Is my diet correct?

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
diane75
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Is my diet correct?

Post by diane75 »

Bonjour tout le monde, je me présente je m'apelle Diane j'ai 23 ans et je vis à Paris en France. Je suis sur le régime 100 pour cent depuis maintenant 1 semaines. J'aimerais savoir si tout est ok ou si il y quelque erreurs. Voici mon alimentation quotidienne. ( j'essaye de le faire le plus simplement possible pendant ces deux semaines et ensuite je commencerais la variéter. )

- J'essaye de boire le plus possible de jus d'orange avec l'huile d'olive. cela dépend, ça peut etre 1.5 litres ou 3 litres toute la journée. J'utilise un tamis pour enlever la fibre du jus.

- Le soir donc après avoir bu du JO avec l'huile, en rentrant du travail je vais prendre mes jaunes crue avec un peu de jus d'orange sans la fibre puis boire d'un coup et je termine par une cuillère à soupe d'huile d'olive vers 19h30 20h. Vers 21h je bois un verre de JO ou sinon de l'eau. Et rien d'autre

- J'essaye de faire le plus simple possible pendant ces deux semaines, je sais que je pourrais manger d'autres fruits ou du poissons, des pommes, mandarines, etc etc..... mais je veux faire les choses les plus simples. Ah oui je mange les jaunes crue toutes la semaine mais le samedi soir comme je sors je mange au restaurant japonais des sashimi saumon et maquerau et pour moi c'est comme si c'étais un réel plaisir de manger c'est sashimis car c'est tellement bon et je ne manque pas d'omega 3 comme ça. le samedi soir donc c'est poissons crue.

- Le samedi soir je sors et je boit, oui c'est mon seul vice, mais bon il faut quand même ce faire plaisir de temps en temps mais comme j'ai lu sur ce forum je fais attention à bien m'hydrater le maximum, et le lendemain dimanche, je vais manger que des pommes, beaucoup de pommes, uniquement ça. Pas de protéines juste des pommes. Et lundi c'est comme je vous ai expliquer plus haut: JO, OO, Jaunes crue jusqu'a samedi, et samedi soir poissons crue....

Voila vous savais tout, dites moi si il y a des choses qui ne vas pas.... ????? Ah oui c'est 5jaunes par jour, ca me va parfaitement, et quand je manque d'énergie je bois une gorgée de jus et c'est repartissssss

- Salle de Bain: J'ai quelque questions.

Sachant que j'ai une peau sensibles car je suis auburn ( Roux-Brun ) donc il est très important que je m'hydrate le visage en bonne quantité, voila ce que j'utilise:

- Le soir j'utilise de l'eau de rose pour nettoyer mon visage avec un coton et une fois la peau propre je vaporise de l'eau de rose sur mon visage pour appliquer l'huile directement sur la peau humide... Est-ce correct de vaporiser de l'eau de rose sur le visage pour mieux faire pénétré l'huile ou dois-je utiliser de l'eau ?

- L'huile que j'utilise est l'huile d'avocat et l'huile d'olive ensemble. Je trouve ces deux huiles merveilleuse car elle hydrate vraiment ma peau, surtout l'huile d'olive, j'ai lu que l'huile d'olive n'étais pas recommander a cause de sa vitamin E mais bizarrement c'est vraiment une huile qui m'hydrate énormément, est-ce que je peux continuer avec l'huile d'olive ou je dois arrèter ? Sachant que l'huile d'olive hydrate vraiment ma peau sensible.... Avant jutilisais l'huile de coco mais pour son odeur j'ai stopper, je n'ai pas eu de problème avec cette huile elle est bien mais javais pas limpression qu'elle hydrater vraiment mon visage.. Voila vous savez tout: Huile d'avocat+ Huile d'olive et eau de rose pour nettoyer et humidifiez le visage pour mieux faire pénétrer l'huile... Des erreurs ?

- J'utilise un savon doux à la noix de coco bio rarement genre 2 fois par semaine, sinon c'est que de l'eau tiède sous la douche.

Bon je crois avoir tout dis mes amis, est-ce que MRR grands adorateur de jus d'orange pourrais juste me montrer le modèle d'extracteur de jus qu'il utilise en ce moment car avec le nombre d'orange pressé par jour il vaut mieux être bien équiper pour gagner beaucoup de temps et j'ai pas envie de faire un mauvais investissement car comme j'en presse beaucoup par jour et que ça prend du temps j'aimerais vraiment savoir lequel vous avez MRR... et les bouteilles que vous utilisez pour gardez le jus d'orange avec vous... Merci beaucoup, ah oui

Résultats: Il n'y aucun doute ce régime fonctionne, il n'y a que ça de vraie, cest votre régime, enfin c'est un miracle, je suis triste de l'avoir découvert qu'a 23 ans c'est tout.. Merci à tous

En anglais traduit:

Hello everybody, I appear I apelle me Diane I am 23 years old and I lived in Paris in France. I am on the diet(regime) 100 percent from now on 1 weeks. I would like to know if everything is OK or if he(it) about errors. Here is my daily food(supply). (I try to make him(it) most simply possible during these two weeks and then I would begin the variéter.)

