Terrence Brannon - my experiences

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
thequietcenter
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: stinky feet ; whole wheat

Post by thequietcenter »

RRM wrote:
thequietcenter wrote:I've noticed the stinky feet returning as I moved to The Wai Diet.
Which means that... ?
Well I dont know. For instance, if I ate cheese, the odor would clearly be because I consumed something inappropriate for the body and that it is releasing, but not before it putrifies and rots, creating a stinky smell.

The fish I eat has something of a smell to it before ingestion.

So I cant really draw a conclusion.
Kookaburra

Re: Terrence Brannon - my experiences

Post by Kookaburra »

'Keeping your body in a plastic bubble' (away from the bacteria) weakens your defense.
Hmm doesn't the body require energy to deal with the bacteria? Isn't it true that the more energy you use, the more accelerated aging takes place?

Hence, isn't it good to conserve energy?
thequietcenter

raw egg yolk - bot bad at all

Post by thequietcenter »

I thought it was going to taste horrible but it tasted just fine. Something of a nutty flavor.

I got my eggs from Whole Foods and hoped they were fine. I didnt feel like going through 85 million bacteria checks before eating it.

I washed my hair with the egg white.

My nose is a bit runny and I'm producing some mucus after the egg ingestion. But who knows why that might be.
thequietcenter

The Warrior Diet modification

Post by thequietcenter »

In the warrior diet, one starves oneself all day and only consumes a bit of raw food or juice if necessary. At night, one has their cooked meal consisting of many courses, with dead meat last. Ori Hofmekler designed this diet and many athletes have followed it since. The theory is that eating dulls alertness so you should not eat during the day - the roman warrior needed alertness during the day. Then at night before turning in, you eat your meal. Ori believes we need dead food, probably similar to the idea of building up resistance that is used in the Wai Diet.

So, if I were to make a warrior modification to this diet, it would be... eat nothing all day. If you must, then a piece of fruit or two. At night, have your egg yolk / fish.
thequietcenter

The Theravada Buddhist modification

Post by thequietcenter »

Hinayana buddhists do not eat solid food after noon. Maybe I should awake and eat fruit. Then have a noon meal of fish / egg yolk and then consume water the rest of the day?

If you eat before bed, you are subject to physiological dreams.
fred

Re: The Warrior Diet modification

Post by fred »

thequietcenter wrote:So, if I were to make a warrior modification to this diet, it would be... eat nothing all day. If you must, then a piece of fruit or two. At night, have your egg yolk / fish.
Only a piece of fruit or two, and egg yolks/fish ? that looks like the starvation diet to me.
thequietcenter

Re: The Warrior Diet modification

Post by thequietcenter »

fred wrote:
thequietcenter wrote:So, if I were to make a warrior modification to this diet, it would be... eat nothing all day. If you must, then a piece of fruit or two. At night, have your egg yolk / fish.
Only a piece of fruit or two, and egg yolks/fish ? that looks like the starvation diet to me.
Yes, I'm one of those people influenced by the growing breatharian movement. If we can live for 30 days on sunlight, air and water it seems that the idea of daily food consumption should be examined more closely, no?
thequietcenter

chewing food; elimination

Post by thequietcenter »

How many times should we chew our food. Should we liquify it with our mouth? Dogs simply wolf down their food.

How often should one have a bowel movement?
thequietcenter

Masago and Tobiki are fish EGGS!

Post by thequietcenter »

There's nothing like paying 7.00 for something and expecting to see a raw fish and instead you see a cucumber with a bunch of little black beads stacked on top of it.

Or orange beads. Either way, it was not filling!

I'm not limiting my diet with Theravada Buddhist or Warrior influences. I'm just eating what I want when I want it.

I have mouth salivation after eating some Awa Ebi (sweet shrimp). The head was cut off and presented to me fried, but I passed on that. I'm addressing the watering mouth with copious amounts of apple juice.
RRM
Administrator

Re: Masago and Tobiki are fish EGGS!

Post by RRM »

Kookaburra wrote:doesn't the body require energy to deal with the bacteria?
The energy required to fight bacteria is minute (compared to muscle activity),
if your body is used to fighting bacteria.
thequietcenter wrote: The fish I eat has something of a smell to it before ingestion.
Just like the cheese, (not so fresh) fish may contain amines that make the fish smell bad.
These amines are not bad by itself; just smelly.
thequietcenter wrote:If we can live for 30 days on sunlight, air and water it seems that the idea of daily food consumption should be examined more closely, no?
Ehrr, in those 30 days you are just eating up your reserves.
thequietcenter wrote:How many times should we chew our food. Should we liquify it with our mouth? Dogs simply wolf down their food.
Yes, but all predators also sleep a lot.
The more thoroughly you chew your food, the more efficient digestion is.
How often should one have a bowel movement?
As often as you need to deport waste (connective tissue, fiber etc).
If there is very little to deport (consuming little fiber, connective tissue),
there is little need for bowel movement.
thequietcenter wrote: I have mouth salivation after eating some Awa Ebi (sweet shrimp).
Mouth salivation is in anticipation of consuming (more) food (for proper digestion).
thequietcenter

crazy for meat ; budget; crazy for chocolate

Post by thequietcenter »

I'm a bit worried about how much of this raw fish I'm eating. I'm spending about 20 to 40 dollars per day and eating it 2-3 times per day. And they give you small portions at the restaurants with all this irrelevant garnish like carrots, etc.

I'm thinking I need to just stop eating at noon whether I feel hungry at not. No Theravada Buddhist monk has fallen over and died due to starvation simply because he quit eating at noon time.

