. I've been consuming all sorts of liquids all day and having one solid cooked vegetarian meal. And I have a gut and I'm sure I'm dehydrated. I've been taking various diet pills, meal replacement smoothies, weight loss solutions and all it ever took was being strict to the Wai Diet.

So now what? I'll tell you what. Enjoy various cheese products like pizza and macaroni and cheese during my 1 meal per day and start to build my stock of Wai products (fruit, eggs, raw fish, etc) and by this weekend I should be ready to finish off my cooked food and start 100% Wai for the 3rd time.

I think we humans are so used to attacking everything instead of simply aligning with NATURE. Walter Russell spoke of God as BALANCE, BALANCED INTERCHANCE or RHYTHMIC BALANCED INTERCHANGE. So instead of water fasts for 3 days, followed by returning to cooked garbage, why not eat a water-rich diet and allow Nature/Balance/Rhythm to work its wonders by itself, with no fear of extreme detox reactions like you get on water fasts.
thequietcenter

Post by thequietcenter »

It's interesting how the body immediately starts purifying when it knows you are turning towards a cleansing diet... but unfortunately MY gluttony will continue for 5-7 days as I stockpike my raw materials and by next Monday I should be all systems WAI :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

:)
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Go for it! :)
thequietcenter

hard to turn bak

Post by thequietcenter »

It looks like I was 100% wai for 1 month. I moved home with my parents and tried to eat some turnip greens they cooked. My nose is burning and my eyes are in pain. I had to blow my nose several times. My groin itched.

I thought I could get away with improper diet, but I guess not. Well, back to 100% wai.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

At least it's good to know :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Life is learning.
We keep on learning till we die.