- I try to drink as much as possible of orange juice with the olive oil. It depends, that can etre 1.5 liters or 3 liters all day long. I use a sieve to remove the fiber of the juice

In the evening thus having drunk of the JO(GAZETTE) with the oil, by going home from work I am going to set my yellow believed with a little orange juices without the fiber may drink just like that and I end with a soupspoon of olive oil at about 7:30 pm. At about 9 pm I have a drink of JO(GAZETTE,OLYMPICS) or otherwise some water. And nothing else

- I try to make the simplest possible during these two weeks, I know that I could eat the other fruits or of fishes, apples, mandarins, etc. etc. but I want to make the simplest things. Ah yes I eat yellow considered all on week but Saturdays evenings as I go out I eat to the Japanese restaurant of the sashimi salmon and maquerau and for me it's as if it was a real pleasure of food it is sashimis because it is so good and I do not miss an omega 3 like that. On Saturdays evenings thus it is fishes floods.

- Saturday evening I go out and I drinks, yes it is my only vice(defect), but well it is necessary it to please all the same from time to time but as I read on this forum I pay attention to hydrate well the maximum, and the next day on Sunday, I am going to eat that apples, many apples, only that. No proteins just apples. And on Monday it is as I have you to explain higher: JO(GAZETTE), OO, Yellow believed to has on Saturday, and on Saturday evening fishes floods....

Voila knew you everything, said I if there are things which(who) do not go????? Ah yes it is 5jaunes a day, ca go to me perfectly, and when I miss energy I drink a mouthful of juice and it is repartissssss

- Bathroom: I have about questions.

Knowing that I have a skin sensitive(perceptible) because I am auburn (Red-haired person)((Red)) (-) (Brown) thus it is very important that I hydrate the face in good quantity, Voila what I use:

- In the evening I use some rose water to clean my face with a cotton and once the appropriate(clean) skin I vaporize some rose water on my face to apply the oil directly to the wet skin... Is it correct to vaporize some rose water on the face to make better penetrated the oil or I have to use some water?
The oil which I use is the avocado oil and the olive oil together. I find this two oil supernatural because she(it) really hydrates my skin, especially the olive oil, I read that the olive oil was not to recommend has cause of its vitamin E but bizarrely it is really an oil which hydrates me enormously, can I continue with the olive oil or I have to arrèter? Knowing that the olive oil really hydrates my sensitive skin.... Before jutilisais the coconut oil but for his(her,its) smell I have to stop, I had no problem with this oil she(it) is good but javais not limpression that she(it) to hydrate really my face.. Voila you know everything: avocado oil + Olive oil and rose water to clean and moisten the face to make better penetrate into the oil... Errors?

- I use a soft soap in the organic coconut rarely kind(genre) twice a week, otherwise it is that some tepid(warm) water under the shower.

Well I believe to have everything says my friends, big MRR admirer of orange juice could show myself just the model of juice extractor which he(it) uses at the moment because with the pressing number of orange a day it is better to be good to equip to win a lot of time(weather) and I have not envy(urge) to make a bad investment because as I press it a lot a day and because that takes time I would really like to know who(which) you have MRR and the bottles which you use for keep(guard) the orange juice with you... Thank you very much, ah yes

Results(Profits): he(it) it nobody doubts this diet(regime) works, there is only that of true, cest your diet(regime), finally it is a miracle, I am sad to have discovered him(it) that it is 23 years old is everything.. Thanks to all
panacea

Re: It is correct please ??

Post by panacea »

Full English Translation:

Hello everyone, I present my name is Diane I am 23 years old and live in Paris, France. I plan on 100 per cent since 1 week now. I wonder if everything is ok or if there are any errors. Here is my daily diet. (I try to do as simply as possible during these two weeks and then I would start variety.)

- I try to drink as much as possible of orange juice with olive oil. it depends, it can be 1.5 liters or 3 liters throughout the day. I use a sieve to remove the fiber from the juice.

- So the evening after drinking OJ with oil, coming home from work I'll take my raw yolks with a little orange juice without the fiber and drink a shot and I ended with a tablespoon olive oil around 19:30 20h. 21h to I drink a glass of OJ or else water. And nothing else

- I try to make it simple for those two weeks, I know I could eat other fish or fruit, apples, tangerines, etc. etc. ..... but I want to do the simplest things. Ah yes I eat the yolks raw all week but on Saturday night as I go out I eat at the restaurant Japanese sashimi and salmon Mackerel and for me it feels like a real pleasure to eat it as sashimi c ' is so good and I do not lack of omega 3 as this. Saturday night so it's raw fish.

- On Saturday evening I go out and drink, yes it's my only vice, but hey we still have fun doing so from time to time but as I read on this forum I am careful to m'hydrater maximum and the next Sunday I'm going to eat only apples, lots of apples, only this. No protein just apples. And on Monday it is as I've explained above: OJ, OO, Yellow flood until Saturday and Saturday night raw fish ....

