Undereating, egg yolks, fibre

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
Leno
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Undereating, egg yolks, fibre

Post by Leno »

Hi Reformed Robot Man,

I have been re-taking your advice to eat more. I have also been ingesting probiotics because I had taken some antibiotics back in July and since then, in general, my tummy has not felt the same. Whether the antibiotics were a part of the cause of the discomfort, I'm not sure, but I understand you can't really go wrong with probiotics. I have felt better since eating more! I've even re-started arranging a liter container of O.J. with half-cup sugar and olive oil to help sustain the energy throughout the day. Now that i've re-introduced this, I don't know how I got along without it. After being on this diet for so long, I suppose one starts feeling as if they are invincible and slowly stray from the basic rules. If I had been under-eating, why did I not look super thin and emaciated? In fact, I had some fairly nice muscle definition on me.

The raw eggs I feel have helped out too, anxiety and depression started to slowly creep-up on me after a month of not eating them. How long after consuming raw eggs does it start to effect the brain in regard to helping with depression and sleep? It seemed to me, it took effect right-away! Can this be?

I had been eating many snacks the past year as my "munch food," some of which contains much fibre. So, fibre can inhibit a true feeling of hunger? I will stay away from these snacks and seek safer alternatives, but they are so addicting! Which, I suppose, is exactly what the food manufacturers want.

Thanks for taking the time to review my case. Also, an off-topic question. I noticed Wai no longer post on the boards. Where has she gone?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Undereating, egg yolks, fibre

Post by RRM »

Hi Leno, welcome back.
Leno wrote:I understand you can't really go wrong with probiotics.
Well, actually, you can.
Exactly what balance is required is individually different, and different with time and conditions.
When antibiotics have destroyed that balance, you cannot get 'the right one' from probiotics,
as its up to the body to decide how much it needs of what.
Leave it all up to your body; its very good in recovering.
Trying to help it may be hindering.
If I had been under-eating, why did I not look super thin and emaciated? In fact, I had some fairly nice muscle definition on me.
Thats not due to great muscle volume, but due to the lack of water retention.
Ally McBeal would have some fairly nice muscle definition on this diet.
No matter how little muscle volume there is left, this diet will show them off.
How long after consuming raw eggs does it start to effect the brain in regard to helping with depression and sleep?
It seemed to me, it took effect right-away! Can this be?
Yes, it can.
As you have consumed them before, and your body perfectly remembers what the effects were,
merely the taste of it is enough to send the good news to your brain.
Its coming, its coming, its coming!!!
So, fibre can inhibit a true feeling of hunger?
It inhibits stomach hunger, but not energy hunger.
As we consider energy hunger as true hunger, the answer is "no".
Where has she gone?
She is still here; just not posting.
Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra »

Is Wai sill reading the forums? Why isn't she posting?
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Kookaburra wrote:Is Wai sill reading the forums? Why isn't she posting?
Because she does not feel like.