And how about water? I'm 80% water, not 80% of anything else. Maybe just drinking liquids from noon to 6 and then water from 6pm to bedtime is a good thing. It certainly would be for my wallet.

And hunger? Craving? well, that just gives me a chance to do some mental training.

Yesterday, I woke up and wanted Oreo cookies. I took a shower and noticed my teeth were fuzzy and figured I was just tasting something in my tongue, not really craving oreos.

Today, I awaken with an urge for a chocolate bar or something like that. But raw fruit, raw egg yolk (kinda chocolatey) and raw seafood is all I have on the Wai diet, since I prefer to avoid nuts.

I think a person living a full life should have less time to be focused on eating and various pleasure-driven urges.
thequietcenter

early morning lethargy / constipation

Post by thequietcenter »

thequietcenter wrote: I'm thinking I need to just stop eating at noon whether I feel hungry at not. No Theravada Buddhist monk has fallen over and died due to starvation simply because he quit eating at noon time.
But the main reason for stopping solid food at noon has to do with the early morning constipation you get the next day. Right now as I sit here, I can feel impacted waste in the colon and rectum.

Dont get me wrong - elimination on the Wai Diet quite good. Better than raw gourmet and only eclipsed by total fruitarianism. But there is still some forcing at the time of evacuation. And I'm certain that liquids for the latter half of the day will get rid of this earning morning torpor.

Where I wake up and feel fine for about 1-2 hours, then feel like collapsing back into the bed while this fatiguing constipation makes it way out of me.
RRM
Administrator

Re: crazy for meat ; budget; crazy for chocolate

Post by RRM »

thequietcenter wrote:I'm spending about 20 to 40 dollars per day and eating it 2-3 times per day. And they give you small portions at the restaurants
Start buying in high-end supermarkets instead of restaurants.
I'm thinking I need to just stop eating at noon whether I feel hungry at not.
If you dont mind losing some muscle mass, thats fine, indeed.
And how about water? I'm 80% water, not 80% of anything else.
Fruits (apple 85%, orange 86%, banana 74%) and fish (salmon 66%, tuna 62%) contain lots of water already.
And juices, naturally (OJ 88%).
(even more so when you sieve out the fiber)
I think a person living a full life should have less time to be focused on eating
You can perfectly do multi-tasking; enjoying your life AND paying attention to your energy levels constantly.
thequietcenter wrote: the main reason for stopping solid food at noon has to do with the early morning constipation you get the next day.
Maybe you, but this normally doesnt happen on the 100% strict diet.
Right now as I sit here, I can feel impacted waste in the colon and rectum.
why dont you try to go 100% strict for a while?
thequietcenter

Post by thequietcenter »

RRM wrote:
thequietcenter wrote:I'm spending about 20 to 40 dollars per day and eating it 2-3 times per day. And they give you small portions at the restaurants
Can you provide some recommendations? I went to whole foods and they have wild fish but that is not frozen immediately upon being caught so it cant be eaten raw. They only have rather expensive sashimi just like the restaurants. I'm in Boynton Beach, FL if that helps.
RRM wrote:
I suppose it would stabilize out? I know people who were 100% fruitarian who broke ribs because they lost all their body mass. But the upside is he became very open and developed psychic abilities (which I want). I'm willing to suffer half the day if it will stabilize. On the other hand, maybe my body is just playing catch-up for all the years of non meat -eating.

RRM wrote:
thequietcenter wrote: the main reason for stopping solid food at noon has to do with the early morning constipation you get the next day.
Maybe you, but this normally doesnt happen on the 100% strict diet.
I see. My only variation has been eating the pickled ginger they add to the sashimi box. I dont eat the carrots or rice they sometimes toss in there. I did eat some of the seaweed once too. But I'm willing to cut out these minor infractions.

From this point out, I plan to list EVERYTHING I eat everyday....

by the way, how long before bed do you stop eating? How early in the morning do you start eating? I'm aware that you are into eating lots of micro meals each day.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

thequietcenter wrote:
RRM wrote:
Can you provide some recommendations?
Im sorry, but i dont know whats available in Florida...
But over here in Amsterdam, in the Chinese supermarket you can buy Ama Ebi (4 euro / 50 pcs)
In the high end regular supermarket over here:
Frozen tilapia (freezing is required due to parasites), tuna, frozen wild salmon,
frozen cod (freezing is required due to parasites) and frozen Victoria perch.
In this supermarket i also buy fresh raw chicken, turkey, eggs (yolks) and tenderloin beef for raw consumption.

RRM wrote:
I suppose it would stabilize out?
No, you will get thinner and thinner, unless you compensate by eating big meals in between,
which is very hard on this diet.
So, the only solution is constantly consuming small meals very frequently in response to your energy levels at all times.
I know people who were 100% fruitarian who broke ribs because they lost all their body mass.
Exactly.
But the upside is he became very open and developed psychic abilities
When starving your body, the brain receptors become increasingly sensitive to stimulating influences.
Thats due to a lack of neurotransmitters, which is due to a lack of amino acids and low glucose levels.
thequietcenter wrote: I'm willing to cut out these minor infractions.
As Oscar has quoted Gavriel many times before: on this diet there is a huge difference between being 99.999% and 100% strict.
Just try.
how long before bed do you stop eating?
I dont (if drinking is included in eating).
I may take a few sips right before going to bed, or get up to take a sip after 15 minutes or so,
if my blood sugar is a little too low (to fall asleep).
How early in the morning do you start eating?
It may be immediately, or after up to 15 minutes.