That you knew it all, tell me if there are things that do not go .... ????? Oh yes it 5jaunes day fits me perfectly, and lack of energy when I drink a sip of juice and it repartissssss

- Bathroom: I have some questions.

Knowing that I have sensitive skin because I am Auburn (reddish-brown) so it is very important that I m'hydrate face in large quantity, this is what I use:

- In the evening I use rose water to cleanse my face with a cotton and once the skin clean I spray of rose water on my face to apply the oil directly to damp skin ... Is it okay to spray rose water on face to better penetrate the oil or do I use water?

- The oil I use is avocado oil and olive oil together. I found these two wonderful oils as it moisturizes my skin really, especially olive oil, I read that olive oil was not recommended because of its vitamin E but strangely it's really a m'hydrate oil that much, do I continue with olive oil or I have to stop? Knowing that the olive oil moisturizes my skin very sensitive .... Before juser coconut oil but I stop to smell, I have not had a problem with this oil is good but not javais limpression it really moisturize my face .. That you know everything: Avocado oil + olive oil and rose water to cleanse and moisten your face to better penetrate the oil ... Errors?

- I use a mild soap with coconut bio rare genus 2 times per week, or is that warm water in the shower.

Well I think I have all my friends say, is that major MRO worshiper of orange juice could just show me the model of juicer that uses at this time because the number of orange juice a day he better to be well equipped to make a lot of time and I do not want to make a bad investment because much as I press a day and it takes time I'd really like to know where you MRO ... and bottles that you use to keep the orange juice with you ... Thank you very much, ah yes

Results: There is no doubt this system works, there is of it true, this is your plan, then it's a miracle I am sad to have discovered only 23 years is all .. Thank you all
diane75

Sashimi

Post by diane75 »

C'est encore moi. J'ai quelque questions

Alors maintenant j'ai vraiment l'attention d'être à 100 pour cent et je le suis depuis une semaine comme écrit dans mon autre message. Voila le samedi soir je mange du poisson cru, sashimi saumon et maquerau, le reste de la semaine je suis sur les jaunes crue. Ma question est est-ce que pour me faire plaisir je peux manger beaucoup de poisson crue genre entre 10 et 20 tranches de sashimi et rien d'autre pour me faire plaisir car j'aime vraiment ça, sans risque pour ma peau car ça doit surement dépasser la dose de protéines prévus mais ce n'est qu'un jour par semaine le samedi soir et c'est du poisson crue... Est-ce que cela est risquer ?

It is still me. I have about questions

Then now I really have the attention to be 100 percent and I am him for a week as paper in my other message. Voila on Saturdays evenings I eat some believed fish, sashimi salmon and maquerau, the rest of the week I am on yellow believed. My question is to please me I can eat a lot of fish floods kind(genre) between 10 and 20 slices(edges) of sashimi and nothing else to please me because I really like that, without risk for my skin because that has to surement exceed the dose of proteins planned but it is only a day a week on Saturdays evenings and it is some fish believed... Is it to risk?
RRM
Administrator

Re: Sashimi

Post by RRM »

diane75 wrote:In the evening thus having drunk of the JO(GAZETTE)
what are the exact contents of this drink?
Is it correct to vaporize some rose water on the face to make better penetrated the oil or I have to use some water?
Its ok.
can I continue with the olive oil
Yes, its ok.
Errors?
No, its perfect.
could show myself just the model of juice extractor which he(it) uses at the moment because with the pressing number of orange a day it is better to be good to equip
The citrus juicer (for oranges) that i use is: Santos type 10 (made in France!; http://www.santos.fr/ ).
Its very high quality, very strong.
The juice extractor i use is a masticating juicer, the "Hurom Slow Juicer",
which is sold in the Netherlands under the name "Versapers".
I mainly use it for apples, pears and bananas. Its great.
and the bottles which you use for keep(guard) the orange juice
I simply use 1.5 L Coca Cola bottles, which is not so good, but there is a good thread about this:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1445
your diet(regime), finally it is a miracle, I am sad to have discovered him(it) that it is 23 years old
Thank you!
Well, actually you are lucky. I was already 29 years old (in 1995) when i finally found out what was the perfect diet for me. :}
diane75 wrote:Ma question est est-ce que pour me faire plaisir je peux manger beaucoup de poisson crue genre entre 10 et 20 tranches de sashimi et rien d'autre
On the sample diet its too much indeed.
But maybe your skin can cope with it.
This is how you should do it:
First stick to the 100% acne sample diet as specified, for 2 weeks, without eating too much fish.
Then, once (and if) your skin is ok, you start eating 10 to 20 slices of fish every saturday evening, and see what the results are.
Est-ce que cela est risquer ?
It might work for you, but it also might be too much.
Just make sure to do it right first (little protein), and only do this experiment once your skin is clear.
I is certainly possible that your skin might tolerate it. (greater than 50% possibility, in my opinion)