My diet

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: My diet

Post by RRM »

How many egg yolks currently?
Emeira

Post by Emeira »

RRM wrote:I think he used to eat a lot of slow cooked animal food.
I thought slow cooking is safe and healthy method even on raw food diet. I was wrong?
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

Any heating of animal foods is harmful. Slow cooking is just a less harmful way of cooking.
dime

Post by dime »

Emeira wrote: I thought slow cooking is safe and healthy method even on raw food diet. I was wrong?
High cholesterol doesn't imply it's unhealthy, at least I couldn't come to a conclusion after much research.
In any case, I don't think the slow-cooking has anything to do with it. I was eating A LOT, essentially that was all my diet, high-fat meat. I'm sure raw would've increased cholesterol just as much as slow-cooked.

I'm eating 2-3 eggs every day, rarely more than this. I don't eat them alone anymore but just put on top of meat or fish as sauce.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

dime wrote:High cholesterol doesn't imply it's unhealthy, at least I couldn't come to a conclusion after much research.
In any case, I don't think the slow-cooking has anything to do with it. I was eating A LOT, essentially that was all my diet, high-fat meat. I'm sure raw would've increased cholesterol just as much as slow-cooked.
I'm eating 2-3 eggs every day, rarely more than this. I don't eat them alone anymore but just put on top of meat or fish as sauce.
This is fun.
I love the way it sounds so puzzling.
High cholesterol (this word is so ambiguous. it is like a riddle)
eating a lot of high-fat meat would've increased the cholesterol
eating raw would've increased the cholesterol,
eating slow-cooked would've increased the cholesterol
then all can make high cholesterol
but which high cholesterol? (grins. Don't answer, rhetorical question.)

Partial answer can be found within dime's own words:
dime wrote:High cholesterol doesn't imply it's unhealthy, at least I couldn't come to a conclusion after much research.
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
dime

Post by dime »

High Cholesterol..
Latest horror movie, starring the silent killer that nobody knows. Is it the eggs, is it the meat, or red meat, or slow cooked meat.
In theaters this summer. Be ready.
Aytundra

Post by Aytundra »

Gives dime, a dime, to purchase tickets for me, so that I can go see this movie. :)
A tundra where will we be without trees? Thannnks!
dime

Post by dime »

Warning: watching recommended only for those with strong heart and arteries :P
dime

Post by dime »

Thinking to enter a triathlon competition, the easiest one: 500m swim, 20km bike, 5km run
I would surely complete all of them, although not with particularly good times.

Lately I've been quite active, running, then swimming in a nearby lake, biking to work (20km in one direction), and hiking/climbing mountains. Especially with the running I've seen a lot of progress, I can do much more (up to 8-9km) without knee pain. I think the hiking has helped, by strenghtening the muscles on my legs. Also I've seen a significant improvement on the knee pain issue with the new running shoes that I've bought, they are pretty minimal and light, with very thin sole. I'm starting to really like running, especially when I combine it with a swim: run for 3-4km, swim 500m in the lake, then run another 3-4km, this is really enjoyable.

Just measured CP now before breakfast - 36.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Nice...
Still doing intermittent fasting?
dime

Post by dime »

No I couldn't go through with it, gave up after 1-2 weeks.
I have a hard time eating too many calories in a more limited time, even spread out during the whole day is hard. And I need extra calories, otherwise I get way too thin.
Oscar
Administrator

Post by Oscar »

dime wrote:I have a hard time eating too many calories in a more limited time ...
Try drinking! ;)
dime

Post by dime »

I'm not that much into alcohol :D
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Did you try drinking sieved OJ with added sugar?
dime

Post by dime »

Yes, I drink 1L OJ with sugar every day.