Starting my diary..

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
abicahsoul
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Starting my diary..

Post by abicahsoul »

Do you drink anything except OJ? Water? Is it low mineral water?
Can the itchy scalp be dry skin? Or can you see some eczema or sth? (Perhaps somebody can help you look? or is it dandruff, scaly?) Sometimes scalps just itch.. even if it is no special condition behind it.
Do you eat any vitamins or supplements or drugs/medicine?
Perhaps you need more energy? You stated that you only make OJ from 4 oranges a day? (If I understood you clearly?:P) That sounds very little.
Do you live in the US? I heard that fresh fish and meat are often irradiated in shops there.. which would mean it isn't fresh.. dunno about eggs..
Have you also stopped using all creams and cleaners etc for your face and stick 100% to mineral water/distilled rosewater/cucumber juice and just a tiny bit oil if needed? I experienced that it was really important step.
Ok, you don't need to answer all this if you already do all this.. I just listed some things one can miss when one is a beginner on this diet (that I myself miss a few of for example.. :D )
Hope you will get an improvement soon. :)
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

You said you had the itchy problem before; was that recently?
Can you remember what exactly you ate that day?
And can you list everything that you ate today?
Yeah, I had that since I started to have breakouts and that worried my mom the most over.
Because in the worst period I get so itchy that I cant even sleep at night and scratch so much that you can see blood in my pillow.
I actually get itchy almost everyday, just someday worst then the others.

The food is exactly same as I listed before, just maybe sometime more orange/apple then the other day.
Do you drink anything except OJ? Water? Is it low mineral water?
Maybe a cup sometimes. Low mineral
Can the itchy scalp be dry skin? Or can you see some eczema or sth? (Perhaps somebody can help you look? or is it dandruff, scaly?)
My back get itchy too and I have gone to many doctors that have seen my scalp now. There is little dandruff but not much and abit reddish on some area.
Have you also stopped using all creams and cleaners etc
I dont know where to get the rosewater... :roll: so I am still using creams, maybe 2-3 times a week, when I really need it.
Do you live in the US? I heard that fresh fish and meat are often irradiated in shops there
I am from Europe (Norway), so I dont think there are any problem with that.

Thanks RRM and Abicahsoul
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

You're welcome. My suggestions are just from one beginner to another. :D
Of course if you have such itches that's not normal, I understand that now. Sounds like a case for the doctors, is it allergy, eczema, fungal or something.
About Rosewater, I live in Sweden, so I might have something there.:D The most inexpensive sort can be bought in asian food markets, middle eastern food markets, or on the 'exotic' shelf in a well assorted supermarket. It often says essence of rose, or rose aroma or something and water, as far as I have understood this means it is made from rose petals using distillation. First I worried that it meant it was synthetic, but I think it has to do with translation (these waters often come from Lebanon, Iran or India). But I am not 100% myself how kosher it is (Wai-wise). But since you have these difficulties with your skin perhaps a bit more carefully made rosewater would be better. I know Pukka makes one that seems to be very good. You can buy it online. I could not find a site for Norway, but that's cuz I searched in Swedish. :lol:
Here is a presentation which makes it sound like it is pure rose water, distilled water (which is fine for Wai) and its organic/ecological and seems to be made with care.
http://www.pukkaherbs.com/rosewater-spray.html
But if you have an allergy it might be a risk to try flower water? Depends on if you're allergic to flowers. :? You might try a cheap one first on a small patch of skin and see how you react.
But try just low mineral water on a small organic cotton pad (IMSDAL is my fave water and it is Norwegian :) )?
And if you can juice cucumber you might try that too. Or just take some slicer of cucumber (peel removed) and gently pat your skin with it. I guess cucumber should be pretty safe for any skin. If you feel dry try an oil, better let RRM advice you. It should be an oil with least risk of irritation. Or just skip it, the climate is getting better and perhaps you won't need it. :)
I can tell you that using creams is like destroying the whole effect of the Wai diet, sounds odd but really. Unless you have some cream which contains only Wai approved things. But that you better ask RRM about. :P This is from my own experience, I had a dermalogica cream which I bought expensively, and I had to stop use it to see a good effect of the diet. :) First I tried cucumber juice and a little oil, and noticed how much better my skin was.
Hope this is of some help. :)
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

Ofocurse I know its not normal but I have already been to 5+ doctors and derm + acturpunctur. (dont even want to count how much money I spended)
But have not found anything that worked :roll:

I am not allergic against flower, but recently I got allergic reaction from the makeup brushes I have used.
Its made of fur, so I changed the brushes now.

I am going to london in a week so maybe its easier to find rosewater there.
But I can probably take a look in some asian store first.

Today I might try cucumber and a little oil. ^^

Thanks again! Its always encouraging when people reply with some small tips.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

And also of course, don't use cleansers or soap or anything. Cucumber/or mineral water/or rose water should be enough. Cleansers also disturb the skin. I you use make up of course you need some kind of make up removal. I don't know if I can advice you there. I think there is an old link in a forum or something? And oil is of course a good option. But if that's too messy, you have to ask someone else here what would be an okay make up removal... ;)
Happy to help.
Btw, probably there are online sellers of Pukka in Norway too, who deal in health foods or health body care etc. In Sweden there are a few online dealers.;) :) But England is always a good idea for flower waters..
Yeah, try that cucumber, it feels very nice also on itchy skin. Soothing.
And if your scalp is so itchy.. perhaps you need to try some schampoo which doesn't irritate. Or A. use egg yolk, I do.. egg yolk and perhaps a drop of oil (if you haven't too fatty hair). Depending on how long your hair: 1-2 yolk short hair, 2-3 yolks shoulder, 4-5 yolks longer and if you have really thick hair you will have to up it.
Or try RRMs schampooing technique: wash with head upside down and make sure schampoo doesn't touch scalp. :P
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Wow, you are obviously having an allergic reaction to something.
Your acne may therefore not be normal acne, but just the result of the allergic reaction,
and thats why it doesnt look and respond like normal acne.
Im sure you have been tested on allergies for a lot of foods, but have you been tested for various fruits?

If not, you will need to do an even more radical elimination diet.
You could, for example, start with consuming orange juice and egg yolks ONLY, for a week.
And if that works well, you can add one more specie of fruit to your diet each week.
If the OJ and egg yolks does not work, you could try OJ and salmon, or bananas and egg yolk, for example.

Are you willing to try this?
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

wash with head upside down and make sure schampoo doesn't touch scalp
I have tried MANY shampoo and natural products but no difference. I dont think washing in that way is so smart for me... because I get oily in a day and I get even more itchy and uncomfortable if I dont wash my scalp troughly.
If the OJ and egg yolks does not work, you could try OJ and salmon, or bananas and egg yolk, for example.
Are you willing to try this?
Actually I took a allergi test in US BioTek for many years ago and got high allergi in many foods. They said it was too many that they only told me to avoid the highest reaction one. But I ate it for 1year and did not work so I stopped and forgot about it completely.

Because you mentioned that I searched for the papper again. It tested 90+ foods, but from what I ate the past few week it says that I am allergic highest against orange, blueberry, egg yolk/white, cucumber.

If the test is true then kind of funny what I have done in the past weeks lol
But once a doctor told me IgG/IgE test is not so correct.
abicahsoul

Post by abicahsoul »

I leave the food allergy for RRM to comment on. That looks complicated. :D
About schampoo.. I understand need to wash scalp. May I suggest egg yolk? (HM, ok, you were allergic to egg yolk.. on the inside.. but are you also on the outside? I can just give a 'nonprofessional' guess. Maybe you could try?) Reason why is that yolk doesn't dry out skin, but it does clean. Hair looks better and thicker. Just wash it out thorougly to avoid smell lingering. :D
Oh, cucumber allergy. :S HM, maybe not good for use in your face then? Then just wash your face with low mineral water (IMSDAL) and leave it like that. You could refresh with a cotton pad during the day also if you feel dodgy in the beginning?
Musicat

Post by Musicat »

Abit wrong information from above, the test was taken for 5 years ago and the test only showed that I have high intolerense against these food. Which means it might change to allergy and still have bad effect on the body. But I searched online where many people said many was fake , but it gave them a guide where to start.

(HM, ok, you were allergic to egg yolk.. on the inside.. but are you also on the outside?
I atleast dont get any reaction on my hand when I touch it.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Can you please ask your MD for an allergy test?
(for at least orange, egg yolk, salmon, banana and as many other fruits as possible)